MGTOW Pouring MORE Gas On The MGTOW Fire

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED
Published on 28 Aug 2020 / In People & Blogs

Women are TRULY the BEST Red Pill salesmen.

Article: ⁣https://www.theguardian.com/li....feandstyle/2020/aug/

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 2 months ago

Even so-called red pill men still vye for the attention of females, it seems. Those YouTubers you speak of must be young guys.

Hell, at least it ain't family or divorce court they're dealing with

TheMelancholicTigah
TheMelancholicTigah 2 months ago

As...The Muthaf*ckin Plot Thickens...Smmfh

psychologytoday.com: 129 Ways to Get a Husband -- or Be Happy You Are Single.

zarroth
zarroth 2 months ago

youtube blocks almost all my comments these days. Included the phrase, generally women have tendencies towards evil, and bamf, gone.

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 2 months ago

I was going to give your comment a thumbs up, but there's nothing cool about having your stuff censored. So how about I give a middle finger to YouTube instead? As a matter of fact, I'll give two--they're free.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 2 months ago

have been watching your videos and i haven't sub'd ..I waited until you Upped Your Game ! Your There ! I sub'd This was very good video and like Hammer hand your Mojo is in top form ! You , Hammer , Big John as His Quote You have the Balls ! It's What the young mgtow's Need so many of them don't have a Father figure . Whether you know it or not it is what it is And you will be looked up to .I know More Responsibility right.. just what you need . Well in the long run it's a good thing .Your doing right for the young Men in the Community. Thanks For the Good videos and the time you spend to get them to all of us . Cheers ( My glass clinks )

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 2 months ago

RPM's been around for awhile. He used to be known as The Sane Madman 103 on YouTube years ago. He was dropping knowledge back then. Sadly, there was no HMT back in those days.

Howard Walton
Howard Walton 2 months ago

Speakiing of Undead Chronic, where is he? Has he been making videos recently on a channel I don't know about? Last I saw of him he has not been roasting bitches on the daily and I miss that.

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 2 months ago

Red Pills taste great... thanks for one more treat.

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

I love being called a low value man. What they fail to realize is that was by design. When I decided to go monk I modified my lifestyle so it would suit me but do it's best to repel women. So I always giggle when I'm called a low value man. Quite simply their opinion doesn't matter to me.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Change PUA to PUR(pick up rapists) because that's what they are.

Wolf_joseph
Wolf_joseph 2 months ago

TFM said Mgtow need to take a book from the Amish.

Live the Mgtow life style which is just mean to live you life for yourself and let that be the Mgtow advertisement.

Dont pull a Morman and go door to door recruiting, and just let the Mgtow life pull people in of interest.
Plus if we ever go under ground only serious men will go searching for it, not women, simps, and cucks because its too much work.

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 2 months ago

ALL smart men know enough not to play in a rigged game no matter what the " Powers That Be " and the self professed experts have to say . Stick to your MGTOW guns gentlemen and you young guys just starting out listen to the guys that have been through it. You'll save yourself a lot of time effort and most importantly money if you do.

Craig F
Craig F 2 months ago

a lot of the shaming language used by pua coaches is identical to female shaming language (all based around you haven't got laid enough or banged the right number of women to have a say...). I'd ask who's worse, but it would be the puas, because they are trying to Judas their fellow men...

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

PUAs rape school girls. The whole PUA gang shit has criminal written all over it.