MGTOW Cannot Make Them Up

SoloManZone
SoloMan Zone
Published on 13 Oct 2020 / In Film & Animation

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

I would vote for Donald trump this election on the off chance he may actually do what he said he wanted to do for the American people nearly 4 years ago.. That is much preferred over the guaranteed further ascension into the abyss Joe (did I win?) Biden.

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

She wouldn't be getting any oral. :-)

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

Buy her a very good vibrator to put both of us out of business. :)

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

yeah vote for fucking trump, I need at least 2-3 years to prepare for the collapse

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

@Lucifer333: What race are cubans?

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

@jimbennett: free answer.. they are mediterranean arabs.. spanish / jews / italians / greeks. .with some white dna mixed in.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 1 month ago

@jimbennett: I agree with you. Those Arab-mixed Europeans hate it when you bring up the truth that they have Arab and Turkic blood in them. They are not very smart and are extremely violent and have little self-control. They also have the nerve to be racist against some of the darker races; they're more barbaric and ignorant than many of the darker races. I notice that the non-White European populations basically sponge off of the more productive Germanic Europeans. Their countries are run like organized crime syndicates.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 1 month ago

Fools want to believe them and they aren't very smart when it comes to lies. Worse when caught they tell more outlandish lies to cover the first lie.

SoloManZone
SoloManZone 1 month ago

Behold we see the truth

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 1 month ago

Yep, that's exactly what they do, with no real exceptions. This is one of the reasons I don't deal with [young and middle-aged] women at all; they're human trash. For example, my YouTube Google account was suspended this morning for telling the truth about men's predicament and our burdens. It'll probably never come back, so I'll just start another one eventually. This is the exact type of cowardice that these 'wonderful' females exhibit every day. They talk big shit and act tough because they know the cops will come; but they also fear the day when this system collapses, and they should be. Too many men have been so screwed by these bitches for too long, and the pain is coming soon.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 1 month ago

I believe When you divorce in India Not only do you have to take care of the x-wife but you have to take care of her parents too ! So he knew his life was over anyway . At least she didn't have a long payed for life . Over there women have more power then anywhere else in the World .

SoloManZone
SoloManZone 1 month ago

Just a tiny bit drastic actions for me

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 1 month ago

@SoloManZone: Ya me too I would rather be a bum on the street then a life time in prison .

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 1 month ago

Yeah the South Asian region is cucked in general. They also have huge problems with those loser-ass pathetic guys fucking little boys and teenage boy's assholes. I've dealt with Indians, Pakistanis, etc. during my whole childhood and as soon as I could cut the out of my life, I did so in a heartbeat. They're cowards, insanely jealous, and are so arrogant it boggles the mind [it's actually hilarous to actually see that they're serious]. My disdain for them grew to near-hatred levels in my early 20's; I can't stand them or the Middle Easterners. They're all perverts, pedophiles, undercover butt pirates, or into some wild and strange sexual degeneracy. I can't deal with them, and I wish they would just get deported back to their shithole countries.