MGTOW.tv Has a Mobile App!

3,948 Views
Terrence Popp
redonkulaspopp
2,908
Published on 07 Apr 2020 / In Comedy

⁣The whining about the censored curse words would be completely unnecessary if you bundles of sticks would just follow us on alt-tech platforms (and if our tech censorship-happy overlords didn't give us a bullshit community guidelines strike). Is it because you think only YouTube has a mobile app? Well, guess what: So does MGTOW.tv! Download it now and watch yourself some dials and pegs!

How can you support Popp Culture?
Go to http://www.Redonkulas.com/donate
You can contribute via Patreon, Paypal, SubscribeStar or Cryptocurrency!
Purchase your genuine Redonkulas swag on http://www.PatrolBase.net

Send physical donations to:
Redonkulas.com Productions
29488 Woodward Avenue, Unit 407
Royal Oak, MI 48072
If you write a check, make it out to Second Class Citizen, 501c3
All donations are tax deductible

Check us out on all platforms and social media!

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

MrNoobophile
MrNoobophile 23 days ago

NoNut November is going spaceghost

Martynhare
Martynhare 3 months ago

On iOS there is no app in the UK App Store but you can add the website to your home screen from Safari and it will act as a progressive web app with a separate context from the Safari browser. Basically, all the advantages of an app but without any of the bugs or glitches.

ForrestParker
ForrestParker 5 months ago

Great idea, but the platform needs work. I can't make playlists and can't filter through the non English language. Half the stuff on here isn't even on MGTOW content. Other commenters already stated that it crashes often, and I've experienced that also. I'm going back to YouTube.

Octane
Octane 6 months ago

Crashes when you log in.

Madrigal Publishing Ltd

Dr Jordan Peterson apologises to MGTOW. Love the guy for his wisdom and humility. Absolutely fabulous! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLbjmIajj9g

NerokeFive
NerokeFive 6 months ago

The ap STILL crashes every time I try it, and yes I have reloaded it TWICE!

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 7 months ago

At last freedom and the truth. So glad to be free of the nanny state that is you tube.

Alex913
Alex913 7 months ago

i know about the app, i've had it for a few moths since they released it but for some reason is not working.
When i try to log in it dosen't accept my password

Sentient_Of_Truth 7 months ago

It went through a recent update to solve some of the issues.

tmax84
tmax84 6 months ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: Apparently it's needs a little more, still not working. Must be a female programmer.

Sentient_Of_Truth 6 months ago

@tmax84: i agree. i sent out a report on all of the standing issues i found to amr weeks ago. it still runs better than it did originally but it also depends on what version we are talking about.

Benja Sariwatta
Benja Sariwatta 7 months ago

Just an FYI guys, I loaded the app on my iphone 11. It comes up, says loading and then crashes. It worked fine when I first downloaded but now it just crashes while loading content.

Sentient_Of_Truth 8 months ago

Join MGTOW.tv discord server.

nickom2479
nickom2479 8 months ago

My "smart" phone is too stupid for the app, so i came to the source

Sentient_Of_Truth 7 months ago

What kind of phone do you have?

saminerio
saminerio 8 months ago

thanks for the new platform. Been watching on other platforms and of course YouTube as well but like I can get this on my phone.

Sentient_Of_Truth 7 months ago

Yeah. The browser version works a bit better at the moment. Especially when you are using brave.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 8 months ago

Watching this on the mobile app, noice

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 8 months ago

The popster speaks

roamermgtow
roamermgtow 8 months ago

thanks popp

Navigator of none
Navigator of none 8 months ago

Nice!!! I hope there are versions for at least android an ios.

Sentient_Of_Truth 7 months ago

Both iphone and android versions. But the browser version on mobile works better when using "brave"

ENCincorporated
ENCincorporated 8 months ago

Yeah I just signed up, & the Mobile App keeps crashing .. had to sign on on another device.. sup with that?

Sentient_Of_Truth 7 months ago

The app is pretty buggy. And in need of an update.

Sentient_Of_Truth 7 months ago

Just use the browser for mobile.

ironcross_08089
ironcross_08089 8 months ago

Shit crashes immediately on IOS. Already signed up for MGTOW.tv so don't bitch yet...we just need a shakedown.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 8 months ago

bitches gonna bitch

Sentient_Of_Truth 7 months ago

Best to use the browser version on both mobile and computer.

LoneStarDrew
LoneStarDrew 8 months ago

as recommended by the Man , Popp! I'm here.

JonnieMacTyler
JonnieMacTyler 8 months ago

Alright Popp, I signed up and subscribed

own_way_ftw
own_way_ftw 8 months ago

don't like it? make your own

Rashad
Rashad 8 months ago

I just found the MGTOW.TV app. Thank you Popp. You ARE a true American hero.

Noma
Noma 8 months ago

So happy to see popp on platforms that don’t censor the fuck out of him.

Tetrimas
Tetrimas 8 months ago

As I said before Thanks Popp.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 8 months ago

it's working normally for me

Rn74
Rn74 8 months ago

I’m seeing the same as everyone else. App crashes after login.

Rn74
Rn74 8 months ago

Same behavior on iPad and iPhone. Also not available on Apple TV.

timebandit
timebandit 8 months ago

love it Popp. from now on I will be watching your shows from this wonderful app. thanks for the heads up bro!???

rsvazquez
rsvazquez 8 months ago

App fails if I login, anyone else has this issue, I'm using iPhone 8 plus with iOS 13 .4 after it closes ones it will not open again, unless I remove it and reinstall it... wtf? I can login just fine thru the browser on windows...

The_One_G3R
The_One_G3R 8 months ago

i just registered and sign up just to tell you that you should get a decent Smartphone and not a dumpfone, because on my 80€ HTC it works just fine

BlackpillRevolution
BlackpillRevolution 8 months ago

Yup app crashes after I login.

VulcanCannon
VulcanCannon 8 months ago

Here is the link for the Google Play site

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 8 months ago

i hope they don't use that app to track us

MGTOW Italia
MGTOW Italia 8 months ago

they can suck my dick

Sentient_Of_Truth 7 months ago

If you're worried about that, you can use the brave browser As this will prevent trackers and ads at the same time.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 7 months ago

@SentientVerity: i mean , google play store , putting the people who downloaded in some kind of list

Sentient_Of_Truth 7 months ago

@AntiCuck1982: this might be possible. but i don't know for sure. maybe create a new email that is not tied to your main real email. you might also be able to download the app from braves website without being tied to the google play store.

Manfred von Richthofen
Manfred von Richthofen 4 months ago

Anything google is sure to list people in "categories". All for improving the service, of course /s.

mgtowkdups
mgtowkdups 8 months ago

Winning!!

Sirius
Sirius 8 months ago

Popp - now that my pee shooter is sighted in to 75 yards.....my issue is with YT's censorship and the manner in which you are being manipulated. However, I can understand your desire and need to protect and grow your income stream. Sometimes, you gotta embrace the suck. So, get your shit in high gear and bring me a left handed screwdriver.

Subverted Group
Subverted Group 8 months ago

I have found MGTOW.TV particularly responsive -- they have fixed a lot of stuff in just a day or two in most cases, instead of months or maybe never (I'm talking about you BitChute and your crummy commenting system). This is really an amazing platform. I don't know who is behind it all, but whoever it is, they do an amazing job. Props to the electronic blue collar staff. You're our kind of guys.

As for certain censored words, well, I just sort of ignore them to filter them and mentally bleep them out anyway, since I personally don't find a lot of benefit to them, but whatever. It's a matter of taste and if it helps spread the message, more power to you.

Sentient_Of_Truth 8 months ago

It's one guy who runs this entire platform and he also does coding as well . And he's probably got the most MGTOW content on this entire platform, although most people rarely even see his stuff. He calls himself "Alpha Male Lifestyle"

Sentient_Of_Truth 8 months ago

I often Point him to bug fixes. I'm not a coder myself. But I want this website to run very well not only for my sake, but for everyone's sake. Him and I have had conversations about making this platform an actual competition to all the big Tech platforms. Which means, this website is for the preserving of mgtow content And also can be other stuff as well. And if you happen to have content that you want to add yourself it's greatly welcome. It can be about anything. As I said it doesn't have to be mgtow content. We already have people to upload music or even music videos video games Hobbies. There's a guy that we have that does videos of old weaponry. and there's also a new channel that does military weaponry of the modern day. I honestly think we need channels talking about all kinds of topics. It can be anything from camping to survival to healthy lifestyle cooking gardening. The sky is the limit. Basically think of what YouTube used to be in their golden age Before the demonetizing of every channel or reprimanding everyone for hate speech. The ultimate goal is to create enough content on the website as much as possible to become a competition of YouTube but to also remain as a free speech platform monetization is already available. However the website needs more people building upon this operation in order to get advertisers to move to this platform. And if you have any cool ideas or coding experience to offer up your help two Alpha Male Lifestyle He could put you to work. And who knows maybe it could eventually become a job when it becomes profitable.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 8 months ago

We need mgtow economics, mgtow engineering, we need to rule clown world

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 8 months ago

Link to the mobile app, shit dude, you forgot https://play.google.com/store/....apps/details?id=tv.m

pwnzusauce
pwnzusauce 8 months ago

Tell them to fix the app Popp, it crashes and burns in iPhone 7. Already left a comment in AppStore, but a word from you would have much more weight imo.

Sentient_Of_Truth 7 months ago

I'm a bug reporter for this website. And i will pass information To the owner.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 8 months ago

Wow

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 8 months ago

Link to mobile app?

Wolf_joseph
Wolf_joseph 8 months ago

Here

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 8 months ago

live streaming is too costly, because the ISP are screwing you with local monopolies, if Elon with starlink gives them a run for their money, we might see some real freedom of information happening

Crossfader
Crossfader 8 months ago

There is also Theta Token, thetatoken.org . The Idea behind it is people part of a network share their bandwidth so alleviate streaming demands, those who share bandwidth earn Theta Tokens/cryptocurrency. They have partnered with a couple streaming platforms already. Perhaps Mgtow.tv could look into it and get a node in that network.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 8 months ago

@Crossfader: Never heard of them I just checked them out, they have some serious money behind (Sony innovation fund) them even the original youtube founder

Crossfader
Crossfader 8 months ago

@Lucifer333: I came across this info about a year ago or more when The Killstream/ The Ralph Retort show got kicked out of youtube because of the HealStream episode and some asian bitch reporter calling them nazis. They switched to a streaming platform called StreamMe. Unfortunately this place also got shut down due to some harrassement and money issues. Since then they have moved to Dlive. Anyways during these times there was a lot of talk about alternative streaming platforms to youtube and twitch. People talked that a streaming platform backed by crypto would be a great alternative, Bitchute survives with crypto but they have been taking quite some time integrating their streaming. Theta Token walso also a great alternative but since then, almost nobody has talked about them much, they have pcked a lot of momentum in Korea, I wonder if it's for Esports. Well I hope the west adopts Theta too, Maybe MGTOW.tv can make theta part of it. You would need a theta wallet i think to be part of the network.

Sentient_Of_Truth 8 months ago

@Crossfader: I agree he needs more payment processors Go back the website.

Sentient_Of_Truth 8 months ago

to back the website.

Crossfader
Crossfader 8 months ago

Holy crap!! Mgtow.tv is really developing at a fast rate. If it ever incorporates streaming, it will be better than Bitchute.

Sentient_Of_Truth 8 months ago

It's still a work-in-progress for that one. Just the other day I suggested it should do something similar to what Discord is doing. The main developer of this website is Alpha Male Lifestyle.