Serena can't lose

Such a Shame
Such a Shame
Published on 10 May 2020 / In Sports

US Open 2018 final.

David Herrera
David Herrera 3 months ago

She can't loose because she is a man!! Ha ha

harbinger
harbinger 4 months ago

Spoiled ass, ratchet ass brat.

Anathema
Anathema 4 months ago

she femsplaining?

SNIPER_MAGE
SNIPER_MAGE 4 months ago

Her biography is full of events like that. She always had a hard time accepting defeat, her limits and authority figures, including the judges. She was even penalized for that in this game in which she threw the racket on the floor. These crises will increase now that she is nearing the end of her career. She will suffer a lot from now on and it will be an extremely unpleasant sight to see: the translation of "Ragnarok" is the "Twilight of the gods" for a reason.

Such a Shame
Such a Shame 4 months ago

People like her should be banned from professional sport schools, centers and events, regardless of skin color and gender.

SNIPER_MAGE
SNIPER_MAGE 4 months ago

@Such a Shame: Wait for the next few years. They will be interesting!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

You remember when Serena was on the road drunk and killed someone that she hit, she claimed the pussy pass excuse for that.

Such a Shame
Such a Shame 5 months ago

I didn't know about this event, but after a little research I found that it involved not her, but her sister Venus. I can't say exactly what happened, but the fact she was a rich woman, and the victim was a man, certainly made it easy to get away from any kind of punishment.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Such a Shame: Yeah the cunt is rich and she got the pussy pass for being a fucking murderer.

BitHound
BitHound 5 months ago

LMAO, I didn't get coaching, I didn't get coaching.... you need to announce I didn't get coaching, YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY, I DON"T CHEAT...... ROFLMAO, shes a fuk-n train wreck who should know better then to argue with the judge, she should realize she is well passed her prime and has hit the wall in more way's than one.... trying to blame men for her F-up is a classic woman move..... shes a nasty bitch and deserved to loose point.