MGTOW TRUE Equality Means Catching Hands Ladies

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED
Published on 01 Sep 2020 / In People & Blogs

Modern women SAY they want equality so when they get violent with you. GIVE IT TO THEM!!!

Article 1: ⁣https://www.wsbtv.com/news/tre....nding/woman-shoots-b

Article 2: ⁣https://www.yahoo.com/news/wif....e-physically-emotion

Jack Green
Jack Green 2 months ago

This video's ending is pure gold

Goku MGTOW
Goku MGTOW 2 months ago

this video hit the nail on the head i aint protecting shit all they get is jack and shit and jack left town along time ago

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 2 months ago

My ex tried to assault me one day because I wouldn't let her have her way. As soon as she moved in to hit me, I moved in faster and hugged her tightly.

Very, very, tightly.

She couldn't breath. I had to give her a lesson in physics and biology.

anonamoose
anonamoose 2 months ago

Sean Connery wasn't lying when he said women don't know when to shut up.

Demonlung420
Demonlung420 2 months ago

like I said before and I'll keep saying it. keep Your hands to yourself or catch hands. in this day and time anybody and everybody can get it I say keep giving them the old one two. got to shut these dumb bitches up period oh and by the way where's that hockey mask Time video you were talking about? LOL

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

I am an easy going guy and don't give orders often when I start telling folks to do somethings it's because something's going down. I.E. emergencies danger etc..... If I get bossy just do what I say, and if she starts telling me to do shit then we gonna have a come to Jesus moment. Hint I'm gonna win. I've put dudes in ambulances yet always a dumb bitch thinks because I am nice they get a pass, my Pimp hand is strong.

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 2 months ago

He who turns the other cheek gets SMACKED on that one too.

NeoTheOutflanker
NeoTheOutflanker 2 months ago

I love that uppercutting bus driver!, thst video is still fresh in my mind!!! "YOU GOIN TO JAIL!!!, BOOM" .

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 2 months ago

You ever see the Street Fighter remix of that video? I think it has Guile's stage music and energy bars and everything.

wayfarer
wayfarer 2 months ago

Islam is right about women!
However, the moment you lay hand on her, you're fucked.

Reminds me of a movie about that blond girl who was a lawyer and witnessed how a Japanese business partner publicly spoke down to his wife for doing something wrong at a reception, so she ran to the ladies room to cry and the lawyer girl followed. She basically told her that in California she will be entitled to 50% of assets and the Japanese lady who had locked herself in a stall peeked out and asked "Fiftee pecentu??" Guess what happened next.

Bottom line is, you can do it if you live in Pakistan. Anywhere else - think first.

NeoTheOutflanker
NeoTheOutflanker 2 months ago

If i ever have to HMT a woman, i would end it with killing every woman in a womans empowerment center

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 2 months ago

@NeoTheOutflanker: "Woman's Empowerment Center"? What the hell is that? And isn't that a contradiction of term? I tell ya, these broads constantly pat themselves on the back for nothing.

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

I thought my buddy's girlfriend yelling at him for making ice cubes wrong was bad enough. Shot her boyfriend because he refused to argue?! She can't even see crazy in the rearview mirror.

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 2 months ago

What? Did she measure each cube to see if the were actually perfect cubes or something? Sheesh. Why men are still getting into relationships in current year is beyond me...

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

@S. Ironheart: Apparently she only wanted each cube filled half way. Definitely a wtf moment.

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 2 months ago

If the ladies INSIST on fighting over their weight limit knock them out quickly !!! RPM it seems to me that the ladies would be far better served by taking Lady Lessons rather than boxing lessons.

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 2 months ago

Grandma told me to never hit girls, but if she acts like a man, treat her like a man

Wolf178