RPMGTOW Survival Of The FITTEST

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED
Published on 22 Mar 2021 / In People & Blogs

⁣Nothing else needs to be said.

Article: https://www.yahoo.com/entertai....nment/naked-afraid-c

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Survival of the fittest doesn't just mean the physical to day it means more so the MENTALLY mature and awake, the fittest mindset and logical rationale, and that is MEN and always will be?

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

I agree, a man is someone who is able to use his intellect to solve problems, it is intelligence and knowledge that solves problems not emotions. Therefore it makes sense that our species obtained a big brain and kept it as it helped our species adapt and survive during its time on this earth.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

fefails had put their only human ally down for so long and derided, insulted and harmed us for so long we just are NOT goinbg to be their when the time comes and you NEED us. Yeh! you will have you cucks and simps who like you have been programmed to be useless, so good luck with the future and don't come knocking on my door for one? lol!

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

Mr ghost from what you said, if even the boys are turning away from the females, then I can see the amount of simps in the future going through a decrease in volume. Therefore the simps that the females depend on for prizes and money will start to become scarce.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

I live in the UK and MEN are positively walking away from the fefail, not only MEN, But even the Boy's are learning and walking away isn't that a good piece of news? i'll tell you how it's getting in the UK. MEN are passing women by when they see them at the roadside with a vehicle problem, MEN do not open doors for women, MEN except the cucks won't lift or carry for them either. Heard a guy about 3 weeks ago in a store, when the fefail siad can you get that of the top shelf for me, the guy replies 2You're a feminist get it yourself and walked off. it was all I could do to not laugh out loud!

I've passed many a fefail on a wet stormy night trying to get attention because it's car has broken down. My pleasure in this case is to make sure it see's my smile in the dash lights and the wave of the hand I give it! lol! I'm now turning thew same actions and attitude toward the Corporate Communism and finding alternatives with MUCH success yto stop them getting my attention and money, and I'm saving a lot of cash due to my actions.

I did an experiment a couple of years ago where I save the average money a DATE would cost and after a Year I was able to go and pay Cash for a brand new Motorcycle which i enjoy very much to this day! lol!

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

A commentator said that he is from the European Union, not sure where but he said that where he lives he needs to use a vpn to access mgtow content. It seems like governments are starting to try to ban such founts of information. And if so then vpn technology, and other such techs that provide privacy will be very profitable in the years to come.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

So I want to ask—is what he is experiencing with censorship, are you also seeing this in the UK?

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

MEN adapt, adapt and adapt. that is our Nature along with other things like rationale and creativity. In these very strange times MEN are still following their NATURE. It is the fefail that has turned on NATURE and it is the fefail that will suffer greatly for that. As a MGTOW Monk I have learned to adapt and learned you cant have everything, BUT you can create or find alternatives or simply do without? after a while that lack of something no longer is a need and as a MONK this is what has happened regarding fefails? The one thing I've adapted to regarding fefails is they make me laugh and give me hours of wicked humorous delight at their failings and misadventures! lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

crawling up between her hohah lips was she talking about the bugs or MEN! lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

I think it was in season one? of survivor, it's on YT, they put women on a island and men on the same island at a different time, the did a comparison. withing 3 day;'s the MEN had worked together, built a sturdy shelter, found food and were cooking. after 3 days in the fefail camp they were arguing and couldn't even elect a leader they had NO shelter or any know how how to build a shelter? With in 3 days they were taking charity of food from the camera Crew.

this is equality for you, the BIG "Independent " fefail of the 21st century! lol!

A week later the MEN had built a rocket and been to Mars and back, whilst the fefails sat in the tropical Rain and Cried! lol! actually I lied about the MEN going to Mars and back........................It was Jupiter! lol!

One day the pathetic fefail WILL have to come crawling back to us MEN, well REAL MEN, because if they don't the human race is truly fucked? Personally I don't give any amount of fucks, I'm surviving now, I'm getting on in years but an healthy strong and rational. I'm already thinking positively about what may happen when I pass on? Because I fear NOTHING not even DEATH!

Great vid subject RPM thanks man.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

That’s why government is working on the artificial womb. There is a scientist by the name of Hanna, I think he is the lead scientist—was able to design a mechanical womb for mice’s. And it seems to work.

Wolf_joseph
Wolf_joseph 2 months ago

Darrick jaxn might be fucked if his wife pulls the divorced based on what the attorney is say on how the divorce/legal process works in Georgia.
The fatest red pill i ever watched

He simped for black women and single mothers and now he cheated on his wife.

Wolf_joseph
Wolf_joseph 2 months ago

Im just smiling during this video.
Nothing else today

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 2 months ago

Stunning & Brave meets Stinging & Gave-Up

sauger1001
sauger1001 2 months ago

Another of the dumbest "reality shows" on tv.

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 2 months ago

this is called survival!
raw survival it is not good for pussies be they male or female.
when the shit hits the fan the pussies hit the fan first.

DruidVW
DruidVW 2 months ago

Where "your love" won't go.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

Women don't do well without help of Men. Even with women in groups they fall apart with no Man to lead them. Then they bitch about the reality of it, it becomes a Man's fault that fefails are useless.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

Imagine that’s the reason our ancestors never gave a dam back in the day.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

And worse comes to worse they’d exile the trouble maker.