Modern Women use the Government as Their Husband - Dr Helen Smith Highlights

mrghoster
mrghoster
Published on 12 Jul 2021 / In Film & Animation

A look at how owmen use Sugar daddy Government to get their own consequence free way as a Husband and hold it over Men. Credit's to MHD's excellent work.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

Without the woman fearing the man, she cannot give respect.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Government has allowed women to become less fearful of MEN because the Law is against MAN and in favor of the women. What they don't realize is that privilege WILL be removed when the Agenda is fulfilled, and that WILL happen at sometime. Women should be moaning about Government using them as they did with MEN. come the big Day women are going to fimd that MEN wont be saving their sorry asses, because WE have empowered ourselves with no lies from Government?

kaluz55
kaluz55 2 months ago

Unfortunately they arrived at the same old, tired conclusion: just pick a good woman and maintain frame.

That doesn't protect men from her changing her mind later on and collecting cash and prizes. It doesn't protect men from the family courts. It ignores the fact that she CAN ruin you in favor of she WOULDN'T.

If you want to marry, I agree with moving overseas or joining a traditional community.

sardonicsmile
sardonicsmile 2 months ago

00:25 "...buts that's just the way it is."

Listen how nonchalantly she says that.
A chameleon is a chameleon is a chameleon.
Do NOT fall for the female double-bluff.
AWALT.

AvyScottAndFlower
AvyScottAndFlower 2 months ago

Excellent video

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 2 months ago

You should put the link to the interview so we can hear the whole thing !

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

These are actually the whole thing unedited. Don't know how to do links and stuff like that?

AvyScottAndFlower
AvyScottAndFlower 2 months ago

@mrghoster: @mrghoster: for links, simply include the link address in the video description

SOLID_MGTOW_MONK
SOLID_MGTOW_MONK 2 months ago

I never want anything to do with them again, EVER. They can keep the good ones too. I will leave it right there.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

The good one's are just as bad? As long as they are getting the Sugar Daddy Gov Goodies they ain't going to budge an inch. I agree with you completely, I've totally removed the fefail from my life in as many ways as I can think of? The result is My Creativity is sky high, I have lkearned new skills and hobbies like servicing my own vehicles and not having to rely on fefails also means I don't have to rely on other outside influences, like wasting money going to the garage or electricians to get something fixed. I fix everything now. the result is a lot of unspent money has been saved. Come Christmas I'm giong to treat MYSELF to something nice!

Drums_McBashington
Drums_McBashington 2 months ago

Children are nothing more than bargaining chips now. Used as carrots to lead you to the stick.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Nicely said.

Drums_McBashington
Drums_McBashington 2 months ago

@mrghoster: Thanks.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

Sadly their womb at least to me has lost its value because odds are the kids will come out fucked in some way. It sadly happened to a friend who was dumb enough to get a chick pregnant. The weird part is she was 25 at the time. So it’s either bad genes.... or something else like all the chemicals they take in.

Drums_McBashington
Drums_McBashington 2 months ago

@eldrazi317: Unhealthy living, hair dyes, chemicals in makeup, which they consume all day, absorbing with skin and drinking with their coffee. Might have something to do with them leaving their natural place in the universe. Spend too long in space, your body absorbs your bones. Spend too long being insufferable cunts, your uterus dries up. Just guessin'.

grondilu
grondilu 3 months ago

6:05 "I don't think women see it that way. I'm telling you from their point of view they think 'these are my kids'" If so then why would anyone other than her should have to pay for them?

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

The shit them out , but MEN shouldn't be expected to pay for them? Especially if the fefail doen't want them as fathers around. Men should have the option as a father to pay or not? Mind you the overall result ius going to be desasterous for the fefail when sugar daddy Governemt has finished the agenda they have and dump thses creatures off! lol! Who are they gonna turn to especially without the law to back them anymore? I cant see it being MEN? women have already well and truly broken that connection of the gender's?

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

@mrghoster: Yes, especially when it seems like pimp daddy is already slowly removing their breeding rights.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

A la vax.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

@eldrazi317: I'm hoping the VAX is Gender Specific against the weaker fefail!

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

@mrghoster: Perhaps... but remember what effects one side will harm the other. Whether we may like it or not females are necessary for the continued propagation of our species. And even if the technology for the artificial womb is perfected... don’t expect the vermins to use it for the best of the species as a whole. The pimp daddy is a good example of forces turned against its original proper purpose, if the pimp daddy can fall into evil... then how can we expect any good from it.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

@eldrazi317: sorry for the multiple posts! I hate when that happens.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

However If used properly with just intent the sexdoll and artificial womb can be used as a way to greatly reduce the female’s influence over males, however it is always important that as a species we do not become dependent on said technology. Let’s say females are fully replaced and humans are created through the artificial womb? What happens if something like an emp, solar flare, or technology just glitches or something? The species would go extinct. Although I imagine by the point we have artificial wombs perfected the pimp would already be working on trying to perfect genetic engineering....