Prepare For The Worst: Part 2 | Live From The Lair

Terrence Popp
redonkulaspopp
3,119
Published on 17 Jan 2021 / In How-to & Style

⁣Last time, it looked like camping. But now Popp is packing the real essentials. This bug-out bag is ready for war.

"Enjoy the Decline" with Aaron Clarey

Book Two of "The Jericho Files" is here! Download for Kindle or get a Paperback copy today!

How can you support Popp Culture?
Go to http://www.Redonkulas.com/donate
You can contribute via Patreon, Paypal, SubscribeStar or Cryptocurrency!
Purchase your genuine Redonkulas swag on http://www.PatrolBase.net

Send physical donations to:
Redonkulas.com Productions
29488 Woodward Avenue, Unit 407
Royal Oak, MI 48072
If you write a check, make it out to Second Class Citizen, 501c3
All donations are tax deductible

Check us out on all platforms and social media!

Lucifer333 25 days ago

I am to old to play boyscout, wtf man

Lucifer333 26 days ago

nomad, corpo or streetkid?... corpo it is

Lucifer333 1 month ago

so,all that gear is going to do what exactly? overthrow the most powerfull military in the world?

DarkDan65
DarkDan65 1 month ago

as someone who retired from the military, I would not shoot or harm any fellow Americans. how about you 1/2 devil? Telling the Military to shoot citizens sounds like something a D ik Tator would do. Is that what you are calling Bi Den?

Lucifer333 1 month ago

@DarkDan65: what the fuck is wrong with you? first you are an aerospace engineer (HAHAHA) now you are a retired colonel ??? Fucking meth-head

RickyLux
RickyLux 1 month ago

It's doable with enough boots on the ground(You only need 10% to bend a nation over the barrel after all.), but very very hard. Basically, most American soldiers wouldn't fire at their own people. Even if ordered to. Odds are, most would either sit it out or join our side once they know what the score is. Though, hardware wise the US has more than enough to erradicate us all. The question is: Are they crazy enough to do it. I doubt it, given it would ruin the land and all assets they are trying to aquire along with us. So most likely we would be stuck fighting asymetrical warfare, which favours the natives who know the land and all the hidey holes. The problem that i see is that the people who could do something about it in this country are too pussified to do so. Hence, that's not going to happen. The time for no shit civil war was when Virgina passed leg for red flag laws. THAT was when bullets should've begun flying. But nope, so now they're pushing to see where the line is. And i honestly think these piss ants have no line. Pop is a great guy, but most of our peers wouldn't grab a rifle and charge jack if it came to it. I would(Hell, just give me a rifle, pouch to hold ammo and a KABAR and i'll charge buck fucking naked barring my boots and socks.), but i also know right now i would be solo and that's just suicide. It accomplishes nothing, so i will just sit and wait until everyone's pissed/hurting enough to actually do what must be done. Lol. Also, cool that you're Swiss. :) I've heard you guys are pretty chill. What's it like over there anyway?

Lucifer333 1 month ago

@RickyLux: "American soldiers wouldn't fire at their own people." I have no problem shooting commies in the fucking face, and if they are my people, I would torture them first because they are traitors wanting to stick a knife in my back

RickyLux
RickyLux 1 month ago

@Lucifer333: I can understand that. What i meant by that is the commie/asshole admin in our government commanding our soldiers to shoot us during a purge. I have doubt that many would even follow such an order, more likely those rifles meant to be aimed at us would be turned on their commander or dropped to the ground. Lol.

Lucifer333 1 month ago

@RickyLux: nah, soldiers follow orders, and many of these soldiers have been raised by "woke" media, so...,

Menwalkaway
Menwalkaway 1 month ago

Democrats are Violating the Constitution by telling big tech to Censor their political rivals.

Maxda
Maxda 1 month ago

Otherwise, how was your visit to DC?

BartFine1Ab
BartFine1Ab 1 month ago

USA is done and is about to collapse.

nexus1961 1 month ago

Gotta agree, I had hoped Trump would pull it out of the fire with the military option, but, if they enthrone that corrupt pedo prick, it's time, period, Jefferson was right.

Lucifer333 1 month ago

@nexus1961: ," I had hoped Trump would pull it out of the fire with the military option," the left wins because of idiots like you.

nexus1961 1 month ago

@Lucifer333: For now, don't count your chickens just yet, Twunt, Lie-den is going to be impeached, too.

DarkDan65
DarkDan65 1 month ago

@Lucifer333: so, after Bi Dens day of ex orders, how does that feel when you see jobs lost? Oh, you don't care. silly troll.

Lucifer333 1 month ago

@DarkDan65: I live in Zurich , Switzerland fuckface, I am loosing my job? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

nexus1961 1 month ago

@Lucifer333: OOH, you're a Euro-Peon.. no wonder you talk like your head is stuffed with shit, IT IS!

Lucifer333 1 month ago

@nexus1961: See this is why you are stupid, Switzerland is not Europe (politicly) , last time migrants tried to cross the border we sent loapard panzers to protect it, thats a bit diff then your cuck nation dismantling the border (Biden cuck)

nexus1961 1 month ago

@Lucifer333: Yeah, can't argue there, Lie-den is hell-bent on destroying everything Good that Trump did. Not my president, period.

nexus1961 1 month ago

@Lucifer333: Oh, if Switzerland's not Europe, it's NOT over-run with smelly islame rapists like most of the EU has become?

Lucifer333 1 month ago

@nexus1961: https://www.rt.com/news/339737....-switzerland-tanks-i “We expect a significant increase in the number of refugees this summer. If Austria now closes off the Brenner Pass, Switzerland will become the only gateway to Northern Europe. Before that, we have to protect ourselves,” said Norman Gobbi, the security director of the Swiss Canton of Ticino, as quoted by Austrian newspaper Kronen Zeitung. The Swiss region has some 2,000 soldiers of the Swiss Tank Battalion on standby, all of whom have been asked to postpone vacations in order to be available at short notice,

Lucifer333 1 month ago

We sent 2 battalions, plus airforce choppers on standby , this has not been reported in the mainstream because,... well protecting your border is a big no no

nexus1961 1 month ago

@Lucifer333: Oh, the Swiss army... chuckle, chortle, guffaw, outright laughs in yer face.. bet the jihadis are quaking in their boots.

Lucifer333 1 month ago

@nexus1961: "the Swiss army...... chuckle, chortle," the army is a citizen army, gun ownership is manditory here, (SIG 550 assualt machine gun) and its our culture to train boys (and girls) for lifelong service in the citizen army, Now you wouldnt be the first ignorant dimwit, who underestimates the Swiss, since 1291 we had 4 major invasion, and.. well, ... it didnt end well for them... even Hitler had a plan to invade Switzerland, but that would have made Stalingrad look like a picnick.

nexus1961 26 days ago

@Lucifer333: I'd have more reason to fear my collection of Swiss Army Knives, than I do from the actual Swiss Army, or you... You do amuse me though, like Joe Pesci's clown..

Lucifer333 26 days ago

@nexus1961:, your cuck country couldnt even win a war from a bunch of fucking ricepaddy farmers, you wouldnt be the first idiot who thinks he can just fuck with the Switzerland. and yes we have nuclear energy, so unless its a suprise attack, it would take 2 years to create a weapon

Lucifer333 26 days ago

@nexus1961: Biden is your master now, and all of the US military are leftist as fuck, they made sure all the generals are politicly aligned with liberal principles, .., You dont have to fear Switzerland because we never invaded anyone,.., thats your job, and being proud to have been an imperial stormtrooper

nexus1961 25 days ago

Yeah, Guilt-by-association never sticks on me, a civvie my whole 59 years, not that it's any of your business.. you go ahead and enjoy what the U.N. is doing to Europe, I promise it's worse than anything Biden and his crew of scum and grifters can do to us.

Lucifer333 23 days ago

@nexus1961: wait what...first you brag u served in a war , then you are an aerospace engineer, now you are a civy...are you tfms retarded brother? He cant keep his lies consistent either

Lucifer333 23 days ago

Lucifer333 23 days ago

@nexus1961: what guilt ? U lost the war from a buncha ricepaddy farmers...seriously... and also... eastern europe is pretty fucking woke! Thats like 50% of the continent

nexus1961 22 days ago

@Lucifer333: I was 11 when the Vietnam war ENDED, you stupid sack of other people's cum.

nexus1961 22 days ago

@Lucifer333: You are one delusional cunt.. I never said I've Served, nor that I was an Engineer, why don't you take the words you tried to put in my mouth, shove them up your ass, and sew the hole shut.

Lucifer333 22 days ago

@nexus1961: wtf? Stolen honor much? Juu are just like a virtue signalling bitch

Judge_Joshua
Judge_Joshua 1 month ago

I loved this journey through your backpacks. So smart and now I can be better prepared for anything as well.
The armor part was amazing. I had no idea you could get such things so easily.

Herbalist
Herbalist 1 month ago

Excellent rundown, 1SGT Popp! Thank you, Sir!

FL_Steve
FL_Steve 1 month ago

Where exactly are you going to bug out TO? It's far easier and smarter to live in a place you believe will be relatively safe in the first place.

jeffclouser
jeffclouser 1 month ago

I hope for the best Buuuuuuttt.........Prepare for the worst. Semper Paratus!

Lucifer333 1 month ago

I ordered a cybertruck, if you go "fail out" , go in fall out in style

nexus1961 1 month ago

If they EMP us, that'll be a fancy horse-drawn cart, not much else, a pre-1960 diesel car or jeep won't be killed, having no electronic parts.

Lucifer333 1 month ago

@nexus1961: "If they EMP us," aaah look someone who doesnt have a graduate degree in physics. Does it make you feel like a big man shitting out stuff you know nothing about?

DarkDan65
DarkDan65 1 month ago

so a troll that thinks they are half of the devil. you are so silly. My degree is in aviation science. and 40 years of experience. Ok and I want fries with that order or do I need to talk to your manager.

Lucifer333 1 month ago

@DarkDan65: "My degree is in aviation science" Shut you fucking trap you boomer redneck machinist, I am not one of your redneck friends you can impress with a fake title , BEFORE i switched to PHYSICS ( TU DELFT ALUMNI ) My Major was AEROSPACE for 2 years, . WHAT THE FUCK HAS "MECH ENG TO DO WITH EM FIELDS YOU DUMB FUCK? OOOH YOU NEEDED AN EXCUSE TO BRAG ABOUT YOUR "DEGREE" fuck off peasant!!

Lucifer333 1 month ago

Can someone buy some apple sauce? Some low IQ boomers got lost trying to find the dining room.,.., shiieeeeeet, you fuckers are the reason gen Z gets fake degrees, Boomers think college text-books are made of kryptonite

John_Doe
John_Doe 1 month ago

I'll vouch for Helikon Tex equipment. I've got their Foxtrot MK II Rig, tarp, and several smaller MOLLE pouches to build my bug out bag. Good quality, well made, smart design.

ironmanjakarta
ironmanjakarta 1 month ago

Any thoughts on Steve Pieczenik's statement that there is a mil coup in progress?

nexus1961 1 month ago

If there IS, I wish they'd hurry the fuck up, if they enthrone Lie-den, it's probably going to go nationwide with their Anqueefa and BLM shock troops.

RealArtist1969
RealArtist1969 1 month ago

@Subvertedgroup, you are absolutely right about the debt thing. I have my own contingencies in place and intend to be a refuge for others who may need it. I am of the mind that at some point getting off the grid and becoming one of the ungoverned will be better than living among the others who are codependent. Which is really what has happened to this country. The rugged individual has been replaced and coopted by the needs of the codependent group. It’s why when you hear things like “You didn’t build that” or “It takes a village” you start to realize that the weak always will team up and use their numbers to drag anyone who isn’t like them down to their level of suffering and servitude. That said, While I enjoyed this video series both part one and part two it is a lot of stuff to carry in a bug out bag that when searched by let’s say the authorities will obviously get their attention. The bags (plural) I have are mission bags, as opposed to a general bug out bag. I also recommend a box for when you have to use transport. I am thinking that nothing is going to go down in the next 4 years that will require anything other than patience. What I am most concerned about with a Biden administration though are those calling for “Re-education” of Trump voters, and of course the confiscation of firearms.

Embedded Basis
Embedded Basis 1 month ago

Excellent observations. The trend I think I'm seeing is the pressure to eliminate alpha males and without us, society will eventually collapse in entropy.

Embedded Basis
Embedded Basis 1 month ago

The best you can do for the moment is to get out of debt and stay out of debt. After that, build contingencies. One person suggests moving to Alaska: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iiqdaAe0Jco/ Beware, though. One man foresaw World War II and went to where he just knew he would be safe: Guadalcanal. Oops! Predicting the future and preparing for it can be tricky stuff. Nevertheless, buy necessities now, because I'm pretty sure prices are going up.

Which brings me to an interesting note. After monitoring all my basic credit scores (Equifax, TransUnion, Experian) and having paid off all my debts with a healthy reserve in savings, I discovered my credit score dropped significantly. Why? I paid off my credit balances before they got to look at them. Therefore, according to them, I had no credit activity! So I became more of a risk at credit, even though I did all the 'right things' to have a higher score. I say this because our credit rating systems are completely nuts and there's no fixing some of these China based firms (think ahead to social credit scores). So now, I wait until after the monthly check by the credit score companies to make sure I have a credit balance and THEN I pay them off. Believe me, it helps. It's crazy. It's stupid. But it's my job (paraphrasing Galaxy Quest).

While these series of videos give good solid advice and it's well to pay attention to them, it's well to be solid as well as innovative in pursuing the illusive, ill-defined future. Do what you can and be resourceful with the unexpected.

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 1 month ago

Never screw with us older men who have nothing else to lose. What do you call a black man with a machete. Sir.

DRAGON236
DRAGON236 1 month ago

Stay safe 1SG.
Just a soldier out here supporting you and the Pres. I may not have a bunch of tabs, but we both know having tabs don't mean you are a Patriot! Just means your young and limber, not all of us are made that way.

scott sanger
scott sanger 1 month ago

not gonna go camping again ........ surviving will be for those much further down the line ......... this is 1937 and im too old to run anymore.....like harry r. truman.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson