" THE NAKED SEXY CRACKHEAD " IS BACK ANNOYING A STORE OWNER.. (BRAZIL) - [ PART 2 ]

Want the audio version of this video? Click here. You can also play the audio version in the in-app player above by selecting MP3 from the resolution toggle.
Doggk
Doggk
Published on 13 Aug 2022 / In Sports

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's MAIN CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT, SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

whatever1
whatever1 28 days ago

she picked her bed and is ready to start a family, now man up oppress and rape her by kicking her out of the store.

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 1 month ago

I was thinking when I was attending one of myuniversities, all I wanted to hear from an attractive woman, was "put a baby In me." Now, if I hear that, its to run

Fangs13
Fangs13 1 month ago

whoever said "nice tits" is deprived.
whoever keeps praising her butt.. go fuck a guy.... for me from now on anyone who enjoys butts, is gay. the end.
extremely ugly, disgusting, and not worth living.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

I enjoyed her tits ! So what ? Am I deprived for recognizing that she has good tits.. For a crackhead ?! Your comment is extreme brother.. Some will like a chick like that, some not.. It doesn't make them GAY for liking a chick who likes CRACK...

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 1 month ago

Yeah, it's not gay when it's with an XX female woman, who as born that way...

Fangs13
Fangs13 1 month ago

@Doggk: my comment is EXTREME because THIS IS THE ONLY SITE WHERE I CAN SPEAK THE FUCKING WAY I WANT! WITHOUT ANY CURSED FILTERS CENSORING EVERYTHING! no wonder men are worshiping tiny patties for tits, and whenever they see a woman with a big pair of cups they reject her.. last time i asked someone what is the charm about a woman's ass since i see nothing charming about it. they told me for men's eyes "tits" are nothing more than FRONTAL BUTTS. so men enjoy the back butts more! ... with this kind of mentality.. no wonder i WILL DIE a single guy.. excuse me as i go to vomit!

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

What's that on it's ASS? Is that where it inject's or is it so high it cant wipe it's own ass?

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

She probably sat on a dirty spot ^^

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

There is NOTHING sexy about a Crack head. This women's face looks really demonic, actually she is quite Ugly.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

I agree there's nothing sexy about a Crack Head.. But I've got to admit that she has a nice body lol.. It's just a question of taste.. Some of you guys won't like that kind of chick, some will.. Personnaly I found this one not bad for a crackhead.. Her face is a 7/10 the body a good 8.. Nice tities and a good ass (without the black mark on it, of course ^^ ).. Crackheads are most of the time repulsive and disgusting.. But this one is still in her early fresh years.. ^^

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

@Doggk: Her face is a 666! lol!

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

@mrghoster: Hahahaha good one ^^

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 1 month ago

@Doggk: Bro, for the US, the fact she is thin makes her flat ass a nice ass.