Our platform suffered two major DDOS (Distributed Denial Of Service) attacks in the past week. Long story short, someone wants us gone. We are working hard to mitigate future recurrence of this event. Thank you for your understanding.

Political Systems with Celestina

T.F. Monkey
T.F. Monkey
1,876
Published on 22 May 2020 / In Entertainment

An Introduction to Responsibilitism along with discussion regarding alternative systems.

Gameplay: Streets of Rage 4.

Star Wars clip: ⁣https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNSq5wYdwb0

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 days ago

Universal suffrage is complete cancer, HOWEVER Democracy in principle however is fantastic as long as it is a derived from other rights stockholders vote in a stockholders meeting, so voting power is connected to property rights ..., only net tax payers should vote for congres, only veterans should vote for the president

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

You think your vote makes a difference lol.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

You having a boobs and penis is fucking with your hormones really bad to believing in the delusion called government.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 14 hours ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: So you like trans he? you talk about them alot

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: You're currently not a woman, you're a hermaphrodite because you never got that sex change operation. Now go get it with your Medicare and shutup.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 6 hours ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: didnt we agree you lay off the drugs? you are not doing so well tonight

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: I do whatever I want bitch because I'm a fucking anarchist!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: And it doesn't even matter if I do it or not because seething groups like the SPLC and other sheeples hate us for being MGTOW and of course me for being AGTOW. They hate it that I'm anti-government just like they hate I'm MGTOW. But you are a woman supposedly trapped currently as a hermaphrodite so you are not MGTOW. Deal with that.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: And 200+ years ago they didn't call what you call "drugs" drugs, they call it herbal plants, which got people healed safely through many forced wars on them including the civil war. The civil war was all on herbal plants and even Abe Lincoln smoked weed. You are being deceived by Big Pharma which are the real bad drugs and they are purposely holding back true progression with plants and stem cell research.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 6 hours ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: you sound like a methhead, they had crack and meth, 200 years ago? I dont think so

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: Did I say synthetic drugs(not plants) you fucking dumb inbred hermaphrodite?!!!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: Also here we got both a Poop Smearing Hermaphrodite chimp and a Devil god worshiping Hermaphrodite figures.

The_King_of_Poland
The_King_of_Poland 3 days ago

Celestina is so wise. her wisdom enamors me. :)

The_King_of_Poland
The_King_of_Poland 3 days ago

Winston Churchill in the House of Commons (11 November 1947) quoting an unknown predecessor (Churchill by Himself, 574):

"Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 days ago

Democracy is fucking fantastic,, universal suffrage is complete cancer though...

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: Government/statism is fucking wonderful. It/they kill you while taking away all your natural born freedoms. Let's all get on the government/statism bandwagon and blow up the planet hahahahaha.

DRealFREEman
DRealFREEman 3 days ago

Democracy is the worst and by far the dumbest idea in the world! Socrates was right!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

The Poop Smearing Hermaphrodite chimp has no martial arts military fighting experience because all it does is play video games all fucking day. You know Jim you and your little rogue youngster army are not going to win even against the blue-pilled army. They know what you are plotting and I myself along with many other people will not fund your shit, so you're on your own when you get homeless, but hey you have those social security checks. Maybe you can waste them on mobile games since you are so bad with money. I'm black-pilled btw and you are a notorious cut, copy, paste thief, but I would actually like to see the blue-pilled manginas crush you and even the black-pilled AGTOW'ers(which I'm a part of) crush you as well lol. https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBl....uePill/comments/49t0