MGTOW Response To Black Pigeon Speaks

WhiteRaven
WhiteRaven
Published on 06 Jun 2020 / In Film & Animation

"Blue Pillgeon Speaks"

OniriumSage
OniriumSage 3 months ago

And Raven dropped the mic with a thunder with what he thinks about it.

Raven, why do they do that to themselves??? Don't they understand that scepters are handed down in families, and the rest, from Trump to this birdie trumpet to the last bald ice-cream vendor, are just the king's dogs in a leash ? Why brown-nose ? Glory ? Fame ? Furburger ? Why ?

OniriumSage
OniriumSage 3 months ago

Ok, so I'm breaking into empath's rage here, cannot watch video with all the bitches wiggling there.
Minimizing window, going audio only.
pig eon does it on purpose
so he's no man's hero
shadowshitter
that's him

I like his style, but I sniffed out his game.

OniriumSage
OniriumSage 3 months ago

Minute 8:35 Ding Ding Ding Ding SOPHISM ALLERT !!! "many times they are the result of incentives" N frucking O !!! Impulses, drives, needs, requirements, so freaking on. Is thirst an incentive, or a need ? Wat does the Webster say ? So BPS says we are naturally on remote control ? Oh, you little devil you, are you playing the pseudo maverick that's secretly a government agent injecting mind control into impressionable young bucks ? yes, you are ? Does Fido want a bon-bon ? Oel ngati kameie, baby!

OniriumSage
OniriumSage 3 months ago

Raven, I'll have to watch this one twice, maybe 3 times over to just comment the point of it, because my brain just commented a thousand comments in some minutes by now.... but just from the start.... just a j away from oink ? Smooth, man ! Yea, back to watching it.

Madrigal Publishing Ltd

I watch and enjoy BPS's work. I remember watching this one and, to be fair, BPS did make it clear that he was explaining how he hadn't understood MGTOW, had done some research, and had changed his initial negative, blue-pill opinion a little. He acknowledges that many of MGTOWs points are fair and reasonable, and that women have created a rod for their own backs. In a few more years, as he continues to see the harm caused by feminism (which he has made many videos about, particularly with regard to SE Asian culture), BPS will become increasingly and inevitably red pilled, IMHO.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 10 months ago

The part about Black and minority men not being MGTOW really pissed me off (and I don't easily get annoyed these days). I'm a younger Black American MGTOW and I'm successful, about to have financial abundance, and I'm about an 7.5-8.5 based on my looks [from me asking my...'female friends' lol].

How does that dude-bro know anything about what us Black men are doing? It definitely shows that he has no Black/minority friends or he doesn't care to really get to know them. A shit-load of Black men [specifically] are MGTOW without the moniker title; a lot of us have been for decades. A small portion of thugs and bad-boys produce most of the bastard kids in the "Black community" [a.k.a. the disgusting ghetto/'hood]. It's been like that since the 80's and 90's when these whores were running to have babies by a bunch of drug dealers and ex-cons. Most of us regular beta and Sigma (like me) Black dudes have only had minor to no success with women because of how society treats and views us.

The thug's image is applied to us too; and when women see we're Black but not thugs, they [white girls, black girls, latina girls, etc.] reject us for any kind of sex. It's fucking infuriating in our teenage years; by our early to mid 20's, we're largely used to it. Nobody gives a fuck about us or our plight. Our own women [Black women] will run to any busted-down or beta White guy rather than seriously consider us.

To a certain instance, lots of least-attractive guys of all races share roughly a similar predicament as us.

Devon Stack ["Black Pilled"] is the same way; he even admitted to wasting his younger years partying all the time, when I was working and studying hard, and working in my family's business. Lol but these dudes will try to complain about the downfall of America and bemoan what is happening, but they were wasting their youth away selfishly.

Madrigal Publishing Ltd

Thank fucking Christ there is some sanity among my transatlantic brethren! Shout, yell, and bellow this message across America, Johnny Cage, because the truth is not being heard.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 10 months ago

@MadrigalTV: Good to know somebody else in the Brotherhood actually understands this. Usually dudes get all offended and spit out that "stop bringing up race, dude" crap. I can point out the differences in our predicaments so we have a better understanding of what is different in the struggles of each race of men. God bless you, Madrigal.

Madrigal Publishing Ltd

@Johnny_Cage: Women are whores right down to the DNA - as Robert Briffault realised over a century ago. I wish I'd seen this video when I was 18: https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/bri....ffault-s-law-why-eve

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 6 months ago

@BlackpillRevolution: Nobody.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 6 months ago

@BlackpillRevolution: Also, thanks for commenting on my videos and giving me feedback. I have a channel on BitChute too. Some videos are over there that are not over here. The username is: Real_Johnny_Cage

anonmachina
anonmachina 11 months ago

Link to BPS's video?

polyxeros1
polyxeros1 11 months ago

I m NOT afraid of the relationship with a woman or women. I love women. I m AFRAID of the law and the sick female mindset.
mgtow mm

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 10 months ago

I think, deep down, that's the case with most MGTOW. Women's nature needs to be forceably restricted by society [men by collective proxy]. But we can no longer 'check' women when they get destructive or power-hungry or vindictive. This disgusting society has taken all authority away from women, using the excuse that a single-digit percentage of men were occassionally or frequenly over-abuse. Only a few percent or a fraction of a percent of men abused women unprovoked or with no reason. Now women can lie, cheat, steal, and hardly be punished for it; and us good men cannot exercise any righteous authority to stop it. It's a sick, Satanic, degenerate social order and an unjust, illegitimate government that is crumbling from rampant waste and corruption already.