[Response] Girl Can-t Understand Why She Can-t Find A Man And She Is Furious

mrghoster
mrghoster
Published on 16 Sep 2021 / In Film & Animation

Why cant women find a GOOD MAN? Because the GOOD MEN don't want a BAD women! the first chick going on about how good looking she was? didn't appeal to my taste in appearence and certainly not in her so called Personality? she sounded narcissistic and self loving (arrogant) in fact.Looks is relevant anyway. you can have a beutiful ferrari, but if what's under the hood isn't working right it's not worth a light? and believe me with women what I see under the hood is totally FUCKED! lol! what ever happened to the GOOD GUY's homely girl next door with her baggy jumper and jean's ? I even used to like the Tom Boy attitude of some of them as well those sort of chicks used to also be the best fuck's? but women? Huh! a long gone thing of the past for me now. That first one "Got her own Money? So WTF you as a boyfriend wont see any of it and be expected to pay for her privilege, not yours?

SoloMan Zone
SoloMan Zone 1 month ago

This first femon really loves herself, maybe thats why shes single, I mean no man could love her like she loves herself! Wonder her eyes are able to blink with the crap on them

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

"Look at my ass" /..... pretty sure that ass has seen huge milage

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

WTF is it with women and their ASSES? An Ass to me is for sitting on or shitting out of? lol! I guess what they really mean is "Look at my child bearing HIP's"! lol! I bet more shit's gone in her ass than ever came out! Big asses don't appeal to me anyways, especially when under a slim body!

Nikaido
Nikaido 1 month ago

Funny, that she wants good men, after the carousel of DICK, in the past she didn't want them, they went to war against men, and they fomented socialism around the world and the hatred of men, women are starting to make videos like this, because it's next feminist wave, women are pretending and being chameleons, for some man to keep them and thus enjoy the man's money, and because the age is coming, and COVID is detonating the world, and now that the water hits in the ass, do they want a man?

Mustang
Mustang 1 month ago

Girlfriend, maybe it's because men are afraid of you Divorce-Raping them in Family Court and taking everything they have worked so hard to attain for the last 40 years.

AtillaTheHung
AtillaTheHung 1 month ago

Just because she hasn't had a BF in 4 years doesn't mean she hasn't sat on 10 miles of dick. She looks like she smells like a hotdog factory garbage can. Sorry bitch but get used to being alone with an occasional nut busted on your face cause that's the world hoe's created for themselves.

mgtowlive
mgtowlive 1 month ago

Your single because your a cunt I haven't had a gf in nearly 9 years I'm happy your only good at eating my dick

AtillaTheHung
AtillaTheHung 1 month ago

It's hard to understand cunt thinking but I think you did a great job at translating that shit like a pro. Thank you!

kaluz55
kaluz55 1 month ago

What's sad is that in the proper environment, that first woman would already be married with her 2nd child on the way.