My Ex Wife Turned Me Into A Human ATM - MGTOW

Sandman
Sandman
2,409
Published on 12 Feb 2021 / In People & Blogs

⁣Sponsor Link:
- The MGTOW Book Collection
- https://www.amazon.com/Tim-Patten/e/B00M4QL16A/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_2?qid=1544930598&sr=8-2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0n-iaob0rI (Short version court hearing showing converting a man to an Atm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Cv6SCDC2c (Interview with Joseph about court lunacy)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oHvjlUN6Go (Joseph becoming Yousuf and leaving country because of divorce rape)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH9fnRnEcr0 (Pay child support for a kid that is not yours or go to jail)

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT6-OmlRrpY&feature=youtu.be

LBRY.TV: https://lbry.tv/@SandmanMGTOW:c

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Email: Sandmanmgtow @ Gmail.com

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from Trump Nukem and here's what he has to say: "Hello Mr. Sandman, Certain laws have been created in the past which not many men know about until are taken to the cleaners in divorce court or family courts, such as America's "Title 4D Social Security Act of 1975" which enables whamen to take more than half of men's accumulated wealth and assets once established a relationship has been taking place, on top of Child Support Payments and Spouse Maintenance Payments which is a fancy name for payments made to continue the partners current living lifestyle which majority of whamen claim this. I first learned of 'Title 4D Social Security Act" when stumbled upon Youtube videos about Joseph Kenick III who is now Yousuf after he converted to Islam. Videos on his court hearings clearly were one sided and showed the courts turning men into Atm's. Not only did the courts treat Joseph as a walking money bags with regular increasing payments but also exploited him for asset stripping and distribution with increasing amounts until the money tree was empty and then threatened jail time to keep the payments coming. The name wage slave comes to mind. In Australia we have the "Family Law Act of 1975" which acts the same as the American counterpart. Coincidence both are implemented on same year. Could you do a deep dive into the various types of "Man to Atm" type Act/Laws that enable whamen to go into relationships with sole purpose of golddigging men by these payments. As always thank you for your contribution to the freedom of men by Mgtow philosophy." Well Trump Nukem thanks for the donation and topic. I put three of the links you sent me in the description and I've added one of my own about a man that was forced to pay child support for a kid that wasn't his or he would have to go to jail. I'll discuss my thoughts about the situation with the family courts turning men into human ATM's in just a moment. But let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor The MGTOW Book Collection: Anyways, now back to the show. First off Trump Nukem I'm not a lawyer and it's hard for me to even know where to begin to look for the various laws and acts that enable whamen to gold dig with men. I don't know if you recently heard but in Ontario, Canada a man lived in his own house and his girlfriend of ten to fifteen years lived in hers and yet the judge still sided with her and is forcing him to pay alimony even though they didn't live together and they weren't married or had kids together. That's the situation in cuckistan and I suspect that you'll be hearing similar stories in the future from the rest of the commonwealth countries and probably the United States. The saddest part about these types of laws and rulings by judges is that we abolished debtors prisons a long time ago because they were considered inhumane slavery. But we decided to still keep them around for men that wouldn't or usually couldn't pay their child support and alimony payments. In the Cuckistan case for women that they weren't married to or living with.

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Video Motion Graphics Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"
Christmas Tree Light Bokeh by "Videezy.com"

Markcohen
Markcohen 2 months ago

Why do the judges do that. Are most judges women? What is it that they’re teaching judges to do in these situations. Jesus...

sauger1001
sauger1001 2 months ago

Some waahmen, and some BETA simp manginas.

Yiannis Milonas
Yiannis Milonas 2 months ago

Judge Goldsteen in the courts here in Melbourne Australia and all men are guilty no matter what proof you have to argue the claims made against you.

Fangs13
Fangs13 2 months ago

pal... sandman .. when you start telling the difference between an ideology and a religion .. i'll then consider donating to you. thanks in advance.

sauger1001
sauger1001 2 months ago

Religions worship a God. Ideologies are a religion.

Fangs13
Fangs13 2 months ago

@sauger1001: then you think atheisms is the correct path? not believing in anything?

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 2 months ago

Growing up I used to think the hardest thing in the world world was getting a woman. I was wrong, the hardest thing in the world is having a woman. A thief with a dagger to your throat will at least leave you alone after they've taken what's in your pocket, a woman won't stop taking until after you're dead and the life insurance check arrives.

TheManInside
TheManInside 2 months ago

Portugal is the shittiest place to live.
Don't believe the news.

whatever1
whatever1 2 months ago

Becoming a human atm is kind of a downer.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

The heck Is your problem pal?

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Seriously gonna start up shit with me then I’ll block your ass troll.

whatever1
whatever1 2 months ago

@Shadow Monk: does thst really seem like a rational way to respond to a thumbs down to you? All I did was dislike your comment, did I rape your wife or something? Literally all that was done was i didnt agree with something you said.

whatever1
whatever1 2 months ago

If anything its pretty obvious you're trolling me.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

@whatever1: See what you are saying proves my point, You sound like an infiltrator which I’m just giving advice g

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

for men’s best interests, Not for women. Anyway nice try. Which I don’t tolerate infiltrator’s/trolls. So you’re trolling us.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

The benefits of owning a virtual offshore online back account and possessing cryptocurrency is that in the case of some states with barbaric laws where single men are owed alimonyand child extortion to a woman and kids were not their’s is that no woman not even the state can find your financial records therefore are unable to exploit you.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 2 months ago

If the liberal demoncrats create a new Marxist nation, the feminist agenda may very well be thrown away. A patriarchy might be created under a totalitarian Marxist government. I’m sure whamen will love that.

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 2 months ago

The video from the third link no longer exist.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

crypto doesnt have a physical presence....... you own a ' virtual wallet full of virtual coins'............ that only exist because of the internet and electricity. Your investment in ethos is only worth what the next player is willing to part with............. there is no intrinsic value in something that does not exist.............

zdoctor
zdoctor 2 months ago

turned you into........she didnt turn you into that.....you chose that road. women always go for money so its no surprise. this is the number one reason i have been single for years. they are not worth dating in my opinion.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

religion is just another GROUP of non starter lemmings.......... just learn to live YOUR own way, learn how to lean on yourself.

ancientsea
ancientsea 2 months ago

Of course they females want a man as an ATM, you morons. ArchAngel pointed out in his message content that "females do NOT like males". Michael Beck was absolutely correct, though he never answered the question that this fact gives birth to. Beck was the best. Beck never asked for money - to help men, while helping himself to their cash. After a lot of thought I have arrived at the main reason as to why women hate men....it is a function of the gynocentric paradigm. That's ALL I am going to tell you. As far as I can see, you Y millennial chromosomes, are ''smegma'

acelaken
acelaken 2 months ago

I turned wives into human atm on onlyfans ?

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Cool that’s great ; )

Zalix512
Zalix512 2 months ago

A lot of these guys back in the 70’s and 80’s would go ghost and move to San Francisco.
Usually getting a job in the entertainment industry. i e waiting tables, bar tending.....

fishandchicks
fishandchicks 2 months ago

Here is a message sent to Popp that I think is relevant to you and your

production
Hey Popp,
You touched on TOR, a while back.

I'd like to propose the idea for you and your production to include this (public
service announcement) in all of your videos, as an intro or closing
segment on every video!

The reason for this was a
discussion I had with a fellow MGTOW-Journeyman based in Australia.
In summary, we concluded that a frontal assault on the current
Google, FaceFuck, Twit system, Etc… would be exhausting and produce
little to no result. The solution is to make these platforms and
subsequent brainwashing tools irrelevant (unplug the viewer-ship).
Continue to use these platforms in a more click-bait advertising
format to funnel the blue/purple pilled sheeple off the
Tech-Plantation.

I can see you are already utilizing Odysee,
MGTOW.tv, and several others. However, you should place a tourniquet
on the content on you-tube, IE: use the reminder tools on youtube to
redirect the audience to the free speech platforms. Stop using
PayPal.

All of what I recommended above is probably in your
business plan already.

Just like Big-Tech has reduced your
footprint, use the same tactic on them and redirect the viewers.

That being said, back to the TOR topic. I would like you
to do a series of videos on using TOR apps, TOR browsers, and using
the TOR network. This will do several things, one provides a path to
unplug from the tech-monopoly; two, this same path will secure access
to these alternate platforms. This approach will drop those viewers
into a black-hole that the corporate Tech dicks can not harvest that
sheeple data anymore. The obvious thing to not include in these
tutorials is the shady side of TOR; just simply touch on the
corporate tech dicks' inability to collect data.

More importantly, I have found in my years of training people on shit I
didn't invent was the value of having to learn it and then give a
block of instruction on said system. In a previous video that you
referenced, you mentioned that you were not up to speed on TOR, but
you planned to get up to speed. I would suggest that you use that
learning opportunity for a dual purpose, Create the "How To"
as you learn yourself, along with a Linux OS module. Another thing to
consider with the Linux OS is the money-saving opportunity, which
allows you to purchase old laptops (performing a low-level format)
and installing a Linux OS.

This Solves yet another BIG-Tech opportunity of data collection; by removing these people from the monopolistic systems of windows and away from Google, Etc...

At the end of creating these modules, you will have developed a great
library of videos that can be segmented and used in the
aforementioned (public service announcement) in all of your videos,
as an intro or closing segment on every video with a mention of these
tools of separation. Other creators could link to these as well, and
they could create pre&post video clips that interlink each
other's content.

Redirecting the herd will have a much more significant impact, along with educating them on tech and the MGTOW topics that you currently cover. Maybe mixing or interlacing these topics together could be a series.

Implementing this strategy will be even more effective if you coordinate these topics and the media release schedules with Donavin, Sydney MGTOW,
Hammerhand, Sandman, Big John, Etc... for example, not hosting a live
session at the same time as other channels. I am also not saying that
each of you should speak the same thing each week as the lame-stream
media does. Each of you should have different topics. I suggest that
the messaging about the tools of separation—the devices of our
independence-should be coordinated. Depending on the creator, this
could take the form of a "How To" video, or a software
mention, or a discussion between fellow MGTOW creators. All of this
should be covered in everyone's channels and included in every
creator's intro or exit video clips moving forward.

Food for thought