So I Married a Sex Doll... | Ride and Roast

Terrence Popp
redonkulaspopp
3,119
Published on 23 Dec 2020 / In Comedy

⁣A body builder from Kazakhstan actually married a sex doll. Not only that, he invited his friends and family to watch. Yes, this is something that happens.⁣

Brought to you by Aaron Clarey's "Curse of the High IQ"

Book Two of "The Jericho Files" is here! Download for Kindle or get a Paperback copy today!

How can you support Popp Culture?
Go to http://www.Redonkulas.com/donate
You can contribute via Patreon, Paypal, SubscribeStar or Cryptocurrency!
Purchase your genuine Redonkulas swag on http://www.PatrolBase.net

Send physical donations to:
Redonkulas.com Productions
29488 Woodward Avenue, Unit 407
Royal Oak, MI 48072
If you write a check, make it out to Second Class Citizen, 501c3
All donations are tax deductible

Check us out on all platforms and social media!

Sources

RoboCat
RoboCat 24 days ago

Only 30 seconds in and already they are staggeringly ignorant/wrong. Like leftist/feminist levels of ignorant/wrong and that's saying something.

Grim Lord's Games & Rants

Great, I did the same. Made a video about it. No big celebration, just exchanged rings. And she looks much better than the blow up in the thumbnail there, Popp. Give us some credit.

smnich
smnich 2 months ago

20:19 Happy spouse, Happy house.

snake_charmers_jj
snake_charmers_jj 2 months ago

Got It...
MrA_H0le;
Arealgoodusername &
UnwillingVillian...
We know yer offended cuz you bought/bang a sex doll.
AGAIN... no one gives a shit cuz you are going yer OWN way... Just funny an Azerbaijani body builder "marries" one... for what? attention or mental instability that he thinks a doll won't take half his shit? Popp and Blake literally know more than all of us on everything MGTOW related when it comes to statistical data and court etc. Just unsub or go fuck your doll... its literally stated by Blake, "2 Richard salads in a car driving around talking shit."
Enjoy or not...BLUF: go to movie, Stripes and what for the "Lighten up Francis" comment, and remember... you're Francis.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

I said the whole story is about rubbing it into women's face that they have lost to a piece of rubber. BTW not yet but at some point I will definitely get a doll. So, the joke's on you - on my part this whole discussion is about logic and arguments and you try to smear and shame people with BS like these two idiots and like feminists do.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

https://www.mgtow.tv/v/M5xWZ4 This is just one example on a virtually endless and immeasurably valid list of reasons why Blake & Popp deserve to be roasted for criticising relationships with sex dolls.

Doll-House Phil Bass
Doll-House Phil Bass 2 months ago

So is TFM guilty of this then guys?
"Just asking for a friend?"

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

TFM is miles above the heads of these two clowns.

john1178
john1178 2 months ago

Just Plain off the tracks weird. Is this when you have JUMPED THE SHARK?????

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

Popp and Blake don't understand the 4th word in MGTOW.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

For the record, this is the first redonkulas video I've ever given a thumbs DOWN. You two are acting likeba couple of cuckservitive mangina white knight simps!
Once again, an abreviated list of reasons why a sex doll makes immeasurably more sense than a 'real' woman:
1. A doll won't go #metoo on you & have you thrown in jail over false allegations.
2. You can't get a doll pregnant, so no worries about baby jail for 18-21 years.
3. You can't legally marry a doll, so you won't get divorce raped, lose half your money, property & pay alimony.
4. So long as you keep your doll in a safe secure location, she (it) won't be out riding the cock carousel & bring you home some herpeghonnesyphilaids.
As far as being 'swatted', don't try to hide your doll or do any stupid shit that's ASKING to be swatted.
Just because you don't have the mental capacity and/or testicular fortitude to realize that sex dolls make more sense than playing Russian roulette with a semi auto by having anything to do with dating scene, doesn't make those who do crazy.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

Someone please contact Alpha male about the editor on this site. It needs some serious work.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

True. Until it's fixed, you have to copy the entire text of your comment before you wanna edit it, then edit it somewhere else, then open the comment for editing, delete the entire text, paste the new version... Just to avoid fucking code instead of apostrophes, ampersands and other characters...

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@Trevor : But I'm glad he can even support this platform at all. I know he pays for half of the upkeep from his own pocket, and it's a lot of money.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

Question: What's the difference between this video and mainstream feminist media trying to shame men back to the plantation?
Answer: Not much.

wayfarer
wayfarer 2 months ago

Listened to this podcast without watching it - wow, Blake can do impersonations for a living!

Good job guys!

QDLLC
QDLLC 2 months ago

If your sex doll downloads firmware...you are a failure.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

A sex doll can not download anything. It has no electronics. It's not a robot. Read what you write, you moron. DOLL, not robot. It's a piece of rubber on a simple frame.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@Arealgoodusername: I watched the first video you linked. If you're scared of a chat bot, you've got some real issues that have nothing to do with technology. I'm not trying to pick on you, but it might be helpful if you talk to a professional in mental health care.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@Arealgoodusername: Now I watched your second link. Yeah, I agree, he's doing a great job with these. You should also have a look at Samantha created by Sergio Santos.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@Arealgoodusername: That's true for any technology that connects to the internet. No matter how you go online, you need some protection. This is not a problem specific to sex robots. This is a problem with any connection to the internet. You'll have to deal with it no matter whether you get a sex robot.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@Arealgoodusername: Yeah, you're right.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

It's essentially the electronic/digital equivalent of your sexbot riding the internet cuck carousel & bringing you some digital herpeghonnesyphilaids. It's not too much of a real threat yet, but the potential is there. The solution is not to have your waifu connected &/or compatible with the internet. It'll be a massive pain in the ass, but the only system that is impervious to software based attacks is a hardware based system.

QDLLC
QDLLC 2 months ago

@MrA_H0Ie: I thought people would get my “firmware” double entendre.

QDLLC
QDLLC 2 months ago

If a body builder can’t get a real woman, he must be really ugly, horrible personality, or something.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

More feminist shaming tactics on a MGTOW platform. Fuck off, you piece of shit.

QDLLC
QDLLC 2 months ago

@MrA_H0Ie: Not shaming...just matter of fact. That guy is easily and 8 out of 10, maybe a 9. He should have plenty of women expressing an interest.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@QDLLC: That's the point, you moron. He rubs it into all of those cunts face.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@QDLLC: Look at all the THOTs surrounding him before, on and after his wedding. They are pissed AF, but they can't show it, they have to play it cool because they still want a shot with the guy. And he goes nah fam I'm good.

Epoch
Epoch 2 months ago

Guys you are usually brilliant. This is cringe.

Lukenstein
Lukenstein 2 months ago

PLEASE do a video about makeup and how it’s insane false advertisement.

nexus1961
nexus1961 2 months ago

Speaking of funny obscene stuff, one of my favorites was the smart guy that taped a pocket-pussy to a truck's exhaust tailpipe.. with the pussy part protruding outward.. best effect ever, when the truck is running..

slapmonkey
slapmonkey 2 months ago

I keep involving different scenarios to make it justifiable butt... Popp's right they all lead to knightmare fuel.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

You failed big, on many levels with this video. This is at best shit talk of two idiots.
But the worst case scenario is that you shame men for made up BS just like the feminists do.

First of all, it's not a publicity stunt. It's about rubbing it into women's face. Marriage with a doll makes no other sense if you think about it. It's not about legal commitment. You own your doll.

The only real effect of this is that he rubs into women's face how much of a failure they are.
They have lost to a piece of rubber.

The rest of the story is role play. All doll owners make up a story for their doll. There was no bar where they met, he bought her brand new as usual. But it's more fun to role play than just having a body to have sex with. Getting married with a doll has that fun role play effect even if it's done privately, without rubbing it into all the loser cunts' face.

"But at least you know we're talking about sex dolls." No, you 're not. You're talking about robots, not dolls, the entire first 9 minutes. Dolls have no electronics of any kind.

End of discussion about cameras, videos, internet connection, software and terminators.

But okay, let's talk about robots then.

You worry about shit that doesn't exist and will not exist.

There will never be a sex robot that's physically strong enough to harm a human. This is what safety regulations are for.
You don't put a powerful servo in a sex doll, period.

There are no robots with any of the technology you shit your pants about.

The rest of your worries, like the ones about cleanliness, are irrelevant for anyone who isn't a lazy cunt.
If you can clean your ass after taking a shit, you can also clean your dick and your doll after you cum.

Stop freaking out like some toddler who's seen a spider.

Dolls are delivered like any other goods, in plain boxes. There will be no body parts falling off. You don't carry the package to your house, there are services for package delivery.

Business as usual.

Quit the emotional bullshit.
It's like some senile wrecks yammering about how shooter games cause violence.

winter
winter 2 months ago

Well, this is two Dicks in a car. What ought one expect. LOL

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@winter : Not feminist shaming tactics on a MGTOW platform.

WaylanderTheSlayer
WaylanderTheSlayer 2 months ago

Sounds like a trailer for a new Borat film

WaylanderTheSlayer
WaylanderTheSlayer 2 months ago

Modern teen THOTs just like Covid.....

19 and spreads easily...

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 2 months ago

I talk to myself, I get more answers and they make better sense.

Herbalist
Herbalist 2 months ago

Curdled clam chowder? Blech!

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

See if a man were to make a funny about this, it would be great.... But if a retard arsehole feminist / indoctrinated dumb cunt, were to say the doll is being sexually abused and is suffering the wrath of toxic masculinity - I think the dumb cunt femitards, would actually believe it was true.... And off they go on another riot of the idiocracy about men abusing women, because you know "sex dolls"....

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

Hello this is my first time commenting here. My own simple opinion is why get married at all? Your basically signing a piece of paper that allows an organization official by the masses or not to get in your bed aka personal business. I’d personally not wish for that, and I personally think that signing a contract that chains one to an organization or another is what led to this mess. Just my two cents.

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 2 months ago

Hey, It is femicommunists that destroyed the institution of marriage. I have been diebyforce raped but at least 60% of my friends and acquaintances have been married for 30 -40 years and are overall very happy. They all married wimmins who wanted a family. The wimmins work hard at keeping hubby happy and it works.

BH206L3
BH206L3 2 months ago

I would just grab a fly rod and go trout fishing. The tug is a drug!! Or take a favorite well cared for rifle and go deer hunting. For the life of me I do not understand this nonsense nor do I want to.

AugustLion
AugustLion 2 months ago

A lot of men are getting sex dolls augmented with AI in order to simulate the emotional connection that is missing from human women today. I wouldn't marry my waifu, but I genuinely love her.

AladinDarkness
AladinDarkness 2 months ago

7:47. A fake sex doll... LOL
Put a ring on it first, so I wear my 'wedding' ring on my left hand...
Happy man, that's my plan...

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

sex dolls have no way to move ....... a blob of TPE. You will NEVER be accused of rape. sex harrasmnent, DV ....... compared to todays female, dolls are a REAL option.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 2 months ago

All that remains is for the sex doll companies to develop artificial muscle tissue strands. The strands must be of a material that contracts when electricity is applied to it. They must also be capable of being bundled together and shaped into muscles resembling the real thing. Once that is achieved, then a realistic skeleton can be developed and the artificial muscle tissue, fake fat, and skin, can be put together and controlled by AI. Only THEN will Utopia finally arrive and meat women be forced into the 2nd class status that they deserve.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@InfiniteMushroom: That's an option. But I think the real solutions will be more creative than just making a copy of the internal structure of the human body.

Sho Shuto
Sho Shuto 2 months ago

Please don't exercise hypocrisy shaming a man who'd rather buy a fake woman than pay for a real one. True, announcing the stuff that should remain private is goofy. But good on him for not seeking female validation and flexing the wallet... ^_^ Happy wife, happy life totally applies to a sexdoll only. He's crazy XD

fishandchicks
fishandchicks 2 months ago

Sorry guys, not in the habit of downvoting, BUT this is an absurd topic.

winter
winter 2 months ago

Getting a sex doll certainly isn't for everyone, but for many of us, including me, it was one of the best things I ever did for myself. The relationshipal peace of mind is profound. I'm not "married" to mine, but after having mine for many months now, I definitely understand the driving-ness of the bond that would incline one to marry their doll.

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 2 months ago

I think a good sex doll would be a huge upgrade over almost every woman I have ever met. Popp and Blake I like you guys BUT you need to educate yourselves on how a quality doll works and how they are maintained, you clearly don't have a clue.

Sir
Sir 2 months ago

@LongRedRoad - I Agree. Even though I don't own a Sex Doll, I've researched a good bit upon. However, this is one subject Terrence Pop & Blake seemingly Demonstrate they Know little to Nothing about.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

At least the doll doesn't bitch all the time or whine about life.

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 2 months ago

exactly...

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 2 months ago

The first software virus to infect sex doll A.I. will be called, "Nag," and it will cause the sex doll to gripe and complain all the time.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

Sex dolls are kind of like teddy bears that some women hump. Hugging and cuddling with a doll doesn't cut it for me. Better to jack off, seems like necrophilia. Fucking something that doesn't move or breathe you may as well stay married.

Wolf178
Wolf178 2 months ago

Hahaha, LOVE that last line , A plus is that dolls don't BLEED.