You've asked for it, we are now accepting Sponsors for the platform. We only have room for 12 sponsors and the monthly rate is an introductory price of $100 USD. Check out this lucrative opportunity for your brand.

MGTOW - "Toxic Femininity" (Budweiser Charlize Theron ad)

Texting Prince
Texting Prince
Published on 26 May 2020 / In Entertainment

⁣We have all heard about 'toxic masculinity'...

This is an example of 'toxic femininity' - thanks to the clueless advertisers over at Budweiser.

#MGTOW #redpill #Budweiser

======================================================

FREE TEXTING GUIDE PDF DOWNLOAD:

Within 10 minutes of reading my texting guide, you can use the technique Mirror Texting to know EXACTLY whether any woman texting you is actually interested or just playing games

======================================================

IF YOU'D LIKE TO SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL:

You can make a donation to PayPal here https://paypal.me/TextingPrince

======================================================

HOW TO GET COACHING FROM ADAM:

1-on-1 Phone/Video Coaching: https://www.textingprince.com/coaching

======================================================

JOIN MY PRIVATE MENS COMMUNITY / MEMBERSHIP

These days if you don't understand the 'game' of dating women, you will probably waste tons of your time and money and end up getting played. If you want to play the 'dating' game, you have to know how to do it the absolute best way.

My private VIP membership will give you access to 100+ strategy videos teaching you how to MEET beautiful women and keep them HIGHLY attracted to you.

You will get direct access to me and:
1) Over 100 in-depth private videos to help men master self-confidence, body language, texting, online dating, conversation skills, and all areas of dating women in 2020
2) Access my secret Round Table community forum with like-minded men
3) 25% discount on my 1-on-1 coaching rate.

All of the above perks can be had on my website:

======================================================

BEST WAY TO TEXT WOMEN:

5 Principles of Texting Women eBook Learn my TOP advice for texting women in my 5 Principles of Texting Women eBook. This is information all men NEED to have in today’s dating world, so just simply pay what you can afford and the eBook is yours. Start reading ASAP.

======================================================

WHAT SPECIAL OFFER IS CURRENTLY RUNNING ON TEXTINGPRINCE?

Every month get a chance at a ridiculous offer on my premium courses. Your savings will be huge, but you only get one month to pull the trigger… What special is it this month? Click below to find out

======================================================

john locke
john locke 17 days ago

Lmao Mary Sue of beers. Budweiser for your cuck fantasies. Perfect I always thought "the bud for you" was gay gay gay.

snake_charmers_jj
snake_charmers_jj 2 months ago

Gillette Now Budweiser... why bother supporting them anymore. Shiner bock doesn’t play this pussy shit.

vladmirsuez
vladmirsuez 2 months ago

fallus envy beer kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ohnonotyouagain
ohnonotyouagain 2 months ago

Hold my beer!
Ok, now where's my rohypnol

Lucifer333 2 months ago

Time for a MGTOW beer brand
"no female animal was abused or used in anyway in the making of this beer"

Lucifer333 2 months ago

Dude, this is fantastike, this company is going wokabroke, I am shorting the stock!!!
Sluts dont drink beer, they are into wine and cocktails and shit

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

I'm a whiskey guy myself. They got the whole "hold my beer" thing wrong. Hold my beer usually ends with a hospital trip.

fsfinder2020
fsfinder2020 2 months ago

OMG, here we go again, another stupid company that despises its clients just to listen to the cancerous feminism, that they don't learn from the gillette's case?

Scifer
Scifer 2 months ago

That wasn't a commercial. Neither was Gillette's. This is nothing more than another misandry indoctrination session, aimed at women in fact.
As Yuri Bezmenov said:
"Their profit is ideology."

sorearm
sorearm 2 months ago

charlieze theron used to be hot. THen she hit the wall massively, now she's a post wall hag with some adopted kids moaning about why no man wants to be with her. .... I wonder why.
another useless THOT

sorearm
sorearm 2 months ago

bud isn't beer, it's fucking piss. anyone who drinks that shit needs a checkup from the neck up

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

And then she woke up! AHAHAHAHA fuck'n wahmen wanna be! Pisswater... I'll only drink it if it's free and there's nothing else! New name for bud=Cuckweiser!

Lucifer333 2 months ago

in My country the barscene is fucking dead, you know what women do, NOW THEY COME TO MY GYM (with heavy makup and near-shear yoga pants spreading their crotch in my face)
LEAVE
ME
THE
FUCK
ALONE
BITCH

Scifer
Scifer 2 months ago

Here in Brazil there is a city with lots of beautiful women (Goiânia) and they are complaining men don't go out at night anymore and when they do they don't approach them neither.

Get woke , go broke,

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 2 months ago

Time to open up a bottle of not Budweiser good thing there are plenty of other beers out there on the open market,

Lucifer333 2 months ago

All (beer) corperations are stocked to the hilt with leftist.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Wahmen for beer?!! I thought they started prohibition and the drug war...

Lucifer333 2 months ago

wow you said something factual for a change, I celebrate any progress

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: I thought you hated me.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: You hate yourself bro, I dont hate you, I hate the retard in you.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: I'm not retarded, I'm bipolar-autistic and ocd.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: You know that women/feminism did start the drug war, and the war on travel, and the war on prostitution with their big daddy government.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: I want to be able to travel in a car freely like it once was a long time ago.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: Here take a look at this: https://legiscan.com/NH/text/HB1778/id/1659567

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Not an American, but its not going to work, most ppl just shortsighted and greedy

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: Alright lets all rejoice in the MGTOW party. I told Monk psychology that I would have the MGTOW council protect transgenders from the evil Kiwi Farms because what they do is very evil. Its all about freedom and prosperity.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: thats right, lure all the trans, sjw and other degenerates into one place, then we go all Andreas Breivik on thel

@Lucifer333: You're trans.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: That guy is a mass murderer.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: That Andreas Breivik guy is also playing Playstation in Norway prison. Meh I grew out of video games years ago.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Andreas didnt kill anyone, communist arent real people.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: I'm telling you that the communism that you were brainwashed to think is not communism because government and communism don't go together.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: I dont care what you call them, communist, roaches, traitors, they arent real ppl, Breivik didnt kill anyone

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: What really happened?

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: The children of teenage years, of the ruling elite in norway (note these are children of police chiefs, children of bankers, the children socialist party ruling members, and other high ranking withing the Nordic government) go yearly to a summerkamp (an island in Norway) where chirldren are groomed (sexually?) by elderly politicans. Now Breivik took out 170 of these teens (17+yo). Because the next generation of traitors was basicly exterminated, current day Norway is not as batshit crazy as Sweden. (still crazy, but its not a rape den)

Lucifer333 2 months ago

Also the government is basicly scared, they put the breaks on the leftist shit for a while. dont go after the muslims, they are just meatshields of the left, Andreas wasted no time to go straigh to the root of the problem.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: I see. So he killed a bunch of those evil child rapists. Its good to know from locals the real untold truths of the whole story.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: You know me though, I'm anti-government/anti-statism. This is what statists do, they rape, steal, murder, rape children, and rape animals.

Lucifer333 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: they were not children more like "sweeT 16" and up kindof thing, but their parents had no problem if other high ranking officials had their way with them (like maybe a party member of 20+, 30+, 40+) ofc to the girls its a great honor to be fucked by the future PM of Norway, but yeah, normally there were 500 ppl on the island, Breivik killed 170 (orso) of them

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Lucifer333: This is why I never watch the fake news because they leave out the whole story and rewrite it making it entirely false. This is entirely dangerous what they do.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

The get woke go broke saga continues. Keep that sharmuta away from weed and soon to be magic mushroom ads.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

Goddamn dude; you and I seem to watch the same things at the same time :)

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

Sharmuta indeed.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Johnny_Cage: We got a lot stuff going for us on the cool mgtow home website. ;)

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: I know. AML has really outdone himself with this. Makes perfect sense why they [YouTube or BitChute agents] would DDOS attacks on here. They want this competition gone.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Johnny_Cage: They will never stop MGTOW hehehehehehehe-ahahahahahahaha.