TAOGYOW - The Penis Flytrap!

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!
TAOGYOW
Published on 05 Nov 2020 / In Film & Animation

For men new to MGTOW

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Takingastand
Takingastand 20 days ago

BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN...........APPEARS A WOMAN!

mrghoster
mrghoster 3 months ago

Ater a friends Funeral the other week, at the following Wake tow women got into an argument over NOTHING. Neither one would walk away or even concede yet this was over nothing, heel even now I don't know what flared up except for their Narcissistic Ego's that is? MGTOW and becoming MONK was the best thing that ever happened to me, and it's the gift that keeps giving, yet a female to another female cannot just walk away from a nothing upset! lol!

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 3 months ago

Sad, isn't it? They are barely the same species as us men.

jimbennett
jimbennett 3 months ago

yep, these bleeding heart liberals.. I wonder how thoroughly they have thought things through.. or is it just schizo half thoughts from media soundbytes, how we owe foreigners a better life.. well, most Americans in south Florida,, even the christians,, would agree,, time for mass deportations.. That is why Trump was elected the first time..

Kram
Kram 3 months ago

@ElizabethJohnson: It's a Fake fucking . Get the fuck out OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT

Kram
Kram 3 months ago

I have fucked between 1 & 2 Hundred Bitches over 60+ years . Not one was Faithful . ( Most 1 night stands )

sorearm
sorearm 3 months ago

nice cover

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 3 months ago

Vagina dent-ate! They got teeth and will vamp your soul.

jimbennett
jimbennett 3 months ago

That honesty is good stuff.. Solves half of people's problems from the get go.. We live in a conflicted environment.. you are picking sides in a fabricated conflict.. If our govt just did their job these problems would disappear imo.. my gf had ferile cat farm here basically where she'd feed them like chickens.. tossing handfulls of food.. sometimes I could get 2 in the livetrap at once.. I could remove like 6 a day while she was at work.. lol 8-) I would just relocate them to a nice canal where they had water.. good luck.

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 3 months ago

she sounds like my ex. willfully ignorant

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

The sharmutas of Babylon have invaded everything.