Rent an RV from RVshare

TAOGYOW - They welcome their slavery!

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!
TAOGYOW
Published on 03 Dec 2020 / In Film & Animation

Hmmm.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

You are right about women taking all the shit from the government like food a roof and whatever, but as we see it won't ever be enough. I wonder what will happen to women when that dissatisfaction hit's home, because as we know with females the greed is unstoppable! lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

This Gynocentric world even of government has become the collective global personality of one MENTALLY ILL PARANOID female effectively. society is falling apart like a MENTALLY ILL female brain. Instead of a creative, rational, inventive MALE Brain the word is mimicking a SICK females emotional irrational mush you find in their head's.

MEN create women destroy, and a world of snowflakes and overly sensitive moron's is not going to create but pick apart and rationale. This is Gynocentrism in politic's destroying and dismantling logic and rationale. So guy's become MGTOW and work on being MONK as well then YOU world will work as you develop and better yourself as an individual to survive, and don't go falling for a soft voice and a pair of tit's that will destroy you. god gave us big strong hands and pron vids to crack one of over! lol!

females also think they are in charge of reproduction or procreation? well bitches here's news for you, without OR Sperm you're NOTHING! lol! And MEN can still produce Sperm that works in old age when the females production system has rotted away and they are dry and fucked after 30 when the wall appears! lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

In this current Covid thing that sadly looks like it's here to stay? I see it is the women that are buying into their self slavery more than MEN are. MALES seem to be preparing for an unstable future but women are just carrying or should that be "Karening" on as before. feminism has done it's job by ruining the female and femininity, which is exactly what it was for in the first place. BUT I don't think MGTOW was envisaged as a positive off shoot for MEN?

I'm MGTOW and Monk and I don't think I will ever require a female ever again "For anything". women have on their way up to their Girl Power BIG NOTHING have burned all their bridges back to any form of traditionalism or respect of the MALE. MALES are the builders of Society and have been stifled and put down so much by society and females we only build or develop for our own immediate needs now. so after decades of feminism destroying as it goes, it is STILL the MALE that actually RULES be it as individuals. Individuality creates progress female collectivism destroys with mind fucked brainwashing.

I don't help females now, i don't open or hold doors because they scour at you if they do. this is why a MAN invented electric doors! lol! If some bitch is broken down at the side of the road i won't stop for it, I'll drive past making sure it see's me smile and wave as I pass. If after 50 odd years of feminism they cant change a wheel out then fuck them! lol!

foodfighter69
foodfighter69 2 months ago

same thing with me
i worked for a diplomatic mission in Israel and with all their funding 70 years of diplomacy did not result in peaceful outcome.

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

So I played (5) fantasyy 5 tickets 2 nights ago as quik picks and won nothing.. Last night I played (8) tickets where I played ALL 36 numbers and 4 of them twice... 8 tickets equals 40 number picks from the field of 36.. so what did I win? ,, I won 1 free ticket on 2 numbers and 1 10 dollar win on 3 numbers.. the proof is in the pudding.

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

I don't believe the catholic scum who are running our government and lotteries.. they can't stop me from performance in the lesser wins but I DO BEL:IEVE They can stop me from winning the jackpot.. I have seen del;ays in results and numbers changed.. wrong dates etc.. I do not trust it. but I investy in it on the chance it is legit.,. I just don't think it is.. look at the socalled random quick picks.. bs.

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

@jimbennett: Donald trump fired Henry Kissinger..

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

@jimbennett: what do you think the FBI etc. does? they keep us poor while stealing and giving away our country to foreigners , while they get us addicted to drugs brought from foreign sources.. THEY SURE AS HELL ARE NOT PROTECTING AMERICA!! NO FCUKING WAY!!

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

I need to catch up on 4 and 5 https://www.bitchute.com/video/uqRIoxRxua1b/

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

America is under siege.. the first line of defense is the borders.. and to get back on track we need to undo about 50 years of impropriety.. I am all for 100% Trump to remain president by any means required.. we have been infiltrated by foreigners and foreign influence.. IT HAS affected our elections..
These people they let in and helped do not like Americans.. unless you're rich.. I can vouch for that.. just yesterday one walks straight toward me forcing me to move ,, which I did not do I hit him instead.. BOOMSHAKALAKA heheh.. his boss on the other end of the ladder says OH! when the smaller person got bumped hard.. so then I am at grocery store and one starts messing with my food on the conveyor.. it makes me suspicious.. I will not be going to jail though.. him I had to tolerate.. but why is he messing with me? why did the worker walk straight at me to make me move out of his way? when he had plenty of room??? you mother fvukcers just don't know it yet.. Don't turn against your fellow Americans to defend some foreigner. IT IS THE DIRT THAT MATTERS!! It's OUR dirt. heh. why are they here?

jimbennett
jimbennett 2 months ago

lucifer fag 333-1`/3 says it's a common mindset that mattters.. typical divide and conquer lies.. from the liar of liars.. NO!! ITSA THE PEOPLE AND BOPRDERS THAT MATTER! THAT IS THE PROBLEM!! FOREIGNERS IN OUR TERRITORY! AND TRAITORS AMONG US!!

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 2 months ago

im not taking the vax . fuck em