Our platform suffered two major DDOS (Distributed Denial Of Service) attacks in the past week. Long story short, someone wants us gone. We are working hard to mitigate future recurrence of this event. Thank you for your understanding.

Slut Shaming Vol. 2

VBLAKEROSE
VBLAKEROSE
Published on 20 Oct 2019 / In People & Blogs

Sluts must be shamed.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 7 months ago

That hoe on the thumbnail doesn't look human. You definitely spread her picture wider than the original. I'm not saying she isn't fat, what I'm saying is she's so fat that you don't need to cheat to make her look even more fat.

VBLAKEROSE
VBLAKEROSE 7 months ago

LMAO

VBLAKEROSE
VBLAKEROSE 7 months ago

But for realz. Her pic was like that already. She is trying to make those tiddies look bigger I guess and it just made her fatter in general lol

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 7 months ago

@VBLAKEROSE: No, just compare the pic at 0:09 in the video side by side with the thumbnail pic. Obvious huge difference on the same pic.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 7 months ago

@VBLAKEROSE: When you reload the page you can see the thumbnail pic spread across the screen. It doesn't have the portrait size ratio. It's spread on landscape ratio. But it's the same pivture at 0:09.

VBLAKEROSE
VBLAKEROSE 7 months ago

@MrA_H0Ie: yeah my thumbnail was basically auto generated. They don't do custom thumbnails like other platforms do. I uploaded my video as is they format it that way during the processing. You look at other videos I have done you can see how auto format thumbnails. I didn't make her jacked up on my thumbnail on purpose.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 7 months ago

@VBLAKEROSE: Oh! I see. Ok, I didn't know it's possible to encode a portrait orientated picture still retaining it's portrait form in a landscape orientated video. I thought every frame of any video is a picture of the same aspect ratio of the entire video.