MGTOW - Women Give Terrible Customer Service

TheRareBreedTheory
Published on 29 Sep 2020 / In Film & Animation

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Pledge $5 To Unlock All 16 Monthly Videos :⁣https://www.patreon.com/rarebreedtheory
RBT On Other Platforms:https://linktr.ee/rarebreedtheory
Donate Paypal https://www.paypal.me/Rarebreedtheory
Dontate Cash App https://cash.me/$rarebreedtheory
Merch: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/rbtmerch/

theWarrior
theWarrior 23 days ago

Especially in Government jobs where little or no production is the normal thing. Women at the DMV and other Gov''t agencies local, state and federal are the worse. A close 2nd is welfare to work females in hospitality or food jobs. They can kiss my arse. I complain to the highest level when I get shitty service. heheheheheh -the Warrior

Alpha Male Lifestyle

women are taken men way too personal because they know they are less than shit and we don't care for them

Councilof1
Councilof1 24 days ago

As usual women demand more than they're willing to give. Nothing they do surprise's me anymore. It's even better when they try to deny it, they just end up proving me correct.

поклоняющийся богу варвар

yeah for example the wage gape, i mean if you do good job and don't cause trouble at work you'll get a constistent salary and maybe a raise but if you don't then you got nobody to blame but yourself yet these looser career women use feminisim to cry about how little they get paid just so they can't get a raise they don't desrve

Councilof1
Councilof1 24 days ago

@поклоняющийся богу варвар: I always thought that if you're not making enough money either work harder or get a different job. It's simple.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 24 days ago

I had a doctor check up, and then was supposed to get a blood test. I walked over to the blood test office, and I said I don’t know if I should get the test right yet because I ate this morning. The bitch across the desk said “holding off a blood test so your drugs can clear out of your system doesn’t work”. I was totally Shocked with what she said. I couldn’t believe it. I realized she was just a SJW cunt. I reported her to the company and they took care of her.
I am a 60ish, guy and am very conservative. I have no shady attributes in my life. Women with attitudes, which is the normal for them, just make them unfit to deal with anybody outside of their own kids. And God help their kids.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 24 days ago

Women in any job suck. If they are bosses, or in HR, they are just totally inapt, coldhearted bitchs.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 24 days ago

I’d do it by being non compliant with her

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 25 days ago

They seem really mad you weren't giving them attention, why weren't you adoring them? Self centered cunts.

theWarrior
theWarrior 23 days ago

@Hammerhead- Yup brother! Validation is the key to get them to do anything. I will not give it. It's their freaking job!

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 25 days ago

First they need to swallow more then their customers will give better reviews. They are just ungrateful little sluts and don't give a damn about others.

sauger1001
sauger1001 25 days ago

Simple. Men aren't paying attention to them. Many aren't getting enough "sausage" in their diets. We are starting to have an effect. If there's a next time, if they act crazy, then you got to "check her ass" (Tupac).