Our platform suffered two major DDOS (Distributed Denial Of Service) attacks in the past week. Long story short, someone wants us gone. We are working hard to mitigate future recurrence of this event. Thank you for your understanding.

POSSESSED WOMAN ATTACKS SUBWAY/ TRAIN PASSENGER FOR NO REASON... (CANADA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 10 May 2020 / In How-to & Style

For the ones who don't believe in GOD... I was a non-believer once in my life, till I saw the same thing...
I realised.. If Demons exist then "GOD the father" exists for sure !!! Get rid of Anger, EGO, ... etc..
Find peace in your life and God will find you..

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

RDrizzle
RDrizzle 10 days ago

Somebody's been looking at too much walking dead.

Username
Username 12 days ago

Looks like she has severe Tourette Syndrome complicated by substance abuse.

Doggk
Doggk 12 days ago

Tourette is something completely different... this is a demonic possession probably due to a substance abuse.. Drugs, alcohol, anger,.. these are the things who open a door to your body for demons..

cth96190
cth96190 13 days ago

If that demon possessed psyco attacked me I would end her.

Doggk
Doggk 12 days ago

You'll end up in worse situation than the guy who got arrested... If something like that happens.. Think the following things : It's a demon, it's unbeatable, the woman is just the empty vessel the demon uses against you.. So by hitting her the demons wins.. If you don't hit her and start to mention Jesus.. You'll see how effective it is !! Believe me I had once a woman like that threatening me and others, everyone fled once they realised she was possessed. I had a rosary from Jerusalem and I started asking Jesus to help that possessed woman.. The woman became very angry, she didn't say a word but looked at me in such a threatening way.. She walked back an forth while looking at me.. after a few minutes.. she was gone..

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 11 days ago

@Doggk: This is why living in America is nice. Hit me (especially on camera) I can legally defend myself from attackers.

Doggk
Doggk 11 days ago

@Arealgoodusername: Ok, but its a detail.. In global, personnaly America never attracted me for many reasons.. But mostly because they have a political system similar to imperialism.. Many people are so brainwashed out there, thinking they're the strongest country on the world so they get a kinda of Ego that the world just can't stand.. In europe we saw the same thing with the Germans, so it's kinda scary ^^

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 11 days ago

@Doggk: The media loves to push Americans as Nazi's they're not. They helped defeat the Nazi's and were directly opposed to them. The generations born today in the world are brainwashed into thinking white people from America are the same as Nazi's. They aren't Nazi's and they're pissed off when they're called Nazis. So it's easy to piss Americans off because not only are they not brainwashed, they're not Nazi's either. This makes it easy to vote for Trump again because love has left America, and Trump will stomp anything dead in his tracks.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 8 days ago

@Arealgoodusername: America is getting what it deserves for causing/setting up World War 2. Our firms and industry outfitted most of Germany's needs for war, loaned them massive amounts of money, and provided automobiles from Ford to them. With the Japanese, we had been supplying Japan with Texas crude oil since the 1920's; we signed a supply agreement for like 25-30 years. Then when we broke the contract and stopped sending oil, the Japanese took that as an act of theft and an act of war. That's why only America fought the Japanese Empire, because we helped build them up. We only turned on them because they would not roll over and let the Western countries use Asia like a colonial slave labor camp (like China has been for 50 years).

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 3 days ago

@Arealgoodusername: You can dislike the truth all you want. Bet you can't prove it's wrong :)

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 3 days ago

@Johnny_Cage: Like most things in America it comes down to trust, we can give things to people, but what they do with them is out of everyone's hands. Then we learn through others actions not to trust them. Simple.

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 3 days ago

Actions speak louder than words, and undercover boss actually reads a lot into this concept.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 3 days ago

@Arealgoodusername: True. Thanks for being civil. Everything in my original post is true though. Nobody wants to hear it, but the shitty karma will come back on us. It's starting to right now.

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 3 days ago

@Johnny_Cage: America isn't the only one selling weapons to other countries. Russia, China, and lots of other countries put bread on the table through weapons. Russia even tried to sell a Russian submarine to the drug cartel once, that was fucking hilarious.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 3 days ago

@Arealgoodusername: That is pretty hilarious. The cartels are flush always with money and those subs are expensive and they probably wanted to get rid of it from the Cold War. Also the cartel would fill up Russian pockets constantly fixing it. Also the U.S. would think it's an inferior Russian sub and not fuck with it because it would still be dangerously armed with powerful munitions. Actually a good plan but someone probably snitched.

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 3 days ago

Here's the article if you want to read it. I think there is a couple movies and documentaries out for it too. They asked the cartel if they wanted missiles on it! lol https://www.miaminewtimes.com/....news/operation-odess

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 3 days ago

@Arealgoodusername: Lol wow. I'm going to look at it. For the record, I'm a Patriot and I love America AND I'm Black man that's a Libertarian. Betcha didn't see that coming! I want America to do well, but we have to get self-reliant and stop making the rest of the world into sweatshops and dumping toxic waste and other destructive things. If we don't the hate will continue to build and we will get attacked by a consortium of nations that want us gone. It's probably being constantly stopped by our intelligence services anyway. On Marfoogle News, a government worker said they had stopped hundreds of attacks on our electrical grid in the past two years. Only one was even mentioned in the news. Eventually it will happen.

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 3 days ago

@Johnny_Cage: We also have large corporations selling private American health data to countries that don't respect HIPAA laws. That's an issue too. can you imagine what the snowflakes would do if someone posted on social catfish they were biological male? Anyway... thank you for your service.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 3 days ago

@Arealgoodusername: I'm not surprised at any of that anymore man. This corruption and degeneracy has been, is, and will continue to bankrupt us morally, spiritually [never really were spiritual in the first place], and financially. It seems to be inevitable.

MGTOWBOB