Stop Simping For The Low Hanging Fruit

Alpha Male Lifestyle
Published on 24 Sep 2020 / In People & Blogs

update

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 29 days ago

It shot up from like 13% to now 53%!

tekrat
tekrat 1 month ago

Time to be a cam girl pimp. make the money while they do the work.

Hold The Truth Hostage

uNTILL SHE CLAIMS THAT YOU FORCED HER TO always think about the risk

tekrat
tekrat 20 days ago

@Hold The Truth Hostage: keep that pimp hand strong

Hold The Truth Hostage

@tekrat: haha

anonamoose
anonamoose 1 month ago

My ex has tried onlyfans, then patreon and now I see she's on Twitch trying to get that sweet simp money. Honestly I told her a couple of years ago she should do twitch since she loves gaming and she's attractive. My gaming buddies say it's kind of saturated now. I wish the simps would stop sending these women money, but in 2020 the desperation for money is going to the next level. We might actually be reverting back to old time tbh after economic Armageddon.

I'm in the process of selling my condo to get a rural property where I can grow food. I have my shotgun, some precious metals and an easy remote job. Let it all burn.

Metal_X
Metal_X 1 month ago

sandman is a cucked bitch...

fltblk
fltblk 1 month ago

Thank's Amer!

Iknewit
Iknewit 1 month ago

Diana Davidson should be supported because she is doing the legal work necessary hand walking men into court and helping Canadian men that have been falsely accused of rape. She is laying the ground work in cases and legal president to change their feminist law. She has the brains, guts and work ethic. She is not selling her sex. Men should be doing this, but in the hate parade that is currently pretending to be a legal system it is gonna take a woman to do it. Check her channel out, Diana Davidson on Youtube. As far as ShoeOnhead... well plenty of men are just dumbasses.

Pyc_Hawk
Pyc_Hawk 1 month ago

Lets not go overboard. Georgia Free is average - 5, not ugly. Shoe is cute probably 6-7. And given the fact that most Americans are fat, and those two are not, gives them a leg up. Your points are otherwise valid though.

SpaceJew
SpaceJew 1 month ago

187 on a motha fucking simp

SpaceJew
SpaceJew 1 month ago

yeaaaaa georgia free is a def benifiting some pyschopathic cult leader style simping.... would be a good video... the psychopathy of simpery

TheWealthy1
TheWealthy1 1 month ago

Some beta bux deluxe will bail Shoe On Head out. Just watch.

awol201
awol201 1 month ago

great lesson, info cannot be shared enough . Hope the donation helped with the cause .

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 1 month ago

Amen ; )

Eric
Eric 1 month ago

I like Shoe0nHead for her content. Not so much her new stuff though.

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 1 month ago

She was a chameleon. Facual Feminist, Roaming Millenial, Brittany Pettibone.... chameleons. She mindlessly reguritates talking points to the limp-wristed applause of men that haven't accepted that she's not on their side.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 1 month ago

@DutchCobbler: truth man. and it's truly sad seeing so many men support them like the twitch thots, although i would argue it's a more respectable career path than cam slut or whatever they do on their streams, i only hear about it after the fact through it'sagundams videos. which he is quite funny to listen to when he actually puts effort into it.

Pyc_Hawk
Pyc_Hawk 1 month ago

She bought in into that marxist female primal instinct if provision, shilling for Crimocrats.

Eric
Eric 16 days ago

@DutchCobbler: i agree somewhat. I would say more with Lauren Chen.

Eric
Eric 16 days ago

@Pyc_Hawk: Yeah, i'm dissapointed in her for lying about her political views.