Selling His Car To Pay For My Dream Wedding - MGTOW

The Patriarchy oppresses Poor Whamen From the Grave

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqyRDCdtmW8

LBRY.TV: https://lbry.tv/@SandmanMGTOW:c

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Email: Sandmanmgtow @ Gmail.com

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from Randy The Dakota MGTOW and here's what he has to say: "Dear Sandman, have you heard of this awesome new currency called Bitcoin? LOL I say that sarcastically of course. Please use this donation to sponsor one of your awesome but currently unsponsored video topics." Well Randy thanks for the donation and leaving this one an open topic. I want to share a story about a woman that was engaged to a man that got his deceased fathers classic car and she suggested that he sell it to pay for their wedding shortly after his death. It's a long story so before I share it let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor Chris Whalen: Anyways, now back to the video. Here's here's the story from some random woman that someone named Silent Majority shared on reddit 8 years ago and I quote: "My fiance's father died two weeks ago in a motorcycle accident and he and his younger brother are trying to figure out what to do with his father's house and car/motorcycle collection. His father was a huge, and I mean gigantic, shitlord. He was always condescending to me, he has hundreds of old car magazines (The
types with a scantily clad woman posing next to some old car on the cover), his garage has calender's with half naked women all over the place. He'd say things like "Black folks tend to like cars like that" and "Women really can't drive stuff like this". Hell he had a Romney poster in his front yard (which I took down immediately after the funderal). My fiance and I have been having a tough time over this last week. He and his brother are talking about splitting up the cars he'd take half and his brother would take half. I'm pretty adverse to him owning these things since it would likely him to get back into the "car culture" (which in my own experience as a car show, is a hobby with deep rooted sexism), it's a wasted of time and money, and I don't want to park my car outside because our garage is filled up with a 60 year old pieces of shit. So, I've been trying to convince my fiance that he needs to sell his half of the cars and we can use the money to pay for our wedding. He's pretty resistant to that and things have been kinda heated at home. Two nights ago, he told me that he and his brother were talking about renting his father's house out and keeping the garage to hold the cars and use it as a workshop. I told him, emphatically, that this wasn't an option, he doesn't need the cars and that they are a waste of time and money. He disagreed and went to bed angry. Yesterday, he tells me he going by his father's place and I go by after work to see what he is doing. I get over there, go into the garage and him and his brother are underneath this old yellow truck doing something. There's a song on the cassette deck saying
something incredibly sexist, those nasty calendars are still on the wall, and I was just enraged. I took the tape out of the player and threw it into the trash. He came out from underneath the truck, and was extremely mad. I told him exactly what a shitlord his father was and how his behavior and his dismissing my concerns over the last week is wholly unacceptable.

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Wolf_joseph
Wolf_joseph 5 days ago

this man just took the red pill and he got based hopefully he dont simp out

Vandetta
Vandetta 6 days ago

I'm done after hearing that, along with personal crap this just convinced me to go to Mexico

gchase
gchase 7 days ago

Sell my car? Uh huh...I've got an old 1977 Ford Pinto in the junk yard.
I'll sell that...just for her.
Nahh...not even that!

©$€H$ŽŁØ√@'KŽ€'

This bitch tried to flex on the guy, I'm glad he bailed instead of cucking up.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 6 days ago

Yeah no whore is worth eternal servitude.

Freeballstits
Freeballstits 7 days ago

a simp is easily separated from his wealth

ErlMarten69
ErlMarten69 7 days ago

She messed up big time, fish needs feminist's like fish needs a bicycle.

Mademyownway
Mademyownway 7 days ago

When will guys wake up to see that everything is about the woman and nothing else. LOL!
F that!

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 7 days ago

American society and the world in general needs a LOT more men like this.

scott sanger
scott sanger 7 days ago

you can never eliminate simps........... have at it , get skrewed , cry about it and move on,

havok545
havok545 7 days ago

if it was me I'd bang her friend and make sure she caught me and then I'd say "Oh yeah we're broken up."

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 7 days ago

silly Ho, the cars are worth more than she can ever bring to the table. bitch's got no respect. it just goes to show that ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT. I congratulate the man for pushing her away.

ElHombreporsuCuenta
ElHombreporsuCuenta 7 days ago

To exchange a huge collection of cars for a life full of miseries with a woman who, even before being my wife, already shows herself as an unbearable self-centered bitch ???

Thanks but no...

I keep my cars, with my father's house, with the garage and preserving ties with my brother.

But magazines and calendars can go in the trash without any problem. I'd rather a million times a car than a cunt.

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 7 days ago

I wouldn't negotiate with such a wench, it's not her house, she does not contribute, she does not get any say. The man has his place, the garage. And she can have her space, the kitchen.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 6 days ago

@JMGTOW: don’t you mean the dumpster?

sauger1001
sauger1001 7 days ago

Seems like another waahman that grew up without a masculine father in the home.

zdoctor
zdoctor 7 days ago

i hate to say this but men typically serve the whaman and until that stops whaman will keep pushing for greenbacks for her goals not his....i was one of those servants looking to provide my girl with a car back in the late 1980s when at the time i was dating here for 4 yrs but i decided to bail on that idea luckily. . WANT TO ASK IF SHES AROUND TODAY. . no i caught her in bed with another guy she worked with. ,STOP SERVING THEM ON EVERY LEVEL. . walk away as it might be worth your life one day. . i have been single now over 20 yrs and i hate to say it but its the best thing i ever did. . once you realize you will never win you only then wake up and realize the only one in a relationship interested in your well being is YOU. . IF YOU COME IN 2ND PLACE THEN YOU NEED TO WALK AWAY. . MAKE YOURSELF 1ST PLACE AND BE A BETTER MAN ON EVERY LEVEL.

One_Ronin
One_Ronin 7 days ago

This guy needed to walk away from this smooth brained mouth breathing wench.