Simp Fathers Are Worse Than Single Mothers

Alpha_Male_Lifestyle
Published on 22 Feb 2021 / In People & Blogs

update

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 11 days ago

Replying to Wildcat: The way I see it, if you treat with woman you are asking to be put under bars/slavery in one shape or form. So best to just use your pimp hand and pray it is strong.

As for me I honestly see no reason to treat with woman under these times unless you are planning on breeding and even then I’d consider my hypothetical future offspring’s chances of thriving and adapting.

barbarianmissionary
barbarianmissionary 11 days ago

Treat women like shit and they will follow you like flies. Exercise your pimp hand.

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 11 days ago

Do so cautiously unless you know you are alpha or else "9-1-1" you go to jail for the rest of your life.

Redpill Mgtow Portugal Wolf

You can try that and be falsely or rightfully accused of aggravation or harassment or even bullying... That Will still fuck you up. Better ignore them and as most of us do, go our own way

barbarianmissionary
barbarianmissionary 9 days ago

@Redpill Mgtow Portugal Wolf: Trying to appeal to a womans 'reason' is next to futile. People who've dealt with women know this, and it is better to treat them as you don't care, the outcomes are basically the same with few exceptions.

Emre
Emre 11 days ago

yeaH almost muslim men are bluepill-simps.

©$€H$ŽŁØ√@'KŽ€'

Just hearing this story makes me angry.

HJC333
HJC333 12 days ago

Their obnoxious virtue-signaling is gross. They're just preening for women's approval. They typically seem to have this leer or smirk on their face - as if they think they have more "atta boys" on the scoreboard and are somehow winning more approval points with women.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 12 days ago

A woman dating is a sales person trying to close a deal and once you buy and the money changes hands you're no longer wirth her time. It's fraud or bait and switch.

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 11 days ago

Ronald Reagan played right into it. No fault divorce law.

sauger1001
sauger1001 12 days ago

Most of the so called "christians" who encourage the BETA male mindset are actually catholics, aka the synagogue of satan. No surprise since the Vatican leadership doesn't teach Biblical masculinity among the clergy, nor allows heterosexual marriage (the Bible encourages marriage for the clergy, but the church of Rome... uh, no), but homosexual pedophilia seems to have permeated from the Vatican hierarchy down through the clergy instead. I grew up in the catholic church (and school), in Chicago, got picked on by girls in elementary school, bc my mother wouldn't let me defend myself. It was one of the issues that led to my father and mother arguing, since my father, who served in WW II, knew I needed to defend myself, or I would NEVER be a man. Luckily, after graduating high school in the '70s, I joined the Marines, and soon after, changed my name to Tyrone. Problem... solved. LMAO!

NotchLion
NotchLion 12 days ago

It comes from Social Media Programming Rom Coms Disney Channel abc

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 11 days ago

Disney Channel used to have good original movies. Err....I am going off topic aren't I? But true. Disney movies sold the idea to females that they could manipulate men.

Redpill Mgtow Portugal Wolf

Not only that they started showing young boys other young chicks showing off their bodies and making boys lust and simp for them... The Fan worship is a old devil's trick... Society wouldn't be as bad as it now if there weren't thirsty attention whores on social media... I think several actions caused several bad reactions

jimbennett
jimbennett 12 days ago

The way I heard it around 1985 was,, If they didn't have a pussy there'd be a bounty on their head.

IncelTV
IncelTV 12 days ago

"I always close the door behind me when I go to stores" xD the fact that she said 'what a fine gentleman' makes it even more hilarious lol
your wives reaction when he found out about ur YT channel must be priceless, what did she say ? lmao

Alpha_Male_Lifestyle
Alpha_Male_Lifestyle 12 days ago

I was back in America by then. She knew about my channel. I even made a video with her and had it up there . Her exacts words were, 'take the fucking video down'.

audiophile641
audiophile641 12 days ago

Ha ha great stuff from Alpha Male Lifestyle as always! Reminds me of same thing had girlfriend years ago who was pretty nice to me needed help moving and she was kind of broke at the time and I just said no immediately,my labor isnt free will cost you what I get paid for at my job or more if over weekend.So of course she got her younger niece and her simping ass,mangina boyfriend to do it for free while I stayed home and watched tv.My labor means something it doesnt come for free to anybody unless its a minor favor I will do for male friends but I never do these type things for females,they dont appreciate our efforts and they just never reciprocate in the same way when a male friend would in same situations. Any females try these kind of tests with me gonna regret it. They may win with their simping ass tradcuck dads too I have noticed alot of them.Just because these dads are pet wallets and simps for their daughters dont expect im gonna be one.Old girlfriend told me how tough I was with her,im not simping like your dad does for you,im be ashamed to be like him.

jimbennett
jimbennett 12 days ago

Big mistake teaching your son to be subservient.. and many women do not want someone opening the door for them.. Then on top of it the kid will turn out just like his ass hole father where they expect acknowledgement..

Patricharchy74
Patricharchy74 12 days ago

NOICE lol so funny this boomer male

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 12 days ago

More Women in Hell than Men

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 11 days ago

It's that one short haired black girl from Totally Spies. I think her name was Alex. The first one.

Redpill Mgtow Portugal Wolf

That's why their sex organs look Like the way they do...

Redpill Mgtow Portugal Wolf

That's why their sex organs look Like the way they do...

scott sanger
scott sanger 12 days ago

ex father in law.... raised two daughters with his wife, both dropped out of hs, got pregant as single mothers.......... never said a word...

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 12 days ago

Churches and mosques sermon are getting woke too.

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 12 days ago

Woman become man & man become woman. The sign of the end of time Amr.

bousso
bousso 12 days ago

jajajaja man you are on fire!!!!!

поклоняющийся богу варвар

amr what do you think of other muslim religious scholars like mufti menk and nouman ali khan and these types of scholars, also what do you think of mohamed hoblos ? he my personal favorite scholar and he from egypt too , and he used to be the streotypical bad boy and proffesional boxer, but he found huda in islam and become scholar, if you didn't listen to his speeches you should check them out, he not a blue piller at all, and his message is very relatable to what happeing nowadays, he currently lives in australia, here are some of his most popular speeches :

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 12 days ago

Wow, I feel for that poor boy. He is being set up to be eaten alive by bitches and alpha males.
That simp boomer beta male father can't seem to understand that we are NOT living in the world that he grew up in. Even so, there is no excuse. No Fault Divorce and 3rd Wave feminism have been around long enough so that no man can claim ignorance. MGTOW has been around for about 10 years and, again, no man has any right to claim ignorance.

for_Archangel Liberation_Y

I noticed a comment by ancientsea recently, a comment that seems to make more sense as I give the idea more consideration. He mentioned a quotation from ancient literature written by the Roman Senator Cassious Dio which stated that the surest way to have someone 'hate'' you is to give them something for free. This statement helps to understand why females dislike males, despite how males try so hard to be extraordinarilly ''nice'' to females. Respecting the subject of this video Dio's comments actually underline the fact that these women do not care less about the little boys curtesy.....the bitches expect it and despise males even more.

scott sanger
scott sanger 12 days ago

females will climb walls to date the guy who doesnt care about them so they can change him into a beta male that they can then hate and leave....... females cant see the cognitive dissonance........ they are not logical at all.

for_Archangel Liberation_Y

@scott sanger: I will apologize for my forthcomming comment in advance: I am tired of MGTOW chants that do no more than narrate, to me and all, what we already know. It is like another man pointing to the sky and telling me that the metal object is an aeroplane....as though I am brain-dead and did NOT know this. If U can't give solutions, then donate to me facts, so that I can solve the issue.