MGTOW Dating Is Pretty Much DEAD In Japan

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED
Published on 11 Nov 2020 / In People & Blogs

The dating scene in Japan has been sunk by the Kamikaze pilots of female empowerment.

Article: ⁣https://phys.org/news/2020-11-....japanese-increasingl

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Older women wanting to finally get a MAN are out of luck because simply they cant compete with the MAN's Shed or Cave! lol! females want to put down and criticize Men all the time but they don't like it when a MAN either Criticizes them or ignores then completely! when I knew I was MGTOW for good I had a big "Life Laundry" period where all the SHIT was flushed away, and it won't be coming back either.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Jap women don't age well anyways? come to think of it even western CUNT doesn't age well these day's either. as a MGTOW Monk I have plenty of Money and time for myself, I don't need a CUNT in my life anyway and I have NO debt at all. I don't have credit cards or loans and my whole out look on life is based on knowing what i DON'T need anymore. the result is personal wealth not just cash but my time and spirit is my own as well. Peace.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

funny, I make $300k, and I have NO desire to have a bitch in my life.

selfworthy
selfworthy 2 months ago

do you resent beeing in a marriage? you cant be mgtow and married, just red pill aware.

shitkicker79
shitkicker79 2 months ago

This is a great thing . It's about time women pay up for all their fuckery against us men for thousands of years . GIVE THEM NOTHING

MoonBase
MoonBase 2 months ago

I’m glad you brought up prostitution. A recent popular anime is about “rental girlfriends”, so that just goes to show it’s approaching mainstream. I also learned recently that Valentines Day in Japan is actually for men to spend time with their side hoes lol. I’m learning Japanese as a hobby, and one of my goals is to get more insight from the herbivores, and have a segment of a podcast about the country in general.

bluewaters
bluewaters 2 months ago

So just to clarify because i do't know, are you saying that Japanese men are not dating or having GF's so tey are using rental GF's. But at the same time they have side hoes on valentine's, so the question is side hoes to what? Since they are not dating or having a main GF.

MoonBase
MoonBase 2 months ago

@bluewaters53: The married guys have side hoes

bluewaters
bluewaters 2 months ago

@MoonBase: didn't know alpha fux beta bux was in full swing in Japan,lol

MoonBase
MoonBase 2 months ago

@bluewaters53: btw I think I mixed it up it's actually xmas eve that couples go out.

Shadewalker
Shadewalker 2 months ago

RPM did you say you use a translator app? Does it cost anything to use and where can I find one.

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

Looks good on them. Hope they enjoy the solitude. To me solitude is gold, as far as I can tell solitude is the closest thing to hell on earth for a woman.

Furioso
Furioso 2 months ago

Even Chads and Tyrones begin to date fat and ugly chicks in the West .Feminism ,Disney movies ,dating apps and social medias have ruined relationships and the dating market .The situation in Japan is just a prediction of what is going to happen in the whole world .Even the mgtow lifestyle is raising in the Phillipines .The future will be dark for most women .Western women are the most privileged class ever existed in the history ,they can make money just in showing their bodies on internet wich is full of simps ,but they are more miserable than ever .Their brain is on destruction mode .Logic men build ,women destroy ,the ying yang dichotomy ,simple as that .Strong and independent my ass .

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

With the women whoring the way they are no wonder. Females students and teachers are turning tricks and competing for said tricks a dude can pay to bang
classmates and the teacher or their Dad is doing the slut banging. Makes parent teacher meetings awkward. Wives are working forms of prostitution as well. Imagine your wife and daughter are slinging ass on the side and so is your school marm sister.

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

The horrible truth is it's only going to get worse. I have to stock up on popcorn.

shitkicker79
shitkicker79 2 months ago

What you are speaking on has been going on since the beginning. Hence why chastity belts were made due to their unfaithfulness and even then the whores would try to use oils to slip out of them . They say we abused them in the past . I say - if we did it was due to your destructive tendencies to relationships and families.