MGTOW Let These Women SUFFER

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED
Published on 21 Aug 2020 / In People & Blogs

They made a deal with the DEVIL and now it's collection time.

Article: ⁣https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/19..../economy/women-quitt

Dann0952
Dann0952 2 months ago

Not a new reality. It is reality, period.

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"... So totally ungay, it's butch.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

intelligent men dont marry.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

stay single men.....dont knock up these cunts and keep YOUR MONEY.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

the only reason females exist is to fuck, make a kid and raise it. NOT TO HAVE A FUCKING CAREER.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

thank god, less cunts in the workplace. cunts make the workplace a fucking nightmare.

Wolf178
Wolf178 2 months ago

I hear that. When I was 21 working at burger king. I had this Venezuelan milf coming onto me. I spoke with a female manager about it and she said I should go for it. So after fucking her for about a month she tried to get serious, I told her that this is just pleasure. Get back to work and found the milf told the store manager I was sexually harrasing her. I was put only on suspension because the female manager told him she knew we were together. I went to another store run by a friend and started working there. Little 19 year old black chick from St tomas gets my attention. But I'm ignoring her because of the shit from the other store. This girl, she flirting real hard until one night I was on break in the play room. She comes in to tell me something and on the way out I'm looking at her but, she turns around as she is walking out the door and catches me looking. She walks back over and does some little pose and asks if I want to touch it. So I just say yeah and grab her. At some point she invited me over to her apartment when she says her uncle is out of town he's in his late 40s to 50. You know what happens. She has a 2 year old also. When I talk to her about hanging out, that's when she dropped the bomb that the old man is her husband. We didn't stop doing the door. There were no female managers at this store so she would tell him she is staying late to help clean up but we be fucking in the woman's bathroom. I walked away from her when she started hanging out with African American women and they turned her on to the cock carousel. She hits me up fuck when old man was out of town and during the act she tells me she can't continue because she has feelings for a 3rd dude. Ok fuck that this chick is damaged

TheMelancholicTigah
TheMelancholicTigah 2 months ago

#NOTMYOBLIGATION
Period Point Muthaf*ckin Blank!

NeoTheOutflanker
NeoTheOutflanker 2 months ago

Cry me a a river ????

AbyssWatcher
AbyssWatcher 2 months ago

they must suffer for their wickedness

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 2 months ago

Oh well. That's what they get for drinking the feminist Kool-Aid and asking for seconds. Robots will be here shortly to replace them anyway, so it's not like I won't get my Amazon packages. No big deal. Maybe this will make some room for men who need jobs and who won't bitch about THEIR OWN LIFE CHOICES.

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

I guess the old saying is true, if you give someone enough rope they'll hang themselves. Congratulations ladies.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 2 months ago

Yup Phuckum --> SUFFER !........................................ DO NOT HELP WEEMON ! (( MGTOW monk FOREVER ))

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Cat Piss Liquor stocks are going to go through the roof. Time to start investing in that.

geo209
geo209 2 months ago

What goes around comes around, they have been happy to let men suffer with divorce and civil laws, so this is definitely a time to sit back and let them suffer.

I also think in the care industry their will be a shift to employ men, as we don't take as much time off and normally don't have to balance work around children.

?? And let them suffer

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 2 months ago

All about brainwashing. Best thing a man can do is walk away no more sex kids marriage the court family system would go out of business divorce lawyers would be out of work. Irish Potato famine women married to eat. I read a few years ago a girl 16 in tennessee in the 1870s traded for a horse to her family. Women had no rights 19th amendment womens suffrage and bla bla bla. What equality in the 60s my mum said the dykes took over the demonstrations and were violent many ended up in prison. Radical Feminism look at in china these women cannot get married i listened to a female teenager say no education for her teachers educated cannot get married they think they are better than everyone else.

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 2 months ago

Apparently the ladies have never learned that you reap what you sow RPM. Has there ever been a better time to invest in cat food and wine ?

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 2 months ago

I did some research, and Nestlé-Purina stocks are going for about $121 per share. A little pricey for me at the moment, but since it's Nestlé, they'll make a double killing as these chicks restock on cat litter AND chocolate. Lmao.