MGTOW HMT 142

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED
Published on 27 Oct 2020 / In People & Blogs

⁣In the words of WWE Legend Al Snow. "What does everybody want?!"

Article: https://nypost.com/2020/10/13/....indian-man-chops-off

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 29 days ago

Every time i play fallout4 i envision myself slaying every single godless simp and femtard with a nasty combat knife and yes i do remove heads on that game with a smile on my face feeling as if i made the earth a better place. So few outlets in which allows so much rage to vent.

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 29 days ago

You just cannot find this on youtube anyplace period love these stories. A tale as old as time its self.

Councilof1
Councilof1 1 month ago

Oh I saw the vid on this one. Good to have context for the vid. The guy was so calm walking with the head, like it was a normal stroll down the street. Unreal.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 1 month ago

What he wasn't skipping while whistling a happy tune? We red pilled do enjoy when Karma catches up though and somewhat vicariously savor the mask.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 1 month ago

So why isn't there a bounty for whores heads? If the slut is messing around she ought to pay really a Man doesn't have to put up being treated so. The cops should've helped the guy, I mean his wife just died right?

NeoTheOutflanker
NeoTheOutflanker 1 month ago

This name...Lonewolf444....and old Lexus LFA are all same person. Its me. Im a HMT article veteran along woth Lex Luthor and Melancholic Tigah

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED 1 month ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes! Now it all makes sense! You are a legend and should be properly acknowledged.

NeoTheOutflanker
NeoTheOutflanker 1 month ago

@REDPILLMARRIED: thays right buddy!

NeoTheOutflanker
NeoTheOutflanker 1 month ago

I save my fav HMT articles

NeoTheOutflanker
NeoTheOutflanker 1 month ago

RPM its HMT112 the first beheader article i sent u when my accnt was Lon ewolf444. Check it out. Same dude mentioned in this article

NeoTheOutflanker
NeoTheOutflanker 1 month ago

RPM i sent to you the first article and it was the exact Akilesh that the article i sent to you in my bitchute account when it was LoneWolf444 before i changed it to Neo. I remember u saying " he made her the HEAD OF THE HOUSE"...LOL....I sent you the last beheader Akilesh and this new guy. I sent u a gulf news article of Akilesh.

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 1 month ago

Ah, I remember Mr. Saddish. Well, time to hit up Best Gore and see if I can't find the uncensored footage of our new contender!

This HMT marathon is awesome!