Dear Users, we are happy to announce that we are now accepting Crypto Currency. To understand this move better, please visit our what's new section. We are also introducing a Wallet feature that you can use to conduct transactions on the platform. Also, Brazillian Creators, we now offer a 1 year PRO membership based on your economy via crypto currency.

TAOGYOW - Living Dead Girl!

Published on 28 Jun 2020 / In Pets & Animals

I will never use that MIC again. Sorry for the SH!TTY voice quality.

theWarrior
theWarrior 10 days ago

The Warrior is back TAOGYOW! Giving younger or middle aged women attention is like giving them your money; giving them your time is like giving them your money; solving their problems for them is like giving them time, attention and resources; giving any women your money/ resources, including sperm is giving them your life resources!!! If women ran the world, life for every human being would end in 2-5 years, once resources are depleted! The only thing a woman can and should produce is children for the species to survive! Society is and always has been built on the bones and blood of Men! -the Warrior

jimbennett
jimbennett 11 days ago

Something I have noticed about some younger men nowadays is they will be looking for a woman OR man to take care of them.. almost like a woman so beware.. I gladly give them directions to the nearest bridge.

BitHound
BitHound 11 days ago

I have 2 dog's and have a far better relationship with them then I ever had with my ex, there great company and never lie to me or try and steal my money and energy.

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 12 days ago

taogyow,
that's exactly what I said to my mark. " grow with me. let's take accountability for what we did to each other and move forward together" she said no .

I learned that if you ever want to hurt a woman hold them accountable. if you ever want to break their heart, tell em the truth.

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 12 days ago

furioso
yr not wrong. look up Erik Erikson's 8 psyxhosocial character development traits.

look at number 5 and it will all make sence

Furioso
Furioso 12 days ago

You can't have a serious and deep relationship with them because they like irreverence .They are grown ass children who wants fun and nothing else like responsability and accountability ,Exactly ,their course of life is to steal and consume men's energy (money energy with soft beta males and sexual energy with though alpha males) because they are empty on the inside ,this is why they are constantly seeking attention from multiple men .