My Thoughts On Anti-MGTOW

CrimsonCrusader
CrimsonCrusader
Published on 03 Dec 2020 / In Other

⁣Watch this video sharing my thoughts on what Anti-MGTOW is.

IMPORTANT: A lot of this content in this video is my thoughts about Anti-MGTOW, and it does not reflect the Anti-MGTOW community as a whole.

✱Twitter - https://twitter.com/CrimsonCrusador
✱YouTube - https://bit.ly/36wQWe9
✱Last Video - https://bit.ly/2I29mse
✱DON'T CLICK THIS - https://bit.ly/2ELVNLq

======================================================
[Channel Intro Music]

Crusade Heavy Industry by Kevin MacLeod
Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.....io/song/4678-crusade
License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

Modifications: Soundtrack cut down to a 13 second segment (part of the original soundtrack used - 00:04:18-00:17:00), Fade in 1 second & Fade out 1.40 seconds

[Background Music Near the End of the Video]

Americana by Kevin MacLeod
Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.....io/song/3361-america
License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

Modifications: Soundtrack cut down to around 17 seconds, volume lowered, used Fade In and Fade Out

[Channel Outro Music]

Lord of the Land by Kevin MacLeod
Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.....io/song/4002-lord-of
License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

Modifications: Soundtrack cut down to 12 seconds, Fade In 2.00s & Fade Out 1.16s
=======================================================

Kamisama7
Kamisama7 9 months ago

Yo I'm serious though guys he's just trolling. Y'all know the internet. Stop feeding the troll lol

Makdiver201
Makdiver201 9 months ago

I was married for 20 years. Now I am MGTOW. Good luck to you

PRICK
PRICK 9 months ago

All you anti-m.g.t.o.w can do is play cheerleader for a diseased society that attacks men for living for their OWN best interests. You try to force your traditional beliefs on men that REJECT your definitions of what a "REAL MAN" is, and what his duty is, and to whom is his duty to. Well... This society that you play cheerleader for has 80% of it's completed suicides coming from the male population. M.g.t.o.w suicide rate is ZERO. M.g.t.o.w is peace, quiet, acceptance of what IS, not what I wish it IS, and not being led through life by what's between my legs like a rat, or a cockroach. Breed, breed, breed, then die. No thanks... I'll rise above this filthy lower animal nature, and society of depravity.

PRICK
PRICK 9 months ago

You completely fail to understand what m.g.t.o.w is. M.g.t.o.w has NEVER been, is not NOW, nor will it EVER be a group of men working together toward ANY common goal. It IS a philosophy that is separate from it's practitioners, and works for the INDIVIDUAL man to the degree he applies it to his own life. You say m.g.t.o.w does nothing for men as a group, but fail to grasp that it works for ME. 1. No marriage, or cohabitation = No divorce, alimony, or false domestic abuse charges, and I get to keep my wages, savings, house, truck, and retirement without anyone stealing it legally through the courts. 2. Avoiding women, no sex, or very careful sex with recorded consent = No child support, and a reduced risk of a FALSE rape, or sexual harassment charge destroying my life. 3. Being quiet, polite, and strictly professional towards women, at work, and in real life further reduces my risks. Hide in plain sight. Ghost monk for life.

BigBrianUK
BigBrianUK 9 months ago

And you've come to Mgtow's platform to spout this foolish shit!

BigBrianUK
BigBrianUK 9 months ago

What a snivelng shit weasel you are. Masculinity is not about walking stupidly into a clearly marked minefield, barbed wire, artillery and snipers. IT'S STUPID!

Women have lied about men far too many times. Have accused men for the bad outcomes of their own actions, attitudes and behaviour for far too long, from the protective shield of society and authorities. If women think they don't need men, go ahead, we don't need the ingratitude, treachery and betrayal. Women can't compete with men. We're not equal, equivalent or interchangeable. As they lose out a growing number will end up on street corners giving blow jobs for chicken bones.

This is the golden vagina this embarrassing fool is worshipping.

Wolf178
Wolf178 10 months ago

Irresponsible fathers, last I checked men were not the gate keepers of sex. And I doubt that these stunning and brave single mothers were raped by those men. We are all promiscuous animals. They want to fuck the bad boy, let them eat that shit sandwich. Not to mention how many of them chase off the father. We WON'T BE PUNCHING BAGS. If they want to beat us down and we bounce, well that's a double decker shit sandwich they will have to eat. Unless the Father was killed serving this country and community I have no sympathy for them. That is out of their control.

Wolf178
Wolf178 10 months ago

I literally laughed when the words triggering video were uttered

Duugus
Duugus 10 months ago

Pointless.

AttilaTheHun
AttilaTheHun 10 months ago

It's funny - I saw the comments and thought to myself "how bad can this really be?". While the author is claiming to cite "science" and denigrate all of MGTOW I didn't see an awful lot of sources or logic in the post. No basis other than claims.

Part of the beauty of MGTOW is that every man gets to define it for himself. MGTOW discussions are a free-for-all with individual opinions. That's absolutely the best way to put forward ideas and facilitate vigorous analysis of those ideas, as compared to the sterile and restricted approach we see in the main stream media and academic environments.

Part of MGTOW is dealing with female nature. It's entirely reasonable to discuss this. This sets up a dialog whereby individual's findings can be corroborated or refuted. That's science!

The part CremsonCrusader passed over is society's treatment of men in general. It would be extremely difficult to argue with a straight face that women are not treated better than men when it comes to divorce, family courts, false rape accusations, paternity fraud, jail sentences and government programs. Let's not forget #MeToo and women's ability to accuse a man with no proof and have the man suffer all of the consequences. Keep in mind that the woman suffers NO consequences if it turns out that she's lying. Oh, and women are the ones who tend to vote for the welfare state that they enjoy at men's expense. That's also part of female nature.

MGTOW is a rational response to society's and legal double standards that men are presented with. An individual man has no chance trying to buck the system. The only thing he can do is withdraw. MGTOW is different for every man, but I suspect that this fundamental injustice is a basic factor in every man's approach and plan.

I haven't even touched on the portrayal of men in the media. How could anyone not see the denigration of men in movies, TV, commercials, and books and think that's okay?

BTW, before anyone says "who hurt you?", I've been happily married for 44 years (1st marriage for both of us). A man would have to be insane to get married in the current environment.

Anti-MGTOW is shooting blanks.

Seethemturn
Seethemturn 10 months ago

Ill not be joining anti mgtow anytime soon but thanks for the offer. Keep respecting the waminz, ill respect the robot waminz instead.

GoogleSucks
GoogleSucks 10 months ago

For a video that in actuality says absolutely nothing, it sure does induce a lot of nausea, quite viscerally in a few places. From a certain perspective, that is really quite a remarkable accomplishment. Carry on.

PRICK
PRICK 10 months ago

0:40 Retarded? 1:22 Sad? Loony? Twisted? Toxic? 1:47 Cowards? Irresponsible? 5:21 You don't insult people who disagree with you??? REALLY??? REALLY???

1:43 Solves those problems for me. Society creates these problems for itself, and for me. I take responsibility for myself, and solve my own problems. I'm not asking you, or any other person for help. I earn my pay, and pay my way. The m.g.t.o.w philosophy is for the INDIVIDUAL to fix his own life, too bad everyone doesn't.

1:47 Cowards? The reward isn't worth the risks. That's not cowardice, it's LOGIC.

Focus on themselves? How dare these men not believe in my/societies traditions, and live their one life as a slave in service to others for little, or no reward, or for a reward that they find worthless???

2:00 How can a society/plantation function if the slaves keep trying to be free, and stop working to benefit the OWNERS?

freeborn