TAOGYOW - Response to Ken Delrican

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!
TAOGYOW
Published on 28 Aug 2020 / In Film & Animation

My 2 cents.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 5 months ago

dead roach, this is better then helicopter rides,

pirania
pirania 5 months ago

" Life has a rhythm " ! - KINGEE MGTOW

timster007
timster007 5 months ago

they were NOT protestors they were domestic terrorists! i'd shoot too!

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 5 months ago

I Received a EM saying there was a reply to a post i made here . But to my surprise my comment is NOT here nor the Answer ? It's Not like TAOGYOW to take down a comment good or Bad . I'm at a loss on this one .

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

I have no ability to remove messages. Is it on the other video?

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

other than my own messages. I have the ability to delete my own posts, but not others. I only delete my posts to correct spelling or gramar issues if egregious.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 5 months ago

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : Even if you could i know it's just not like you ? And this is the title left in my EM so I'm at a loss . I would not accuse you of doing a thing like that it's kinda weird Huh !

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

@Bagoodman: Reach out to Amir (Suppa, Suppa, Suppa...) and see if he knows why or if the comment can be reposted from backup. Otherwise, feel free to repost your comment.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

FYI - I see a post from you in this video with the same picture in the graphic of the video: https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/the....-kyle-this-is-a-man-

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 5 months ago

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : It's really no big thing Hell i don't care It's just kinda strange . No big deal it's all good have a good one Brother .

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 5 months ago

The facts, nothing but the facts, and they do not tell them in the mainstream narrative.
Sandman has good points, because this is the truth, "the only winning move is not to play".

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 5 months ago

why was a man with a gun going out where truble would be at? and fired on people running away from the scene.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

Not tracking with you. Did you watch that he was running toward the police to surrender himself?

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

HE did not fire at them when they were running away. He only fired while under attack. Sorry if I'm misreading this. Not enouh coffee yet today.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 5 months ago

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : "HE did not fire at them when they were running away" That didnt fucking happen scumbag, filthy commie scum

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 5 months ago

@Lucifer333:

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 5 months ago

@Lucifer333: very emotional. But that should be expected coming from a woman.

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 5 months ago

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : I'm talking about the dude doing the shooting but then realized there were others involved . When the crowed dispersed I could clearly see the dude on the ground dieting as they ran but then again there's a shit load more detail I'm not seeing. As for the bodies he dropped. Fuck em. One dude was a pedo and the other was an antifa shitlord. Nothing of value was lost. I'm just wondering what was a 17 year old doing in the streets with an AR and I can't get that question answered

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

@crimson hawk: We are looking for that answer now. If I find it, I'll post it. If someone else finds it, please reply here and put the link to the souce.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

and when I say we, I mean MGTOW, me, Ken Delrican, you and others...