Rent an RV from RVshare

RP/MGTOW Women Are STILL Losing Jobs. Oh Well!!

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED
Published on 12 Jan 2021 / In People & Blogs
Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Madrigal Publishing Ltd

Moral: don't believe a word the government tells you. Have faith in God , Jesus, and your own strength.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

I like it when shit head women are fired - especially when they double cross me with their shit and I make an issue of it..... The psycho lying cunts....

anonmachina
anonmachina 14 days ago

'I have zero fucking sympathy for single mothers now'.

I am....disappointed.

Personally, I'm already into negative numbers...for not giving a damn about 'empowered, need-no-man but enjoy the asset transfered provisioned by my daddy gov'.

Joking.....about being disappointed...and delighted that, as you note, 'the power is metaphorically out'.

Greyghost
Greyghost 14 days ago

This trend will continue. With the communist take over the need to patronize the "groups" is gone. With one party rule there will be no need to get their vote. It will get down to wealth the ruling elite can collect. (government) Efficiency will be the game and men are where it is at. Woke minorities, women and LGBT types will no longer need to be pandered to. Also as wealth is depleted from the peasant class (non government) goodies will be cut before the rulers take a hit. Keep an eye on what happens to AOC (congress bitch) and what happens in family law.

nexus1961
nexus1961 14 days ago

Yeah, haven't worked since last March, Fuck 'em all with a motorized auger. If I wasn't smart enough to stash that Stimulus money, I'd be on the streets, and sure as Fuck, Uncle Sucker sure wouldn't be paying my rent.

NeoTheOutflanker
NeoTheOutflanker 14 days ago

Let em starve!

Councilof1
Councilof1 14 days ago

That's one of the good things about this mess. We're learning just what jobs are unnecessary. Funny how disposable women and their job's truly are. BTW nice thumbnail.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 14 days ago

Short term thought process runs rampant Women most affected.

harbinger
harbinger 12 days ago

You mean thot process ?

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 14 days ago

Let them reap what they have sown! Let them see their failure and mayhap learn from the folly of female power.

Bobtheman1991
Bobtheman1991 14 days ago

If history is a precedent....they will never learn...

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 14 days ago

I'm afraid my money is on Bob's horse. They don't have to learn, they have pussy. Nature has made sure we need/want/desire/lust.... you get the idea. It's men that need to learn how to use their logic, when dealing with these nasty little beings, the same way they use logic with everything else. Cost/benefit analysis. Men need to stop feeding/housing/helping people that hate them.

nexus1961
nexus1961 14 days ago

@Drums McBashington: Thing IS, the dims want the economy destroyed, and womens jobs, for the VERY most part, ain't "essential'"

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 13 days ago

@nexus1961: I understand and agree, but that doesn't change anything I said there, unless I'm misunderstanding? My point and maybe part of Bob's as well is: women don't need economies. They have pussies. Entire empires have fallen, but those empire's wimmins still managed to live on and reproduce. Only needed a pussy. Women don't learn because, for the most, they aren't really the ones in danger. They will be scooped up by Mr. Next. Never your woman, only your turn, no?

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 13 days ago

I'm not saying there won't be some suffering. They'll be plenty of that.

nexus1961
nexus1961 9 days ago

@Drums McBashington: Ahhh, that was true, as recently as the 80's, NOW, I very much doubt the majority of Whamen can survive long without working. There just aren't enough simps and fools out there for ALL of them, and that pool shrinks every day as more men get that fucking CLUE about the reality of the World. WOMEN will continue on 'till it's not possible, THEN we'll see most of these "strong independent women" whoring themselves for a fucking taco bell value meal.

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 9 days ago

@nexus1961: They already are, my friend. We have at least two older generations of women that either supported feminism, or did nothing about feminism, now desperately trying to not notice how badly feminism has failed them. Two younger generations of women that sell/flash their pussy online or to 'sugardaddies' desperately trying to not notice that they're just whores. They have no morals or scruples, and they are victims of everything, so justification is easy for them. Nature will sort them out. We're still talking about two separate, but related, things though. I think you're speaking in context with Red's vid, whereas I was just referring to Hammerhead69's & Bobtheman1991's comments on female learning capacity. Whoring is their strength, has been their main vehicle of survival. They will fuck for money and suck for food. They will do both for a home, and they will get one. The only time they will feel the pinch is when men start using their big heads. Women will not respect men again, until they have no choice. Let it burn, this civilization, their choices burn with it.

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 14 days ago

Out here there is a bridge 1 time a week people jump off is but media silent they have a boat 24/7 under neath to pick up bodies they say they are checking fishing licenses. A man watched a good looking woman jump the other week the current so strong you cannot find the bodies.

acelaken
acelaken 14 days ago

jesus damn thats sad all she had to do was find a normal man that isnt a simp and submit to him she couldn't handle what's happening so she killed herself oh well one less communist.

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 14 days ago

@acelaken: they don’t want a normal man, they want the ubermensch, even if they might be a five or less. Because vagina

Councilof1
Councilof1 14 days ago

Sound's like a bridge near me. So many people were jumping they put up suicide nets to catch the jumper's.

MrA_H0Ie