Our platform suffered two major DDOS (Distributed Denial Of Service) attacks in the past week. Long story short, someone wants us gone. We are working hard to mitigate future recurrence of this event. Thank you for your understanding.

She Lies & He Gets 25 Years In Prison - MGTOW

- THE-DOLL-HOUSE SAN ANTONIO LLC
- https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCfniYT9wJHMlonj6d

MGTOW Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYH992ynhdU

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from Crash & here's what he has to say: "Hi Sandman, I hope you are well? I don't really have a specific topic but I thought I'd share one of my "lawyer stories" with you for the education of your audience. Years ago a client I had worked for previously called me to tell me he was charged with felony rape by force. That is a very serious charge in my state carrying a minimum penalty of 25 years if convicted. I already knew this man, he is a very talented artist and pretty well known in my city, I couldn't see him doing that to anyone but I always keep an open mind. Years of practicing law teaches you to do that. My clients accuser claimed the deed occurred in a small hotel room with double beds while her friend and an army soldier were sleeping in the bed next to the one she and my client were in. The beds were only a couple feet apart! My client claimed the act was consensual and the two girls even spent the night in the hotel room. Upon investigating the case I found out the accuser had been out the night before getting wasted and making out with random men and women. Neither her friend nor the soldier said they heard or saw anything she said happened. I questioned the accuser on the witness stand at a pre trial hearing and she testified that she said "no and stop" one time each to my client. Since other people were in the room I asked her "How loud did you say this, did you say it loud enough for my client to hear it?" Her answer was "I don't know." I was shocked! To make a long story short I ended up getting the case tossed out but not before a trial date was set and my client's freedom was truly at stake. I think this woman just had morning after regret and decided to claim it was rape so she wouldn't look like a slut to her friend and all the other people who saw her that night. I was a blue pill idiot at the time and I didn't see the red pill truths underlying this case and the lessons to be learned about female nature. Hopefully it will help your audience understand that not all sexual assault allegations are true and to keep an open mind when it comes to these kinds of things. Lawyers widely believe that there are more innocent men in prison for sexual assault related crimes than all the other crimes put together. Thanks for all you do." Well Crash thanks for the donation and topic. But before I get to it let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor ABC Circuits:

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Video Motion Graphics Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"
Christmas Tree Light Bokeh by "Videezy.com"

Sponsor Ad Photo Credits:

1. Attractive young businesswoman using tablet with circuit. Technology and computing concept. Double exposure

2. Full of sweet chocolate flavors. Cute girl having fun with cookies. Pretty girl covering eyes with cookies. Bakery style chocolate chip cookie recipe. Bakery shop. Following a cooking recipe.

3. Young attractive female digital electronic engineer checking electronic circuit in laboratory

Mgtownutjob
Mgtownutjob 2 months ago

well i guess men have always been pieces of shit

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

have her pay 1/2 for maid, nanny, masseur ( for him), rent,utilities, clothes, insurance, food, entertainment ..... or just NEVER cohab or marry.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

Gentlemen, how many times must I spam this quote from T.F.M.? "Just get a DOLL!"

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

What does that have to do with TFM'S point? Think about it: 1. No #metoo. 2. No baby jail for 18-21 years. 3. No divorce rape & alimony. I've heard tidbits of truth from people I absolutely despise. My own self respect inspires me to acknowledge the truth from any source.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: I can relate. Back when it was just dangerous rather than straight up suicide to stick my dick in crazy like it is now, I got a vasectomy. A vasectomy won't save you from #metoo or common law divorce rape.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

... or herpeghonnesyphilaids.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: I'm just saying, any relationship with a woman, even 'just friends', is playing Russian roulette with a semi auto.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: I'm from the 'Show Me' state & what I've been shown is that false allegations are in fact "taken seriously" as in innocent men thrown in prison even though everyone knows the allegations are false.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Want to "make sexual relations great again"? Just get a doll. Mission accomplished!

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: We seem to be envisioning very different futures. There's an old saying; 'The best way to predict the future is to look at the past.' In the past, relationships with women have done nothing but get worse. You're expecting a future where they somehow magically get better. In the recent past, sex dolls have become much better. I'm seeing a future where that will continue to be the case. Who's vision of the future is more probable?

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 2 months ago

So why compound those serious problems with another serious problem of being in a relationship (relationshit) with a woman? As a MGHOW, I'd hope I know better than to try to tell you how to go your own way, but it sounds like a doll would do you quite a bit of good. Maybe you should rent one just to see what it's like.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Your answers have nothing to do with the original comment. Your unique situation doesn't matter for what he said. Modern dolls are a better choice than women, no matter what the political climate is. But with laws and social structures as they are now, women have a snowball's chance in hell to compete with dolls. Who cares that your RARE situation allows you to game the system? His comment applies to MOST MEN. And you really shouldn't count on your disability to save your ass against a feminazi, gynocentric court system. They'll fuck you up any day if they want to. Also, I'm pretty sure you, just like most people about any subject, just didn't do enough research to know what's the status quo. Most likely you've seen less than 100 (probably less than 20) images of dolls that are already outdated anyway. Have a look at the most popular heads and bodies and you'll be blown away by their hyper-realism. They look like the hottest one of every random ten thousand women. I plan to buy an ELF head with a gorgeous, busty body. Most likely I'll get this body http://us.dollstudio.org/blog/....2017/03/30/new-photo with one of these heads... Dora (elf) http://us.dollstudio.org/blog/....2019/10/15/more-phot or Liana http://us.dollstudio.org/blog/....2017/08/19/new-photo or Celia (only the redhead on this site) http://us.dollstudio.org/produ....cts/doll/doll-foreve I really like many other manufacturers' heads, too, but I don't wanna spam all my favorites here. My point is, if I compare women and dolls, there are several massive differences in the quality we can get. The first major difference is that doll manufacturers are getting better at creating absolute master pieces, so the number of hot vs not so hot dolls is increasing. But in women that number is roughly constant and way less than in dolls. If you consider the top 1% of women hot, you'll find that in 20 years still 1% of women are at the same level. With dolls, every year an increasing share of the new ones will be as hot as the top 1% of women. Then, you can configure a doll's appearance to any detail you love most. You get 100% the body you want. With women, you can't see every part of their body and CHOOSE every customization before you even meet them. It's mostly a cat in a bag with every encounter. And these days that bag smells like something died in there. With a doll, YOU decide about her quality, and you get what you want, usually with amazing customer service. With women, you get ripped off and there's no way you'll ever get anything like the customer care with a doll vendor. She rips you off and you're stuck with your loss.

Pardon
Pardon 25 days ago

@UnwillingVillian: Sticking your dick in a shredder is better than sticking it in a woman! You just can't trust ANY woman not to lie you into jail, and maybe for a VERY long time! You get feminazis demanding the death penalty for "rape" or mandatory life sentences....basically killing a guy using crazily biased standards of "proof" in what are going to be "She says...he says" in 99.99% of "rape" cases.

VaperGamer
VaperGamer 2 months ago

I never even look at these whores... never will help them, never talk to them...