You've asked for it, we are now accepting Sponsors for the platform. We only have room for 12 sponsors and the monthly rate is an introductory price of $100 USD. Check out this lucrative opportunity for your brand.

MGTOW - The Possibility of Sex by Alan Roger Currie

Alpha_Male_Guide
Alpha_Male_Guide
Published on 12 May 2020 / In Film & Animation

⁣#Manipulation #Redpill #Relationships

Read The Possibility of Sex: https://amzn.to/3dfAill
Support This Channel: https://www.paypal.me/AlphaMaleGuide1
Donate to my Cash App: https://cash.me/$AlphaMaleGuide
Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/alpha-male-guide/

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

The main concept of this book is flawed. It's misleading to categorize women into types by behaviors that ALL women do.
You can pick any of the listed categories and there is no woman who does not do it. They all do all of these behaviors.

So, when he warns men not to get involved with THOSE types of women, the core of that warning is NAWALT, and that argument was debunked hundreds of times.

Don't repeat old mistakes.

Alpha_Male_Guide
Alpha_Male_Guide 2 months ago

I actually agree with you, the book is flawed in that way, women practice all these behavior, just with different men. There are no nawalt, it's still a good guide on how to spot these behavior from women.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@Alpha_Male_Guide: I understand that. But that makes the book obsolete. It should be one short sentence, not a book: "women will deceive you, so avoid them". The only valuable advice I'd add to that is "take care of your sexual and pair-bonding needs by other means: toys and dolls, AI and neural networks, and get validation from personal development, independence and entrepreneurial achievement, not from women - they don't value you anyway, they just want your assets"

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@Alpha_Male_Guide: I mean, why would I waste my time watching women's behavior and looking for tell-tale signs of deception when I know all of them do it. It's a waste of time to watch them.

Alpha_Male_Guide
Alpha_Male_Guide 2 months ago

@MrA_H0Ie: I'm a monk mgtow, I think you might be one too? There are some men in the red pill community who are not monk and still choose to date women, so this book is more for them.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@Alpha_Male_Guide: I think the ideas in this book put those men in danger. They need to understand AWALT.

Alpha_Male_Guide
Alpha_Male_Guide 2 months ago

@MrA_H0Ie: I think some men will be monk even if they understand awalt, at least this book can help navigate the sexual dating marketplace.

Alpha_Male_Guide
Alpha_Male_Guide 2 months ago

*will never be monk

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 2 months ago

@Alpha_Male_Guide: Yup, they will accept any cost for pussy. Even their own destruction. But I disagree that the book will help them. Knowing that you are walking on a minefield with mines completely covered by dirt doesn't improve your chances. The only reasonable choice is to avoid the minefield when you know there are mines.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

The possibility of getting sex with these modern day hasbins is as slim as winning the lottery. You gamble everything you got including risking your life to suicide just to get it. Its better just to pay a prostitute for sex.