Our platform suffered two major DDOS (Distributed Denial Of Service) attacks in the past week. Long story short, someone wants us gone. We are working hard to mitigate future recurrence of this event. Thank you for your understanding.

TAOGYOW - Thanks for the Divorce!

Published on 18 May 2020 / In Pets & Animals

What value do you put on freedom?

john locke
john locke 11 days ago

Divorce = release from the plantation (costly freedom but freedom no the less)

tmax84
tmax84 11 days ago

Marriage is like buying a boat. "You Think" in the beginning, it's the happiest time in your life. In the end, "You Know" it's the happiest time in your life. Been divorced 16 years, she cheated, which forced me to divorce her. Her boyfriend told her he would take care of her, so she didn't try to screw me financially. Don't think she could of anyway, however he did drop her 2 months after the divorce was finalized, and yes. She called me pissed off and said it was my fault, lol. I wish it was. Last I heard, she's on her 4th marriage.

RaphaelMichaels
RaphaelMichaels 7 days ago

How'd she try to blame you for her decision which ended up in her being dumped immediately? Crazy Broads

Mademyownway
Mademyownway 11 days ago

Remember life is short and to not deal with garbage. I am dealing with the mess of a di-vorce, after being married for over 20 years.
It took some big life things happening and me traveling overseas to wake the hell up. One day I just moved upstairs and have been in this room for over 2 years now. Was waiting on the daughter to get into her final year of college. The soon to be Ex had no problems with these arrangements, because the paychecks were still coming in.
I sat back one day and just said Life is far too short for bullshit in it, then I was done.

tmax84
tmax84 11 days ago

Don't divorce, she will financially rape you. Save all the money you can. The day your daughter is done, leave for the Philippines, she can't touch you there, and never look back. And your daughter can visit you there.

Mademyownway
Mademyownway 10 days ago

@tmax84: I have been traveling for work to Eastern Europe over the past 5 years. I have met many western guys living in various countries. I am planning my escape, trust me. I know I will get bent over by the courts. Have spoken to a few lawyers already and know just what will happen to me. I am safe somewhat living in Georgia, but still going to get screwed. I don't care anymore.

tmax84
tmax84 10 days ago

@Mademyownway: Sorry guy, but you should care. After the divorce you could be paying for the rest of your life. And if something happens and you can't pay anymore, or even as much, YOU GO TO PRISON! And you will be bent over again. Hope you're right about Georgia.

crimson hawk