MGTOW Huston, we have a problem

SoloManZone
SoloMan Zone
Published on 20 Feb 2021 / In Film & Animation

The truth is out there

Mgtow_economics
Mgtow_economics 10 days ago

It's all fake, dudes. NASA: "We didn't lie about some things, we lied about everything."
Look at Chris Hadfield, the whole smacking of his lips thing, I've seen that behaviour with a previous girlfriend. It's all rhetoric and lies from public sector employees (some of whom are actors or CIA). Don't trust a word these Government Agencies say.

sithsith
sithsith 13 days ago

If a Mars mission has waimen leading anything, then that mission will end up badly in death!!
Woaimen on a Mars mission should go there to make babies and helping men by making him food!

SoloManZone
SoloManZone 13 days ago

see if they can screwed that up

BIGLOAD
BIGLOAD 13 days ago

Dumb and Stoopid.

StupidSexyLobo
StupidSexyLobo 14 days ago

A mass of conflicting impulses describes all my exes to a tee. I divorced one that didn’t want what she wanted. I left another who kept going on Dead tours after Jerry died (with massive debt). I’m with Spock on this one. This is not logical Captain.

SoloManZone
SoloManZone 14 days ago

We can retrain them

StupidSexyLobo
StupidSexyLobo 14 days ago

@SoloManZone: they’re not happy people. It might need some magic and humor.

Tholoted
Tholoted 11 days ago

I AM Making a Good Salary from Home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone. go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart...........www.news701.com

jimbennett
jimbennett 14 days ago

Luv it man.. especially Nomad's description of woman.. and yep, they just define it differently now.. I was just writing my 33 yo engineer son a letter about his mother that star trek clip will accentuate nicely..

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 14 days ago

Society has doubled, tripled and quadrupled down on 'women are equal', no matter how often nature disproves the theory. It's never going to stop. Half of society is the idiots, more than half of the men, simps for them. Life has been made much too easy for women, they won't regain (or start to) respect men again until life forces them to. ..and even then it won't be sincere. Just a means to an end. That is what men are to women. Nothing more.

KEEPER
KEEPER 13 days ago

I'm about we catfish The simps into giving us their money. Basically pretend to be a female find some random females picture and hang out on all these websites that these simp use, then put on patreon or PayPal link for them to spend money on us. And don't give anything back. Sometimes you need to teach people a lesson in the form of a bitter pill and hopefully it'll prevent them from ever simping again.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 14 days ago

We’ve been facing spiritual attacks from demonic forces, That’s why I’ve been calling on the spirit of MGTOW to protect us.

KEEPER
KEEPER 13 days ago

Were you on your LSD when you wrote this?

KEEPER
KEEPER 13 days ago

I mean, were you tripping when you wrote this comment?

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 13 days ago

@KEEPER: That was weeks ago

KEEPER
KEEPER 13 days ago

@Shadow Monk: it's says 2 days ago.

KEEPER
KEEPER 13 days ago

@Shadow Monk: oh you mean you were high 2 weeks ago.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 13 days ago

@KEEPER: But yeah there was a portion of the video that I did right while I was in the afterglow phase of LSD. It was pretty intense it cured me of my PTSD ; )

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 13 days ago

@KEEPER: So basically I had that portion of the video archived

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 13 days ago

Way before I even decided to make a review on it

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 13 days ago

KEEPER: good morning I’m quite half awake : )

KEEPER
KEEPER 13 days ago

@Shadow Monk: you mean your half-baked? LOL

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 15 days ago

Even wise men take risk, albeit a calculated one. Femons on the other hand just drive off the cliff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66CP-pq7Cx0, despite the risk. Regarding Mars news, lets not be too hopeful for men to find their own way there. Space administrations as well as private entities are already too woke. https://www.space.com/1st-huma....n-on-mars-woman.html https://www.nationalgeographic.....com/magazine/articl https://www.forbes.com/sites/j....onathanocallaghan/20 https://medium.com/thrive-glob....al/this-girl-may-be-

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 14 days ago

That was the most of that movie I've ever watched. Still too long. I can't believe this movie was celebrated the way it was. Too fuckin' stupid.

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 14 days ago

Defund NASA, by the way. They've rendered themselves useless with 'diversity'.

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 14 days ago

@Drums McBashington: NASA is just another US government agency. They existed because of funding and numerus budget cuts was the reason why it becomes crippled. US government itself was the reason for this wokeness. NASA certainly wanted more allocation for their operations and have to submit to 'political correctness' such as diversity quota. The person they put in the chief seat reflects this.

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 14 days ago

@hqwebsite: Yep, too bad too, it had real potential for a while. Toured Cape Canaveral way back.

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 14 days ago

@Drums McBashington: There was a time when NASA was prioritized. It was the height of Cold War and Russian CCCP was considered a threat Hard times makes strong government.

mrghoster
mrghoster 15 days ago

A pity femon's don't use gorilla Glue as lip stick, the world would be a far quieter place? LOL! Lt O'WHOREHER" is defective! a mass of emotion's and Entitlement's. nice to see the early model of a "SEXBOT" is on the guy's side though!

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 15 days ago

Femons can't be expected to take responsibility for what they do. The poor little things are too delicate for good sense. Thinking hurts her brain after all.

SoloManZone
SoloManZone 15 days ago

I think they are dumb as a plank!

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 15 days ago

@SoloManZone: A worm eaten dry rotted plank at that.

SoloManZone
SoloManZone 15 days ago

@Hammerhead69: anybody that lives in a bubble of a world of their own making has some deep mental issues

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 14 days ago

@SoloManZone: Forcing the rest of us to live in there with them has to stop.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 15 days ago

Go green or is it gangrene from frost bite?

SoloManZone
SoloManZone 15 days ago

both are terrible things

Councilof1
Councilof1 15 days ago

Something like this happened near here. There's a cliff and there's multiple safety fence's before you get to it. Well some woman climbed the fence's and fell off the cliff. They blamed the city. Tourists regularly fall off it. Who thought a cliff composed of crumbling rock would be dangerous?

SoloManZone
SoloManZone 15 days ago

Femons are showing us everyday that they are only really good at childbirth

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 14 days ago

@SoloManZone: Not even that anymore. Killing them left, right and center. Completely tossed their 'clump of cells' bullshit and proved it was nothing but bullshit the second they tried to abort birthed babies. They are bags of shit with faces.