Dear Users, we are happy to announce that we are now accepting Crypto Currency. To understand this move better, please visit our what's new section. We are also introducing a Wallet feature that you can use to conduct transactions on the platform. Also, Brazillian Creators, we now offer a 1 year PRO membership based on your economy via crypto currency.

TAOGYOW - Bred to Serve Their Needs!

Published on 24 Jun 2020 / In Pets & Animals

A Slave is a Slave.

theWarrior
theWarrior 2 days ago

Yes TAOGYOW! Make your OWN decisions; do what you desire to do 1st! Bow your knee to No Woman or Man, only God! -the Warrior

jimbennett
jimbennett 13 days ago

I'm kinda bummin... just seein it happen again. I saw a white truck with trailer go down my road.. so I went down to see who they were.. They were parked just outside jason's gate and his wife was letting them in and wearing tight pink shorts and a black top.. drove by later and they were looking at her car and had some household stuff on the trailer.. drove by this evening and Jason was home from work and looks like she is gone.. They have been married 6 years and owned that house for 4 years.. They took out a second mtg after hurricane Irma and are upside down now.. They owe 350 on the house and it is worth 273.. He is 44 she is 36.. I've never seen her dressed like that.. in fact it is rare to see any woman dressed like that.,. She looked like a street walker.. Who is she dressed like that for? the guys moving her stuff? who knows.. Jason is nice guy..

jimbennett
jimbennett 13 days ago

you don't suppose they could have used the other 15,600 EACH of their stimulus money our govt ripped off from them do ya? I'll bet they could have used that money.. the one thing that would really change our livbes for the better and somehow a brainwashed populace will be against their own best interest..

jimbennett
jimbennett 15 days ago

I suspect Donald Trump got some of our stolen stimulus money.. considering about 2 thousand billion is missing I think they found his price.. that's what happens when you let your govt steal your money.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

The jury is still out on Trump. We'll have to see... I personally think he is a person who cares about America and until new data shows that he is a bad actor, I have to have some kind of hope that we're shrugging off the vileness of the world. I have nothing else to cling too except my Bible and bullets.

Merciless Radio
Merciless Radio 15 days ago

I totally advocate violence. Slow and painful violence with a side order of Cheeze Whiz.

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 15 days ago

dead standing. waiting to fall

jimbennett
jimbennett 15 days ago

The Vatican has been under the control of it’s largest all-male order, the Jesuits for a very long time. The Jesuits were created in 1534 to serve as the “counter-reformation” — the arm of the Church that would help to fight the Muslims and the Protestant Reformers. However, they fought with espionage. The Jesuits were expelled from at least 83 countries and cities for subversion, espionage, treason, and other such things. Samuel Morse said that the Jesuits were the foot soldiers in the Holy Alliance (Europe and the Vatican) plan to destroy the United States (Congress of Vienna). Marquis Lafayette stated that the Jesuits were behind most of the wars in Europe, and that they would be the ones to take liberty from the United States.

jimbennett
jimbennett 15 days ago

The volume on your videos is awesome.

jimbennett
jimbennett 15 days ago

The pope is from argentina and the black pope is from venezuela.. both are jesuits..

jimbennett
jimbennett 15 days ago

The New Black Pope Installed on October 15, 2016. Superior General Arturo Sosa Abascal , New Black Pope Installed with a ranking 6 levels above Pope Francis! He is the most powerful man on Earth, who rules over Maritime Laws (business) . ;)

awol201
awol201 15 days ago

you totally have it right, but most people are clueless