MOBY & THE VOID PACIFIC CHOIR - ARE YOU LOST in the WORLD LIKE ME ?

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 05 Oct 2020 / In Music

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 5 days ago

Hay Doggk .....Malkav Saiya Yautja
Malkav Saiya Yautja This is a dude on the channel he just uploaded a Music video of ( MOBY ) It's good Music He's a Good Man TOO . If you get time Give it a Listen . Thanks .... This was some good Music too I Like this MOBY and the Band . !

MYandSELF
MYandSELF 2 months ago

Moby is awesome, he had other work with steve either, are you thinking about upload it here?

Doggk
Doggk 2 months ago

Yup don't worry about that ^^

Generation Apollo
Generation Apollo 2 months ago

The early to mid 00’s were the best time because that’s when we had the ideal balance of technology where it improved our lives but we weren't obsessed with tech to the unhealthy degree that we are now. We had the internet but it wasn't this invasive thing that permeated every waking minute of our lives. It was much easier to rip yourself away from the web back when it was limited to desktops and laptops and there wasn't any WIFI.

We also had mobile phones but they were relatively simple devices that were only good for sending/receiving calls and basic texting. They weren't these smart devices that were filled with endless apps to keep you glued to them 24/7 like a mindless zombie.

And we also had social media sites like Friendster and MySpace that were enjoyable open communities where you didn't have to worry about censorship from overly sensitive cry bullies or having your activity being constantly tracked and monitored just so some third party could market ads to you. Tom from MySpace just wanted to be your friend, he never sold your private data to corporations or foreign governments, unlike Mr. Cuckerberg.

Metal_X
Metal_X 2 months ago

Yepp...

Airuf
Airuf 2 months ago

Really, we are heading towards the abyss, Honk Honk, my friends, clown world.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

the art style reminds me of Popeye. but it also kind of reminds me of felix the cat.

Generation Apollo
Generation Apollo 2 months ago

I was going to say it reminds me of Betty Boop. Basically the 1930's style of American animation.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 2 months ago

@Generation Apollo : i could actually see that as well.

Codexman
Codexman 2 months ago

That is one serious commentary on the world today. Where's the out? Seek the spiritual for the material world has no real long lasting value.

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

Sandro dos santos
Sandro dos santos 2 months ago

this really of the world. unhappy!!!

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Hah! The smartphone thing is so true in the cartoon. I refuse myself to have a smartphone and become a tech Zombie. Also the whore picking a date from an ap is poignant. So much in this is so true and can be seen by those with eye's? I tend these days due to stupidity and the completely Bazaar concepts that we are in fact in Hell if their is such a place? Logically it sounds weird but in reality I guess we all gcreate our own Heaven and Hell?

Metal_X
Metal_X 2 months ago

good for you... some people have to have a phone... job, family...

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 2 months ago

@Metal_X: I care for an elderly and i haven't had a mobile phone for 8 months. We have been made stupid and addicted. Good communication and a land line is all you need. The issue is trying to convince other people to use them. Its all instant gratification of texts and emails. Anywho most people ignore your calls and call you back (if they do) in their own time anyway

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

@AmanleyLoad: Nicely said my friend, all I have is a landline only because it comes with the internet. It's hardly ever used and when it is it is to keep in touch about once a month with a couple of old School friends. Why the Hell would I need a smartphone? Anything with Smart attached to it is a con and derides people because they are stupid. I know some need a phone for work or what ever, but most use it to play childish games and take narcissistic snaps of themselves. Take away a smart phone they would die!.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 2 months ago

@mrghoster: agreed, some people do need it for work but with time you can either get a new job or find work arounds. Anything with the word "smart" is bad for us, our freedoms and health. Addiction is the lead drive into enslaving ourselves and taking us out of nature

Metal_X
Metal_X 2 months ago

@AmanleyLoad: true...

Metal_X
Metal_X 2 months ago

@mrghoster: lol true...

Fangs13
Fangs13 2 months ago

this should have been named .. "are you lost in hell, like me?"
yeah it's very true.. but what can you do about it? other than die? just like that girl did.
in fact the whore world has already died long ago, nowadays we only live in a hell that is filled with mindless zombies that's all.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Here, here my friend I myself believe we are in Hell, not out of any religious doctrine but simple out of Greed and selfishness that has caused the final breakdown in everything. i guess dying is a way out, but to end it all before your time could bring you straight back here again?

Fangs13
Fangs13 2 months ago

@mrghoster: if i am to be reincarnated without all the memories that i got scarred in my mind, i wouldn't mind dying a thousand times over and getting permanent amnesia. this hell is nothing but the embodiment of the deadly sins combined. nothing else.

Bagoodman