SHOCKING DISCOVERY IN SODOM & GOMORRAH (R$E).. (ISRAEL / JORDAN)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 28 Dec 2020 / In Science & Technology

⁣⁣⁣? DONATE TO DOGGK IN CRYPTO-CURRENCIES AT: ⁣38Z2WXd1fnjfgsV9dMxCkq3T8qzS8efSdW

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

LoboBlanco
LoboBlanco 11 months ago

Excellent video! Thanks for sharing it!

Doggk
Doggk 11 months ago

Thanks man you welcome !

mrghoster
mrghoster 11 months ago

I hope world leaders and BOJO Johnson listened to the reading and quotes! lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 11 months ago

did anyone spot a Skull face in the burnign chunk? Very interesting vid love stuff like this, thanks Doggk for posting my friend.

Doggk
Doggk 11 months ago

Thanks man you're welcome, love your comments always interesting stuff ^^

mrghoster
mrghoster 11 months ago

@Doggk: Lets hope we all have a happier New Year than the fate of 2020, pease and blessings to you and ALL the MGTOW TV guy's and MGTOW's generally. Peace.

mrghoster
mrghoster 11 months ago

I spend a lot of time around Steam Engines like Loco's and traction Engines and a day around the smell of Sulpher give your skin a softness and helps keep noses and throats clear, great for Common colds as well. i have an old book called "I was a Tar Sprayer" dating from the 1930's, and the guy that wrote it explains how Tar sprayers on the Road Building Teams never got common cold's due to Sulpher in the tar and laying process. just a short history lesson there! lol!

Hardcore
Hardcore 11 months ago

That's very interesting, got any more shocking discoveries. I would like to see more in future

Doggk
Doggk 11 months ago

Thanks man, yup i've other ones on my channel about Hollywood and other stuff.. And other ones to come ! I'll make sure I put them in a playlist to make it easier for the viewers to find them.. Because I've more than 300 videos uploaded on this channel ! So it's not always easy to find them ;-)

mrghoster
mrghoster 11 months ago

All Mankind's and (women kind) even more so today is self induced. we are all in some way fallen, perfection in anyone's eyes is impossible. I'm living my current life as best I can with little of the fame or trimmings, the STUFF you all strive for, yet I am Happy, WHY? Less is More. All this comes from a life of what I can only call NDE's and at 17 possible just 18 I had a dream in which I was told if I only witness or observe I would be provided for in a basic way, and one day MAY be called to tell of my account. not going to far into it but the night of June 22nd/23rd which I think was a Saturday into Sunday night in I think 1995 or possible 96 my life changed forever and continues to change and I continue to observe and live alone and provided for in a basic way. there are a few words that continuously ring in my head like a BELL, they are "Be in this world or place, but NOT of it", I'm keeping my promise to the letter, I have no fear of Death either and I really wouldn't want to have to return here again.

mrghoster
mrghoster 11 months ago

Lets remember that "Josephus" was a Romanized Jew so I would suggest there was a Roman agenda with anything he said, also his writings were a long time after the period much of the bible was supposed to be set in? the whirls and twists, the layering on the rock faces is all due to weather, like strong winds extreme heat and at some point water or moisture, namely thousands of years of erosion. i learned that as a kid. The apparent doors or openings can also be due to erosion. as for Man Made shapes? Well there are many on our planet that are far from being Man Made, because WE as gumans are made from a small baby to see and recognize (Falsely in many cases) to see faces in cloud's and rocks that look like castles etc. We are born with very undeveloped and blurred vision and so to see Mommy we become accustomed to spotting faces everywhere, not just to find Mommy but to see Dangerous creatures as well ( in some cases they are Mommy)! lol! in post feminism times!

To prevent SIN we need to be taught what sin is from a young age to prevent it. I'm just 65, last week in fact. I have no criminal record or any offence against my name to date, not our of Fearing something but out of knowing a workable knowledge of the difference between right and wrong. In not what you would call a Religious person but as a person I have a true sense of morality and know the difference between right and wrong and good and evil, we call it Empathy and conscience, Humanity and Humility some of these are sorely missing in people today? Peace.

bluewaters
bluewaters 11 months ago

Have you watched Cesears messiah documentary?

AirufSigma
AirufSigma 11 months ago

You are 65 years old and you are here on Mgtow tv, how nice man, be very welcome.

mrghoster
mrghoster 11 months ago

@bluewaters: Yes a very interesting documentary.

mrghoster
mrghoster 11 months ago

@Airuf: If you met me you wouldn't think I was 65, I don't mean that in a Narcissistic way though. I've been fortunate with health and stuff. I've been MGTOW most of my life it's just it has a name now, many thianks.

AirufSigma
AirufSigma 11 months ago

@mrghoster: Really cool man, because, I think one of the biggest mistakes, of us westerners, is, the fact that we don't have older men and women guiding us or giving us advice, my opinion is clear, here in Brazil , I don't know in your country.

Doggk
Doggk 11 months ago

@Airuf: It's the same in all western countries.. Europe too bro.. They put older people in retirement homes and brainwashed the youth to see older people as old fashioned and out of their minds.. Because they know that older people have enough knowledge with their lifetime to teach us the right way.. This is exactly what the system doesn't want so they do everything to divide us ! The ones who teached me so much in my life are older people.. Without them I would have been stupid blue pilled ;-)

AirufSigma
AirufSigma 11 months ago

@Doggk: Really man, you said it all, that way we got stupid like you said and without direction.

Doggk
Doggk 11 months ago

@Airuf: That's what the system wants in order to control us.. Divide to have a better control over us ;-) That's why I ask to my brothers most of the time at the end of my videos to Join The Resistance ^^

Doggk
Doggk 11 months ago

@Airuf: Every Master was a padawan and had a master in the past ;-)

AirufSigma
AirufSigma 11 months ago

@Doggk: Yes indeed, I confess that the part, of the system, transmits to the youngest, that the older ones are old-fashioned, or are retrograde, I had not thought about that which was a facet of the system, kkkk.

AirufSigma
AirufSigma 11 months ago

@Doggk: Yes.

Doggk
Doggk 11 months ago

@Airuf: We saw the Bismark and the Nazis in Europe and believe me, we have seen everything with them but we learned a lot ! Our masters teached us how to resist to such powers and how to teach to others who never saw that ;-)

AirufSigma
AirufSigma 11 months ago

@Doggk: Exactly, at least we can still transmit, knowledge here, for now.

Doggk
Doggk 11 months ago

@Airuf: Yup for now... This isn't going to be eternal unfortunately... Let's hope and pray that the following generation will have the chance we have to share our ancestors knowledge to the future generations when we will be in a tomb ;-)

AirufSigma
AirufSigma 11 months ago

@Doggk: Yes, we should really pray, so that they, too, have access to knowledge, hopefully, that what we discuss here will be on the internet for them, please God.