[Response] You Are The Problem Feminist Loses Her Mind At Men Who Disagree With Her

mrghoster
mrghoster
Published on 01 Sep 2021 / In Film & Animation

Tyhe title of this does say "feminist losing her mind" That happened a long time ago! Taylor Mirror

Drums_McBashington
Drums_McBashington 1 month ago

We are at that point, in society...
Society will devolve into chaos when enough men turn their backs.
We are at that point, in society... to turn and walk. Let them have their 'no men'.

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

I'm already treating life like the SHTF has happened. Ity put'sd me at an advantage, because if shit happens I'm ready for it, if shit doesn't happen I'm a winner, but I guess I'm just a MAN and I make provision for life, unlike women? Women's provision is what they have robbed or stolen from both MEN and women, My provision as a MAN is far more secure than that?

JamesEardley95
JamesEardley95 2 months ago

She needs a african american man to set her straight

PRICK
PRICK 2 months ago

4:50 If you women think you don't "NEED" men, Work the oil fields, coal mines, train yards, refineries.

5:00 If men did not exist, there would be no food in the stores, and no electricity to preserve them, and since YOU would have to struggle to find enough food every day, YOU wouldn't be so FAT.

So MEN made you FAT.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Agree, But we know whatever we say it will fall on ignorant CUNTISH ears. I personally am praying for the SHTF then the costraints of Law will be removed and WE MEN can start to really live and survive without any restriction. I personally will be killing ANY fefail that dares to approach me! you as a MAN wouldn't last long with a CUNT in tow, she will sell you out for a tin of baked bean's and slow your life and movements down.

PRICK
PRICK 2 months ago

I'm NOT sorry honey. You made up your mind about me, and my being guilty of WHATEVER you've imagined.

So... If I'm already part of "THE PROBLEM" then fuck off, I don't care. I wouldn't stand up for you, to piss on you.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

I would rather have the pain of an overly full bladder than waste my PISS on one of these CUNT's if it was on fire!

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 2 months ago

Turns out spoiling women equals spoiling lives. Who knew?

HairlessMonkey
HairlessMonkey 2 months ago

Can't Understand Normal Thinker!

bigintol03
bigintol03 2 months ago

Or logic, or critical thinking, or accountability,etc!

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

@bigintol03: The best way to avoid women's lack of accountability is NOT to become accountable for them? I treat the whole women thing like a Plague, I avoid it and keep my distance.

bigintol03
bigintol03 2 months ago

@mrghoster: Amen!

HairlessMonkey
HairlessMonkey 2 months ago

@mrghoster: Yep! I don't even look at them half the time if I have to engage them in the shops or running chores. I got that grumpy old grandpa thing going :-)

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

@HairlessMonkey: Nothing wrong with the Grumpy old Grandpa thing, We've EARNED that right! lol!