You've asked for it, we are now accepting Sponsors for the platform. We only have room for 12 sponsors and the monthly rate is an introductory price of $100 USD. Check out this lucrative opportunity for your brand.

Sandman Is A Hypocrite - MGTOW

Sandman
Sandman
1,755
Published on 27 May 2020 / In People & Blogs

⁣Sponsor Link:
- Ancient Purity
- http://www.ancientpurity.com/
- (Save 10% enter the code MGTOW in the check out)

⁣Sponsor Link 2:
- THE DOLL CHANNEL LLC
- https://thedollchannel.com/

Sponsor 2 YouTube Link:
- THE DOLL CHANNEL LLC

MGTOW Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgAeRiuBkFM&feature=youtu.be

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from George. He didn't send me a specific topic so I've decided that I want to talk about something that's been dividing the MGTOW community for quite some some time now. I'm being called a hypocrit because I've been a MGTOW monk now for 5 years and have had zero desire for relationships and sex after hitting that second red pill rage stage. Yet at the same time I'm telling many of my younger listeners to go out there and date like a champ. Some guys have told me it's disingenuous for me to give advice to others that I myself am not following. First off I'm not the only one that's been giving this advice. I first heard huMAN and Spetsnaz discussing how they were running into a lot of younger guys that were nihilistic in their late teens that had completely given up on dating. I also spoke with a bunch of teenage guys on a podcast a while back and they were all petrified about the dating market and worried about false allegations even when I told them about regrets later in life. The situation is a catch 22 of kobiashi maru. It's a no win scenario for many guys. If they date while younger they run the risk of having their lives ruined. But if they don't date then they run the risk of having regrets later in life once they get into their thirties and beyond. Many are inexperienced in their thirties, build up resources and find to their surprise women throwing themselves at their feet. Remember if women don't want you when you're under the age of 25 for your looks and personality but suddenly want you after that you don't know why then it's because of resources and their desire to settle down with a man with the highest sexual marketplace value they can find. Anyways, I'll discuss this further in a moment but let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor Ancient Purity:
Anyways, now back to the show. If I were in my teens and early twenties today I would date and get involved in relationships if I was in high school or college but would only do so with girls from other high schools and colleges. That way if I received a false allegation it would be far less likely to ruin my life by kicking me out of school. I would still do what I did in the past at that age which was to avoid sex. Because if you don't then your grades will suffer. Well at least they would form. I find it disheartening that guys don't understand that I suggest different behavior for guys depending on their age. As if my MGTOW advice is a one size fits all solution. I'm just discussing things from my perspective. What I would have done and what I have done in my past.

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Video Background Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"

Toki 2 months ago

Asking for money for what is essentially free to produce is quite hypocritical when discussing greedy womens at the same time.

I see you're advertising for dolls? Tell them to lower prices. The current asking prices are hilarious. Seems like the only people who have them are sponsored and got them for free. Hmm..
Their marketing ploy comparing dolls to women is hypocritical as well. The dolls are made in China anyways. $2000 doll is just a front door entrance fee really. Then you need to add up the cost of hair, eyes, removable V, etc. Everything standard is the lowest quality pleb option lol. Bad sign of overall quality. Can't even be bothered to offer the removable V as a standard option lol.

Also I heard a rumor awhile back that Mr Sandman was doing a doll talk show or something? That would of been interesting. Be like that S Korea sports event. Delightfully tacky and offensive to stuck up women so it's funny.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

The only reason I don't have a doll YET is that I live in a country that keeps ignoring their own laws about restriction on doll ownership end they keep fucking up men's lives for ordering a doll even if the doll was within the legal standards - the authorities don't give a shit about the law, they abuse their power. I have to move to a different country so I can get a doll without being harassed.

Toki 2 months ago

@MrA_H0Ie: You must work a ton if you have money to throw away like that? That's what I don't get. I expect by the time I finished picking all the pieces a doll would be $10K. There's also the high shipping cost. I just think it's ironically funny how much they cost. Compared to what's free on the internet like Honey Select.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@Toki: If $2k is a lot of money for you, you have made some horribly bad decisions. Clean up what you messed up and you will never think again that $2k is a lot of money. Compare $2k to what would a woman waste - ALL your time, effort, resources and if she wants she can destroy even your mental health, physical health, reputation and get the government to lock you up even if you're innocent. How is $2k on a doll a lot compared to that?

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@Toki: Don't work a lot. Work smart.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

This is nonsense: "$2000 doll is just a front door entrance fee really. Then you need to add up the cost of hair, eyes, removable V, etc." And the $10k comes only from your imagination. I spent quite some time to look at available options and the best quality I found is BELOW $2k, including all the accessories, shipping, import and tax..

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@Toki: $10k is NOT for dolls. That's for robots with AI.

Toki 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: I made bad decisions? Explain? Because I'm not in a position of power voting myself more money at other's expense? Sorry but I don't want to. I work part time part time to avoid supporting our corrupt Gov, business world, and gynocentric society. Work smart? You mean fleece stupid people? Nah man. I'd rather not be a loser than a douchebag.

Toki 1 month ago

*Rather be a loser in everyone's eyes than a douchebag who exploits others for personal monetary gain.

Toki 1 month ago

$2000 doll is the super cheap low quality ones. I added up accessories and it was over $5K when I was done. For that much money they better have an on switch with moving parts. Life is expensive. Inflation is here. Even $2K is asking far too much. I say more like $500 tops. They are all made in China anyways. Sorry I'm a broke loser but ya know. Overpopulation and limited wealth on Earth. And I can't spread my legs for free simp and Gubmint money :D My local area has no opportunities and I can't afford to move. Can't afford education or anything. I'm in the broke ass USSA my man. We are a communist country now. And I'd rather not work 80 hours a week.

MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Toki: You really can't imagine any way to help people so much that they will pay you well? That's low.

MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Toki: You obviously don't read TDF to find out which doll vendors are trustworthy to deliver high quality dolls for affordable prices.

MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Toki: The reason why you think life is expensive is because you make wrong decisions.

@Toki: https://youtu.be/r72a19Lbz7k?t=102

Toki 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: I'm in the communist USSA where half my labor is taxed and stolen from me. There is no motivation to make money when society steals it from me. And Honey Select is free. I paid no taxes on it :) Win! A doll is about $500-$1000 in additional sales tax. I say bleed them dry any time you can :D

Toki 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: TDF is a marketing tool. Everything people are selling anywhere is apparently high quality with affordable prices. But they are not. Did you actually buy one or what?

Toki 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: Whatchu talking about Batman? Cost of living has been skyrocketing in the last ten years. Again. The only way to get ahead is to step on people and exploit them. Workplace management for instance. Entitled shits who don't produce anything at all. It's cool man. We can't all be manipulative assholes who only care about money. I'm a tough consumer. I say a totally decked out doll should not exceed $500. What's wrong with that? I already told you they are made in third world countries anyways. Just like everything else the few people running the company make a fortune while the actual workers make jack shit. F that. I will 3D print a doll when I can.

Toki 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: Dood I don't even want to be alive for another day on this planet. You really think I care? Lol. Cute video though. Mr. maxed out Charisma stat talking to a total soybean. I am neither of these things. Yeah it's easy to get ahead in life when you're charismatic like Morgan. Again overpopulation and limited wealth to go around. I was raised in the communist working poor class of USSA so I have no skills. The land of the fee and home of the slave. Being a male I couldn't get free assistance for anything because gynocentrism. This is the shitty world I was born so why should I even care?

MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Toki: The tax code is different for jobs and self-employment. As a self-employed I can take advantage of many tax rules that don't apply to jobs. I assume the same is true in the US. Isn't it?

MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Toki: Obviously you have not read much on TDF if you believe they say about EVERYTHING that it's high quality. They warn about untrustworthy vendors and doll makers. You really don't seem to care what's true. Listen, if you keep making claims that have nothing to do with reality, that are based completely on assumptions, I'll have to assume that the rest of this chat would be a waste of time.

MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Toki: Charisma is a learned skill. If you're not willing to learn skills and instead you keep pointing fingers and look for excuses then don't expect to get out of poverty.

@Toki: It's up to you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MgBikgcWnY

Toki 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: Yes take advantage of the system to benefit thyself. Exactly what I talking about. I'm not a douchebag or a woman like that.

Toki 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: OK dad. How many times? I don't want to make money because that creates more taxable revenue for the Gov and women. The more money I have, the more annoying women will be.

Toki 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: Oh I see. So you aren't in the USSA. Yeah the Gov takes the majority of men's earnings no matter where you are. So I don't want to produce. I want to work and live as minimally as possible until SHTF. Which it is.

MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Toki: WTF are you talking about? "Yes take advantage of the system to benefit thyself. Exactly what I talking about. I'm not a douchebag or a woman like that." I'm talking about NOT giving a GIFT to the parasitic government that STEALS YOUR MONEY. Are you a moron?

MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Toki: "I don't want to make money because that creates more taxable revenue for the Gov and women." Dude you completely ignored what I wrote about the difference between employee vs self-employed status. What's the point talking to you if you just keep ignoring facts?

MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Toki: "I want to work and live as minimally as possible until SHTF." Frist of all, that's POSSIBLE in BOTH cases: when you're an employee OR self-employed. So, that's NOT an argument against what I wrote. Secondly, WITHOUT PAYING TAXES you can earn more if self-employed. YOU choose whether you are an employee or self-employed, so YOU decide to give up the lifestyle difference which is the allowed deductions in taxes that's the difference between those 2. When you live a MINIMALIST LIFESTYLE IN BOTH CASES, your standard of living is BETTER self-employed because you can earn more WITHOUT PAYING TAXES. Is this really too complicated? Stop wasting my time by ignoring facts.

MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Toki: The reason why you call me a douche bag is that you are looking for excuses for not taking care of your own shit. Fuck you dude. Fact is, you're too fucking lazy to read the tax code and you're a coward, so you do what women do - blaming others for the consequences of your own actions or in this case inaction. You're NOT going anywhere, especially not your OWN WAY, because you're a lazy, dishonest coward. You're just like women.

Toki 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: You're suggesting illegal tax evasion under the King's law. You also linked me a video of some soybean in a suit at a Ted Talk lol. These people don't work or produce anything like men.

Toki 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: I didn't call you a douchebag. I'm saying people who take advantage of the system to skip out on the rules, and those who impose the rules are douchebags. Taxes for instance. Skipping out and those who enforce and benefit from them.

Toki 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: Yeah I'm not going anywhere. I'm a peon in the communist USSA home of the slave. If you don't give the Gov half your livelihood they will hunt you down and throw you in the gulags. If I was just like whamen then I wouldn't even be paying net taxes! Taxes would benefit me. That's what I'm trying to say. I lost the moment I was born. Being born into the working class as a wage slave. Dodging taxes is something selfish CEOs and Twitch thots do. What I'm proposing is men to get together to abolish big Gov so we don't have these f'ing taxes and free shit for women.

MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Toki: WHAT the FUCK are you talking about? READ THE TAX CODE. What illegal tax evasion am I talking about, you retard? I'm talking about LEGAL use of the tax code. There are DIFFERENCES in it based on whether you are an employee or self-employed. YOU DECIDE HOW DO YOU WORK, so YOU DECIDE whether you want to be an employee or self employed. HOW IS THAT ILLEGAL? It's up to you what do you do. Fuck, me, I'm talking to a retard here...

MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Toki: Dude, I'm not gonna waste my time on you any more. It's useless.

Toki 1 month ago

@MrA_H0Ie: Special tax privileges for me, but not for thee. That's what you're suggesting. And this why I don't even care. Everything is about self-interest and life sucks in an overpopulated world. Thots use your idea of legal tax evasion and I don't agree with that. Better idea - Abolish Gov and eliminate income taxes for everyone. Not just for me.

MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

@Toki: I don't give a fuck. This scapegoat searching mindset is why you are poor. Go pay more taxes than you should and have a lazy excuse not to learn how you are ALLOWED NOT TO bleed out money left and right. Then go point fingers, blame people who learn the tax code and do the best they can. This doesn't change one bit of the fact that it's YOUR DECISION to give up the right to LEGALLY keep more of your money.

Barbossa
Barbossa 2 months ago

Nah sandman experience is a good learner but isnt required for every aspect of your life. On the subject of regret i think some people will have them no matter what, i find it more terrefying to contemplate what could have happened if i made different choices in the past which could have had an butterfly effect across time

masculistman
masculistman 2 months ago

If you had a time machine you could go back in time and make alternative choices. Of course they ripped apart the time/space continuum so it's a trade off.

Atton
Atton 2 months ago

As someone who went MGTOW at around 13 and now 22. I never bothered with dating and I accept the concept of regret. There is no way to escape regret and there is no escaping what could have been. Life is to short and honestly I care more for that which I have experienced and the things I truly love than to focus on regret. The word has changed sandman that which worked in the past will not work today.

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

Keep up that mindset and you'll enjoy massive success.

WindSage
WindSage 2 months ago

I have been in your shoes and my passion is traveling. Many of the places I have gone to would not be affordable if I had a family to support.

masculistman
masculistman 2 months ago

Van Halen has a song called "Right Now" and in the video they displayed captions and one of those those captions read "nothing is more expensive than regret".

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

I updated my channel too Sandman for referrals to places that benefit not just me but anyone that goes to them as well. Help a MGTOW brotha out. Been serving the MGTOW council for awhile and need some mutual aide as anyone that clicks on my links also gets mutual aide. :)

MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

Yes, you're kind of right, in MANY cases it's better to try something and regret it later than not try and regret that.
But I haven't tried crack or heroine and I will never regret that. Same goes now for young men not trying to deal with women.
Back when I was young the dating landscape was different. If I would be young now I wouldn't do any of the dating I have done when I was young.
And yes, I regret most of all my relationshiTs, the one marriage (and divorce) and ONS I had.
The drama, the loss of time and resources ALWAYS outweighed any good times I had. In most cases boredom was the best case scenario and even that was always a short term benefit.
My life would be VERY different if there would be a way to go back in time and do it again with what I know now. I would have learned to code much earlier, I wouldn't have studied physics as a profession (just as a hobby), I would have learned to analyse markets much earlier, I wouldn't have wasted any time on relationshiTs, and I wouldn't have lent money to ANYONE, especially not to my family.

whyserenity
whyserenity 2 months ago

The women and political landscape now is just so much different than it use to be. It is crazy to think the 80's and 90's were so much better than today, but it is so true. Half us guys would probably be in jail if these absurd standards of today were in place back then. I feel awful for young guys, their lives are screwed because their parents and grandparents are cowards and losers.

masculistman
masculistman 2 months ago

"But I haven't tried crack or heroine" Good man. The opioid epidemic is out of control. Cannabis has been shown to be a safe alternative to opioids that is why I favor cannabis legalization.

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

Your advice is good. I always dated people from other schools. That way I didn't put up with her drama at school other than normal school drama.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

how about pic of females with tits instead of chestless wonders.

Barbossa
Barbossa 2 months ago

Different tastes ;)

Toki 2 months ago

Toki 2 months ago

Chestless thots, not wonders. ^ Now that's a World Wonder.

VulcanCannon
VulcanCannon 2 months ago

Outstanding Sandman !!! This needs to be mandatory viewing for young Men.

masculistman
masculistman 2 months ago

I prefer Vulcan Canyon:

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

having no car n o money and no place to live or sleep........being divorce raped is an exception to the ' regret ' rule.