MGTOW Finding Happiness Through A Waifu

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED
Published on 16 Oct 2020 / In People & Blogs

⁣Sometimes the hard path will bring you true happiness.

AvatarOfSgrA* ShaperOfThings

No offense bro, but I ONLY watch your Waifu videos. They tend to be the most enjoyable topic of all your content.

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED 1 day ago

None taken. I'm glad you enjoy the "Eye Candy" during the topics covered.

Hentai_god
Hentai_god 2 days ago

It's funny that these "alphas" make fun of doll owners, but at the same time most of them have beer bellies and they are slaves to their post wall wives.

revelationkjv
revelationkjv 3 days ago

RPM. I would like to know what you think of this commercial featuring a female robot the commercial is called : Philips "Robot" - Bruno Aveillan. This is a 6 yrs old ad but you may want to watch this over and over again.

AmericanPartisan
AmericanPartisan 3 days ago

Simps live a lie anyway. The doll owner is at-least honest enough to admit that its all a lie upfront. And "Monk Mode" not exactly new because Catholic Church and Orthodox Christians have been doing it for thousands of years. So F-off Alpha Simps.

Bobtheman1991
Bobtheman1991 3 days ago

I am very happy with my waifu after 4 months of owning it._.It helps me not to miss the tactile feel of a woman._.

acelaken
acelaken 3 days ago

Nice love to hear the evolution man is taking towards the final path.

Grim Lord's Games & Rants

Yep, I'm currently applying new nails and dressing her up as we speak. I used to post my doll pics on social media, but actually experienced jealousy from women who felt they weren't getting the same attention from men that I was giving to my waifu. So I stopped doing it.

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED 2 days ago

LOL! You should post MORE pics to show those meatbag women that that can be replaced.

cth96190
cth96190 4 days ago

A sex doll is not for me, but I will not criticise or think less of a man who chooses that option.
I am saving my pennies for a Venus 2000 male milking machine.
Stand at the machine, insert penis, turn it on and get a better cock sucking than any woman ever gave me.
MGTOW monk.

acelaken
acelaken 3 days ago

i believe thats been created in japan already.

anonamoose
anonamoose 4 days ago

So far never thought about it, but I do know I'll never trust a flesh and blood woman again. And for the record my most recent ex is a very attractive mixed filipina/German and has modeled since she was 18 and been published in Italian Vogue and Mirroir. So It's not that I couldn't get hot women. I just choose not to engage in that game anymore. Been cheated on and manipulated every time with women. I just have nothing left for women. If I were to, I'd go all in with a Gynoid. Those are works of art so I'd have to save hehe.

TheMelancholicTigah
TheMelancholicTigah 4 days ago

@anonamoose Trust and believe you me comrade, I've been there as well. Gotten with attractive to decent 5s and 9s females throughout my ignorance dealing with them. And like clockwork, been cheated on, lied to, stolen from, had simps come after me on these punk b*tches behalf and behest, and even worse, get this...getting hit with pregnancy bomb scares 4 times which all 4 came out to be lies once again. Yeah! Talk about being in an actual whorecore movie style docudrama. This is why I've developed sooooo much power, strength, discipline, adrenaline, confidence, courage, and dignity to wash my hands, dried them, and threw the towel in because any femicunt who seem to think that can take a man's money, resources, children born and/or unborn, and be taken for granted, not only speaks volumes, but it shows a man like myself that THAT b*tch is nothing but a goddamn representation of epic failure! Thus being an adversary of failed womanhood! Bottom line. Hands down! And I seriously think that men should look at any and ALL western modern day femicunts AS Failed Womanhood let alone again Representations Of Epic Failure!

anonamoose
anonamoose 4 days ago

@TheMelancholicTigah: Preach!

anonamoose
anonamoose 4 days ago

@The_Shoveler: indeed. I'm lucky I never got financially fleeced by any exes. Just heart ache which was bad enough.

MoonBase
MoonBase 3 days ago

honestly sounds like you should just be a womanizer, but hey, dolls will be less stress and safer so god speed homie

PhilatTheDollHouse
PhilatTheDollHouse 4 days ago

Thanks for the Shout-Out RPM!
That profound statement was the truth, but words like that do serve to make me bullet-proof to feminists (and their kin).

Remember gentlemen, RPM has shown you the way many times now.
The SynCom is the simplest way to happiness, and a life where you get what you want, and to do what, and when you want, without any earache!
You'd be surprised just how ok people are with you when they hear that you have a waifu!

Men often tell me that they wished that they had the stones to do what I do.
Just saying.

Thanks again RPM, for pushing "The Way of the Waifu!"

acelaken
acelaken 3 days ago

More men need to be enslaved by divorce rape to a point of critical mass for the masses of men to make the switch.

Wolf_joseph