MGTOW Triggered By A Child HAHA!

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED
Published on 19 Oct 2020 / In People & Blogs
Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

nest006
nest006 1 month ago

Large and in charge, but consuming more food than she needs. Zero self respect, but triggered when people question her gluttonous behavior. Fat women are ubiquitous. Nobody want them, and guess what, "mens to blame, blub".

MortRigo
MortRigo 1 month ago

I thought some mgtow-guy got triggered by a child but I guess the lady in the video is not a mgtow.

MoonBase
MoonBase 1 month ago

this is a mirrored video, so the "MGTOW" is in the front for the other channels like Youtube and bitchute, very common practice

Trevor
Trevor 1 month ago

One might say she's force feeding us body positivity ???

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 1 month ago

who dates fat chicks ?

TheMelancholicTigah
TheMelancholicTigah 2 months ago

I got some homework for you comrades.
After you watch and listen to the colossal commentary by General RPM, read the article, check out this video...

Now the link I posted is all you need to know where, why, and how the fat acceptance movement began.
Instead of pointless debates, any typical
modern day western b*tch is fat as f*ck, you have to automatically conclude that THAT 2legged cankle having tub of lard is nothing but a goddamn radical toxic all wing/wave me too feminist. And rightfully so!

There's Ab-so-f*ckin-lutely no reason to view and perceive them as such whatsoever. She's a fat b*tch, she's a feminist! Bottom line. Hands down!
Yeah! For Sure! Me!

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 2 months ago

holy shit that's true. I have seen alot of fat chicks dating guys

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 2 months ago

ugand'n : why ah yu phet?

Dann0952
Dann0952 2 months ago

You said she was 35? Wall hitter right there.

Dann0952
Dann0952 2 months ago

Popp made a video about the danger of the body positivity movement

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

She isn't fat she's obese. I hope she enjoys the heart attack. There's nothing attractive about her visually. Unless you're a chubby chaser. Reminds me of a joke my dad told me. What do moped's and fat women have in common? They're both fun to ride until your friends catch you.