The Beginning of the End | Live From The Lair

1,202 Views
Terrence Popp
redonkulaspopp
3,269
Published on 16 Nov 2020 / In News & Politics

If the Republic is allowed to transition over to a globalist cabal, it's over.

⁣Brought to you by "How Not to Become a Millennial"

Book Two of "The Jericho Files" is here! Download for Kindle or get a Paperback copy today!

How can you support Popp Culture?
Go to http://www.Redonkulas.com/donate
You can contribute via Patreon, Paypal, SubscribeStar or Cryptocurrency!
Purchase your genuine Redonkulas swag on http://www.PatrolBase.net

Send physical donations to:
Redonkulas.com Productions
29488 Woodward Avenue, Unit 407
Royal Oak, MI 48072
If you write a check, make it out to Second Class Citizen, 501c3
All donations are tax deductible

Check us out on all platforms and social media!

jeffclouser
jeffclouser 5 months ago

Popp, Check out the X22 Report episode 2379 b. Take heart, Trump is playing 4D chess while the Deep State and DimocRats are playing checkers!

ironmanjakarta
ironmanjakarta 7 months ago

I notice TP has a fatalist attitude. "It is what it is...." "What are ya gonna do?" Which shows he tends to be a quitter and thats why he predicts Trump will lose.

ironmanjakarta
ironmanjakarta 7 months ago

The legislatures have no choice but to send Trump electors. If they send Biden electors they sign their own death warrant. If they let the govt send Biden electors, they'll lose all future elections.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 7 months ago

This is why I'm learning Russian. If my fellow Americans are not willing to stand up & defend this country, I'm not going down the highway to Venezuela 2.0 with them.

jmafa1957
jmafa1957 7 months ago

They're emptying the prisons in the name of COVID-19. There will be plenty of room for people that the Left doesn't like. This is some scary, scary shit.

QDLLC
QDLLC 7 months ago

Nothing we do will matter if we don’t impose election standards from the top down (at least in elections involving federal offices). Mandatory photo ID to vote in person. Absentee balloting allowed if there are safeguards to ensure the requesting voter gets it and returned it. No early voting (maybe one week prior to Election Day). Transparency in counting, election invalid if obstructed. NO COMPUTERS...back to paper ballots...we have plenty of time to count by hand. If we use computers, the code must be open source and open to inspection by any party. Limit the election cycle to 6 months prior to Election Day...end these 1-2 years election campaigns. Ban all foreign contributions. Any allegation of election impropriety MUST be investigated...take the option out of the court’s hands as they can find a technicality to deny relief.

sbrdude1
sbrdude1 7 months ago

Check out the recent press conference from the Trump/Pence defense team that went down earlier today. Sidney Powell dropped some hammers. As far as the suits from the Trump/Pence legal team there are only 3 so the other are from private parties.

WaylanderTheSlayer
WaylanderTheSlayer 7 months ago

Popp, don't be so defeatist! There is enough evidence to destroy the Democrats theft of the election. Don't forget, Trump is playing 4D chess against the checkers playing dims!

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 7 months ago

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but there were a few TONS of evidence proving that Barry Sotello (Barrack Obama) wasn't even eligible to be in the country let alone the white house. What did we do about it? We the People tucked our tails between our legs & took it like a bunch of BITCHES. Of course everyone with at least two brain cells knows the election was blatantly rigged. The question is why am I supposed to believe We the People (or sheeple as it seems) are actually going to DO SOMETHING about it?

Haruhi
Haruhi 7 months ago

@UnwillingVillian:

HairyMonkey
HairyMonkey 7 months ago

Just remember. This totalitarianism was brought by China (ChiCom).
And any attempt to protest will be quelled by the Governors (Dems) or Federal (Biden) rules against gatherings because "covid".
Are you ready to die for what you believe?

TheWealthy1
TheWealthy1 7 months ago

The solution seems to be get your wealth out of the traditional financial system and move out of the big cities. Perhaps citizenship in another country?

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 7 months ago

My sentiments as well. I've never actually been to Russia, but if American libtard leftists hate them as much as they apparently do then they must be doing something right.

kevinbenko
kevinbenko 7 months ago

HEY! I live in North Dakota. What you get in Michigan is NOTHING compared to North Dakota in the Winter.

kevinbenko
kevinbenko 7 months ago

A comment or two:

The Constitution of The United States, Article 2, Section 1, Sub-section 2 places the states legislators as THE ONLY thing that can call a winner for each individual state, NOT the Governor, and CERTAINLY NOT any type of media.

This is like in 2000, between Bush and Gore, in Florida. Gore went to the Supreme Court twice, almost three, and went to the supreme Court of Florida about 2-3 times. Gore conceded at first, then he "unconceded" for slightly over a month before it was resolved (PS: Gore lost (YEAH!))

So, it isn't over, yet, and in my opinion, Trump could become president in 2021. And the left will be LIVID!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeterAngel
PeterAngel 7 months ago

When all this started back in March, I said this is a practice run for globalists police state. That was when the lockdowns began in most places in America. The past election is another step in their plan. This should show every citizen there is no representation in Washington, D.C., or anywhere in America.
We owe them no allegiance, no loyalty, no blood and treasure. We are on our own.
Perhaps I risk my freedom and life typing these words. So be it. At least, if I can't fight like a man, I can die like a man. That is more than any of the rats in Washington and the federal government will ever be able to do. Fuck communism.
Thanks for the video.

KEEPER
KEEPER 7 months ago

no offence popp. but we are already at the eleventh hour, when it's already too late. we could have done something about it all a long time ago. but for what ever reason we waited until this all happened. so all that is left to do now is allow idiots to kill themselves. within the chaos and fend for yourself.

John_Doe
John_Doe 7 months ago

I'm right there with ya, Popp. Been following this for months, watching your videos as well as putting the pieces together. It's largely playing out the way I predicted months ago as well as what you've predicted. This isn't a "Yay, me!" or "I told ya so!" moment. That's not the point. But here we are; we see what's going on and where it's headed.

But seeing it, understanding it, following it, analyzing it...none of that STOPS it. Even if Trump pulls something out of his ass at the 11th hour and wins, we'll only have bought a temporary stay. It will all repeat again in 4 years. So where does that leave us?

I know you can't answer directly because to do so would be to invite a visit by the alphabet men. Still...if I could know where Popp will be standing in the next few weeks to months would be all I would need. Because then I'll know where to be standing, too.

cogclog
cogclog 7 months ago

dont give up yet

scott sanger
scott sanger 7 months ago

Popp, its time to call it....... either americans unleash holy hell on the LEFT OR........ its gonna be no go zones and RUBY RIDGE........ the number of untold deaths and misery eludes the useful idiots....... godspeed

Duugus
Duugus 7 months ago

This may give some comfort to those that doubt POTUS. https://rumble.com/vb58bz-ep.-....2329b-the-patriots-h

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 7 months ago

We the People (or sheeple as it seems) already know this. It's very bit as obvious as the Bush administration orchestrated 9-11. The question is are we few who are not sheeple going to DO SOMETHING about it? Last time something like this happened in 2008, we the sheeple tucked our tails between our legs & took it like a bunch of BITCHES. Why should I believe this time will be any different?

Duugus
Duugus 7 months ago

@UnwillingVillian: I understand. I feel the same way. There is no expectation that the tail tucking won't occur. However, every time I think POTUS is going to cave in, he does not. Therefore, the "feel" may be just that and this time is for real. If I'm wrong, then all it will take is for one man to bite the bullet and attack in the right direction. The chains will come off and the patriots will rise. We seem to be waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

charliebrownau
charliebrownau 7 months ago

Popp :- What is Right Wing, Western, Freedom , American,UK/NZ/Australian Values ?

Are they

women
blacks
disabled
single parents
welfare
overseas imported population

Is it allowing the state to steal money from working class, small business and native ethnic population and transfering that wealth and money too
- Banks
- Corporations
- Left wing activists
- "green"s
- overseas nations

- Is it the right to freely speak about anything without jail time
- is the right to burn the flag when your pissed off at the state
- is it the right to defend our RACE, our NATION from outside groups/outside races

What has been fixed/address/called out in the last 5-25-100-255 years ?

nexus1961 7 months ago

Dude, in case no one's had the balls to tell you, you are a HUGE asshole.

scott sanger
scott sanger 7 months ago

volence rules.......... always

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

@Metal_X: Out protesting about people who end their sentences with prepositions, I guess.

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

@Metal_X: Never underestimate the power of sarcasm. Anyway, Popp did have a video earlier this year -- at least on BitChute.

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

@Metal_X: https://www.bitchute.com/video/F97ep7iXr9oG/ you really should have looked it up yourself -- it would mean more.

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

@Metal_X: But it does mean you lied and you were wrong.

charliebrownau
charliebrownau 7 months ago

Goverment doesnt work when you accept that the polticans can remove rights and freedoms
and face zero conquences, thus the whole left vs right system doesnt work

Also if we were geared as pro freedom, with full rights
Would we need big centralised goverment anymore

Also goverment is founded on the 2 lies
Its a goverments right to hold AUTHORITY and agency over people
and taxation inst theif by force

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 7 months ago

Yeah thanks for the depressive virtuoso, but no thanks.

Duugus
Duugus 7 months ago
Duugus
Duugus 7 months ago

Popp, how can a Law and Order POTUS allow a criminal like Biden, to take the oath of office? HE CANNOT. The invocation of the insurrection act will happen. NO CHOICE. To which I say, "Hail Caesar, Hail Trump, Hail Trump, Hail Caesar!!!" I know this is not desired, but given the extensive amount of evidence of election crime plus all other crimes surrounding VP Biden, WE THE PEOPLE have no choice. The leftist have done this to us.

scott sanger
scott sanger 7 months ago

get your gun cleaning tools in order.

Duugus
Duugus 7 months ago

@Metal_X: Just done with all the JEW hate stuff. Most of the rest of what you said is true. Deep State is Deep State. Yes, some are JEWS, but many more are not.Make a distinction and you will get further. Most likely you will reply and call me names. OK. Now prepare for the coming insurrection for the purpose of protecting yourself. We should all be prepared. JEWS, Deep State or not.

Duugus
Duugus 7 months ago

@Metal_X: low self esteem, please. Its just the throw all the jews in the same blender mentality that you have. The pols, yes they do have an alternative plan for everyone, which is my point. They are the problem, not all JEWS. Evil is evil, and good is good, most othe

Duugus
Duugus 7 months ago

time.

@Metal_X:

nexus1961 7 months ago

Maybe , he's NOT a palescummian, like you, Achmed, the JOOOOS shit is FUCKING OLD, get a new tune, you one-note tuba-shit.

Duugus
Duugus 7 months ago

@Metal_X: NO. USMC, joined when Ronaldus Magus was titular head of the free world, at 17 years old. Only bow to GOD. Get over you Jew hatred, it solves nothing. END.

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

Gee, I just got this email in my spam folder and wanted to know if anyone else has received it yet:

"I am the President of a third world country. I have tens of millions of dollars in free cash. Unfortunately, in my country, I can't take any of the money myself, but I can give it to you.

"Just send me $10,000 and I will send you $12 million. You just share $2 million with me.

"All you have to do is respond to this email and I will send you the details of where to send your money. For security purposes, we will use a 3 letter designation: IRS. You will send the money to the IRS and I promise I will send you a check for $10 million. All you have to do is spend $10,000.

"After inflation, you should be able to cash the check and get $10 worth of groceries in today's money value.

"Hurry. This is a limited time offer. Tell no one. Just send the money. You will be rich! I promise!

"Sincerely,
"Joe Biden".

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

@Metal_X: 10,000k would be $10 million... which I guess is about what you expect from a third world country leader. Except, you know, you would never get anything back.... You know that, right?

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

@Metal_X: I know. Well played, sir! Well played!

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 7 months ago

Well Mr Popp I don't think you read the comments ! If you do you don't answer them . You say you would like to see people out in the street doing something about this . How is it YOU ARE NOT OUT THERE ? ! You being a all out Army guy your not out there with some of your Army friend's your connections you should have a 1000 of your X- Army friends out there ? Show us how to do it IF YOU CANT do it How are WE to do it ? YOU ARE a leader Lead us in the Fight ! A lot of us Will Fight We just need to know where to fight Who do we fight Where Is the Front Line ? I for one don't know DO YOU ! ?

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

He actually was out there and posted the video where he was with the protesters at the capital in Michigan.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 7 months ago

@Metal_X: Shit Metal that's a stupid thing to say we talked before I didn't think your mind was that small ? . I'm a patriot I guess you could say I'm a American ! ! .I have had to Take life before and I ran 9 BLM dumb assess out of my little town 5 young dudes and there weemen They Are only tough when they outnumber someone I'm just one guy But i'm a toothless Biker and as Mean as a junk yard Dog .I even told them nicely I did't think there Hate was welcome here . Just kept coming at them ! They knew they FUCKED Up and they wasted no time getting the Hell out . Just watch the Phuckers Only tough with Women Old people or when they out number you . All my Vietnam Era Friends are locked and loaded . THAY Have Killed before Don't want too But They Will Kill again And there GOOOOD At IT ! So ( Weak ass pussies ) Yeah that Describes the BLM Little Bitches To a tea ! I Am At The Point I WANT TO KILL SOME RIGHT NOW . & I have the Weapons To do it Too !.... 8^)_

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 7 months ago

@Metal_X: That's The problem The Governor is a left wing commie when the blm do shit they get away with it . If we try to fight back you get busted .... So we have to wait until All Hell breaks out Then Fight to the DEATH . You watch what happens When the cops don't protect the blm . If you don't know this to be true it's Because you don't want to see it or say it out Loud . There a PROTECTED Class . Like Women !

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 7 months ago

@Metal_X: Nope your wrong just look at the 4th of July ALL those Fireworks were not set off by blm That was US And those 10s of Thousand's of People at The Trump Rally's That's Us too .. Man even Stevie Wonder can see that ! Just because we cant make a big noise does not mean we are not there . We have to stay in the shadows . Shit man you know whats going on ! People cant even say there for Trump or they might get fired from a left wing boss . If you have a bumper sticker for Trump they Key your car. MAN You know whats going on . When the Shit hit's the Fan Those Ten's of Thousand's of Trump Patriots Will be Right in the Face of Blm and SURPRISE Mother Phucker Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha

MasterRichard
MasterRichard 7 months ago

Which country is going to accept the Political Refugees from America ?

Duugus
Duugus 7 months ago

NONE unless there is cash involved.

MasterRichard
MasterRichard 7 months ago

@Duugus: Better get out ... Dec. 14th (when States 'report') ... because Jan. 21st ... There will be a 99% tax on taking money out of the country.

MasterRichard
MasterRichard 7 months ago

I have been on the 'hit-list' for the last 14 years ... I have 0 money to take out.

Duugus
Duugus 7 months ago

@MasterRichard: True. However, the race is to the swift. Make preparations. When it gets close, be somewhere else.

nexus1961 7 months ago

There won't be many, most will either be dead, or in prison.

Alpin
Alpin 7 months ago

You may be an optimist. This has been going on for 60 years, or longer. This is just an extension of what the 1960s kicked off for the masses. (Of course they had been hard at work for the first half of the 20th century as well, buying up our newspapers, radio and TV networks, etc.) However, they came right out of the closet in the 60s and I remember those riots, protests and anti-American and anti-capitalism rhetoric. They are only stronger today than they were then, and obviously a lot less hesitant to act. They pulled out all the stops in 2020 and you are right, this is never going back. They think they have it won entirely. You won't vote your way out of this one, because we let those days go by. And here we are.
I wrote about this stuff in the late 1990s and I was accused of calling for action but not being specific as to what action. "Doing something" is so vague it will in the end mean doing nothing. Just saying. If you speak the truth they will come looking for you, right?
I remember a Soviet comic that came to the US years ago and he told the joke that may not be funny for too much longer. "I love America; everyone is looking for a party. In the Soviet Union, the Party is looking for you!"

BoneDustCrew
BoneDustCrew 7 months ago

truthfully, I don't think they'll bother with reeducation camps. I think they'll just repurpose slaughter houses and run us through those, for organs. Or cut off thumbs, break bones, transport via bottom drop dump trucks to laboratories. I can see them now saying with carte blanche on scientific morality, re human test subjects, that humanity could advance 1000 years in 1000 days or something like that

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

And probably the new vaccine will kill everyone over the age of 64: Win-win. Won't have to pay Social Security (while still raking it in for leftist programs and give-aways to other countries), they can use it as stats to keep the country locked down and not have to be concerned with old people any more... except the ones elected to office.

nexus1961 7 months ago

@Subverted Group : I'd say the amount of people willing to take that vaccine is going to be under 10% of the voting-age population.... I know I won't be taking it for damn sure.

Herbalist
Herbalist 7 months ago

Soyent Green is people!

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

@Herbalist: Well, technically, Soylent Green USED to be people....

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

@nexus1961: But over 50% voted for Biden, so never underestimate the gullibility of American People. New vaccine announced today has a 94.5% success rate. I want to know a lot more about the other 5.5%

@nexus1961:

nexus1961 7 months ago

@Subverted Group : If you think Biden got THIRTY percent of the actual votes, I'd question your powers of Observance.

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

@nexus1961: I am very certain that Biden got at least 40% of the actual votes (I'm also sure no one actually knows how many valid votes he got). Unfortunately, 40% (as described by Shadow Syndromes) is the 'tipping point' meaning that things have gone too far already and what follows will spiral downward out of control very quickly. I do take your point: Absolutely everything about this election is sketchy and no one can trust any of it, thanks to the Democrats.

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 7 months ago

Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury
box, and the cartridge box.
You can vote your way into socialism but you will have to shoot your way out!

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

Or you can just let it collapse as it inevitably always does. It takes longer but is just as certain. If you survive you can appreciate the revenge on the people who voted it in as they suffer for their stupidity.

@Subverted Group :

nexus1961 7 months ago

Promise you this much, if TSHTF really happens, we WILL be dragging corrupt politicians and EVERYONE in Media to the nearest lightpost or tree.

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

@nexus1961: And given there will be no police to stop us... wait -- they are doing this to themselves, aren't they?

nexus1961 7 months ago

@Subverted Group : To Quote George Peppard (the ONLY Hannibal Smith)" I love it when a plan comes together".

MasterRichard
MasterRichard 7 months ago

You are scared ... ?
I have a solution, that would be a 'blood-less' fix.
... I have been on the 'hit-list' since 2006 (when an Old White Male attained a B.S. in STEM field, I have attained a 2nd B.S. and a M.S. all in STEM since then).
... By the 'very old playbook' they are using ... I expect a knock on My door ... Jan. 21 2021.

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

Your video is right on time. It's like Tim Pool said this week -- the smart people will survive (most of them, anyway). You've been giving us a head's up for awhile and many of us take it to heart. It's better to be prepared (particularly mentally) than to stand there and go, "What just happened?".

Yesterday, Coach Red Pill gave an online stream over at Patreon about Socialism. I just saw him give a blurb on BitChute. I'm not stupid enough to pay Patreon for anything... been there; done that. However, in his announcement he said one thing of significance, based on his actual experience, his having come from South America and all: "Socialism goes in smooth as silk, yeah." Of course, the implication is that everything starts out great and then ends up going to Chile and Venezuela... and California. "In My Father's Name" is a book that details what Nelson Rockafeller did to Venezuela which eventually ended up driving it to socialism. Venezuela became socialist because of the direct intervention of the globalist Rockafellers. And make no mistake, the globalists are driving this move in the United States to the very far far left, which, all things being equal will lead us to similar outcomes.

You may note that China actually has had a different path: They started out poor. Centralized authoritarian government has slowly lifted the populace poverty a little over time over the decades to give the people a measure of greater prosperity across the board. This was a net positive for most of the people. It has worked fairly well with the caveat that the trade off is extreme locked down slavery for the people. I happened to meet a man who worked for IT in Beijing for their National Department of Transportation. He was a contractor and he worked for me for one week. He was supposed to head up a major project for me to convert the computer for the world's largest mill of its kind. It ended in tragedy for him, because of his wife, of all things (story for another time, but be sure that feminism in China lives and it's as ugly as you can imagine it to be). He, his wife and his son didn't have much, but they had what they needed.

This is the exact opposite of what is happening in America: Compared to the rest of the world, the poorest among us are viewed as being quite rich, particularly to the people of South America (and Cuba). About half of the people of the United States have decided that socialism of the far left will give them more -- much more. The Republicans promise us freedom; the Democrats offer us free stuff: Just take from the rich and give to the rest of us. The way that actually works is for a powerful central government take from everybody, give to no one but themselves and let us try to figure out how to live in poverty and slavery while they live on as the elite. It's utterly selfish and quite destructive to the people and the environment. And they have PLANS! Yes, they have BIG plans -- like shredding the Constitution and taking away our rights so they can promote globalism. One example is to take the COVID-19 vaccine and spread it to the rest of the world before any of us get it. That will make their lock downs (preventing us from having Thanksgiving and Christmas) much more effective because they have fear to keep us in line. Then what? Well, you know, the vaccine isn't a cure after all and we still need to be locked down with restrictions. With the economy tanking and inflation rampant, with a reduction in manufacturing and farming, expect long lines at the grocery stores, clutching your ration tickets. Or more like, having the rations on your smart phone which can be scanned at the door along with all your other information linked to your status concerning the Corona virus.

The upside for us is that we can see this coming and make certain preparations (before you can't buy any gardening materials and tools and seeds are no longer available, like in some states we know of).

There's also something else. It's revenge time. Half the people of America will get exactly what they voted for: Poverty, slavery, starvation, homelessness, with murders and arson for all. They are wallowing in their greedy lusts, cheering like the Far Side cartoon with the two sinking ships with some fat doofus on the deck of one failed ship yelling, "We won!" Yeah. What have you won? An incredibly corrupt senile old man as President and a obscenely oppressive nasty brown woman who wants all men to suffer as President (later on). Yes, you've won. It isn't as if President Trump hasn't made it perfectly clear that all of government, including the judiciary (thanks Emmett Sullivan) is exceedingly corrupt and rotten to the core. Celebrate as a torrent of rape gang murders pour across the border to take everything they can away from those who voted in this administration. It isn't as if the fools haven't had 4 years of warning, but then fools continue on and are punished.

Don't you suppose that this is actually an opportunity? The opportunity is to teach the fools represented by half the country that their way is totally wrong. Soon, it will be time -- in their misery -- to tell them "we told you so". CNN is failing. AT&T is falling. Fox News is sinking. So as long as we prepare and actually have a future -- as tough as it may be -- we can grab the popcorn (that we saved away) and watch the fun.

nexus1961 7 months ago

Preparing for this is a must... if you just sit & watch the Tube, you'll be DOA when things start popping.. the Left has really underestimated how pissed-off we are.. if they try to install some china-style communism, well, ever see Red Dawn?

scott sanger
scott sanger 7 months ago

woodrow wilson and the 19a .......... destroyed america

Embedded Basis 7 months ago

@scott sanger: Yes. I was unaware until recently how much damage Woodrow Wilson did to America, but he may very well have been the worst President ever... up to Kamala Harris.

ironmanjakarta
ironmanjakarta 7 months ago

Its too soon to count Trump out. Republican legislators in the contested states must send Trump electors. If they dont, they will lose every election in the future through ballot fraud.

jaybee970
jaybee970 7 months ago

If this isn't going to be a fight but just regulation and taxation to death. I'm out, I'm planning my exit strategy for me and mine.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

I didn't vote and I will never vote, ever! Its always between two psychopaths that push only the narrative of healthcare, not individual freedom, not human rights. For the past 100 years its only been about healthcare as the illusion of right and left. As people who exist we need to stop giving these parasites our power.

bluewaters
bluewaters 7 months ago

yeah bro they push the narrative of “i’m the better slaveowner so vote for me” BS

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@bluewaters53: Government doesn't even solely represent the people anymore. They are only in it for power, money and control.

bluewaters
bluewaters 7 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: What are your views ok Anarcho-Capitalists, just out of curiosity.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@bluewaters53: Its fake anarchy because capitalism requires hiearchy and monopoly of free markets.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 7 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Very astute assment there. You are an actually truly intelligent guy. I run across so many fake-intelligent idiots that know nothing of what they speak.

nexus1961 7 months ago

Oldest saying in the political Book, "If you have no skin in the game, don't bitch about what happens afterwards".

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@nexus1961: Yes that's why I'm AGTOW too to plan my GYOW as an anarchist as well to find resources outside of the system.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@nexus1961: My consent also only is validated upon my voluntary congregated means of coalition.

bluewaters
bluewaters 7 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: The things you say are true but to get to Anarchy (fully) society had to evolve but of course we don’t have to wait on them and we can be as connected/disconnected as we need to be

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@bluewaters53: Yes that is true and find resources outside of the centralized system as well which I found a lot.

charliebrownau
charliebrownau 7 months ago

United States of ISRAEL was always going to collapse under its own corruption, greed, hate and discrination
- Agenda 21 2020-2030 - Signed by 170 Nations signed in 1992
- Global Reset 2020-2021 - 170 nations
- Global Plandemic Convid flu scam - 170 nations
- Central Banking Cartel
- Taxation + Overseas aid = Wealth redistrubtion by force aka SOCIALISM

PaladinAZ
PaladinAZ 7 months ago

We are so fucked, we let the left thave control of the education system and they churned out year after year of Marxist indoctrinated drones until we got to the point we are now.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Keep in mind that it was already underway long before as creditism since capitalism automatically devolves to that for using coercive actions to get their way by deadly force.

charliebrownau
charliebrownau 7 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Wrong - You are INCORRECTLY labeling the current goverment and corporation with the basic concept of free market captialism

charliebrownau
charliebrownau 7 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Black Goverment only works because they have the solo monolpy of force and enforcement