Redpill Entertainment is Needed Part 2 - Mgtow

Zuberi87
Zuberi87
Published on 27 Jun 2021 / In People & Blogs

For (DONATIONS). Visit my channel. The Paypal icon/link is on the upper right side of the screen.
#GTN
#MWIC
#BYFY

KEEPER
KEEPER 5 months ago

I know what you mean, there was this show that's about Thor and it's filmed very well, but they made his brother some kind of gay.

But they are doing it with all kinds of media nowadays, it's pretty fucking out of control.

Now I come to find out MGM creator of my favorite franchise was purchased by Amazon, the most woke garbage company out there, and i just know they are going to destroy my favorite franchise by making it go woke.

And that series is Stargate. It's mostly a great show, but I can see this effect it dramatically with Amazon's new proposals and woke pledge.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 5 months ago

Not going to point a finger ..But Younger people keep bashing the Boomer Generation - They don't listen to them or use the wisdom from the past ! They didn't let this kind shit go on - And the younger generation is to weak and soy buoyed up to fix anything . I think you said your 40 it seems like the people between 30-40 Are going to have to do it this time or we will be stuck in Commie LGBQTMOUSE Hell forever ...................... (( SO glad I'm OLD )) I wont have to watch it Burn Down to long .

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 5 months ago

We Boomers did enjoy the material fruits of the Silent and past generations. But, it was the Silent generation that set us up for failure when THEY and (((THEY))) engineered the wholesale deindustrialization of the U.S. and set up (((Reaganomics))). Late Boomers were raised and trained to take place in an America that no longer existed when we graduated high school and college. By the 1980's, American Higher Education was in a "crisis" stage (it really was bad) and how can anybody expect good outcomes from that? Of course, Higher Ed is long dead now and the corpse is stinking up the place. The Ivy Leagues smell the worst and need to be buried first.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 5 months ago

@Bagoodman: I understand your point. Stop going to the usual Red Herring of equating an individual problem with a societal problem. I am looking at the macro-social picture and that far outweighs any deflection of, "blame others if you can't succeed." The general argument goes far beyond that and I hope you get that point. If I were to make allowances for individual cases out of the whole, then the point is lost. When people blame a generation, it is natural to come back with the same generalization about another. It doesn't matter that there are exceptions. I am fully aware of the Big Picture and that a lot must be unpacked first. But, we Boomers are catching a lot of hell and it is a useless tactic to try and separate the individual trees from the forest. I'm sure you remember when we Boomers were disparaged by the Silent Generation. We very likely deserved it but, let's not forget that WE didn't engineer the wholesale deindustrialization of the U.S. for the sake of implementing a truly evil economic paradigm (((Reaganomics))). Which, BTW, has been in play without any interruption and is still with us at this very moment. It has done its job of liquidating the wealth of the U.S. and turning us into a psychopathic and sociopathic hell hole.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 5 months ago

@Bagoodman: BTW, you posted the same comment 8 times! Sometimes MGTOW.TV is slow and you have to wait for a comment to post. You can always go back and delete the extras.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 5 months ago

@InfiniteMushroom: Yeah I only hit the button once and I looked ..when I left there was only one comment there somehow it stacked more after I left That's strange by itself !?

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 5 months ago

And as far as Reaganomics What ever happens in the Country We as MEN have to find a way to WIN . Not Blame others that take's up too much time . Make your pile and Get out and Retire . Then if younger Men want to listen and learn how to do it too - Teach them ! But Most are to proud to ask .

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 5 months ago

@Bagoodman: All well and good. I can retire at any time but, I still like my job and my health is still, eh, adequate. I've known men who retired and went downhill fast, even though their finances were in good order. As for the Blame Game, if there is a disorder, then one MUST find out the cause. Especially if the cause is not natural or by chance. If somebody has sown bad seeds among your good crops at night, then you MUST find out who did it and the quickest way is to find out is determine (((WHO))) has a LONG track record (spanning centuries) of spreading societal, cultural, economic, and political diseases in the foolish countries that host them. As I said, I like to talk about MACRO problems; not individual problems.

Greensilk5559
Greensilk5559 5 months ago

I want to produce but my voice is ugly on the microphone and my IQ is room temperature

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 5 months ago

@IslaLowin: Get OUT of MGTOWTV You SCAMMER BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEPER
KEEPER 5 months ago

Lol dude.

KEEPER
KEEPER 5 months ago

@Bagoodman: your prayer helped. Get rid of her.

AlphaAdmin
AlphaAdmin 5 months ago

loser beings, never, NEVER, consider them human beings

csehszlovakze
csehszlovakze 5 months ago

(I got an empty error message while posting my previous two comments from my tablet in Kiwi Browser... so, test.)

csehszlovakze
csehszlovakze 5 months ago

Also from PC with Vivaldi. Amr, if you see this, please look into it!

KEEPER
KEEPER 5 months ago

I see both messages just fine.

KEEPER
KEEPER 5 months ago

He also dosent moniter every comment on the site like her were Jesus or something lol.

csehszlovakze
csehszlovakze 5 months ago

@KEEPER: I know that, but I also left a comment on a recent video of his and mentioned the bug.

KEEPER
KEEPER 5 months ago

Damn, when you noticed the typo and your own

KEEPER
KEEPER 5 months ago

Oh oh, gotcha oh, I usually take these things to him personally in his p.m. chat.

csehszlovakze
csehszlovakze 5 months ago

@KEEPER: And whatever the error was, he fixed it in the meantime, and since I'm a free user I don't expect him to report back every time. All is well now.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 5 months ago

Maybe we don't need Red Pill entertainment so much as to revisit what MEN used to do in REAL LIFE. That will teach today's males a lot more than some fiction-fantasy with a narrow story line. The treachery of feminism is a serious topic that may not translate very well into the triviality of entertainment, IMO.

Here are some videos of men doing man's work in real life. As you watch them, imagine the amount of real world creativity to make it all happen in the first place!

Trip Through The River Rouge Plant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa0PAg7FfMk

Construction Of New Texaco Station (1953) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxbFNWhXhlY

csehszlovakze
csehszlovakze 5 months ago

By the way, Raging Golden Eagle is about to finish Blade Devil! Most of it was shown on streams in case anyone needs a sample before backing it on IGG.

csehszlovakze
csehszlovakze 5 months ago

I stopped watching Simps+Sellouts after the zack snyder fiasco because they REFUSED to defend their own fans and neither YoungRippa59 nor EVS were allowed on the stream to do it for them!

SIGMA78
SIGMA78 5 months ago

It’s needed more and more then ever everyday.

BIGLOAD