MGTOW A Bright Future Indeed

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED
Published on 25 Aug 2020 / In People & Blogs

This WILL be the future for those who want it.

Article: ⁣https://www.psychologytoday.co....m/us/blog/the-future

stoicnoir
stoicnoir 2 months ago

If you think that women are mad now look at DS Robotics they already said will have a fully functional robot by 2028.

bousso
bousso 2 months ago

i just need more ai integrated ,for example they can walk and wash them self and choose clothes and dress them self ,that is perfect for me .

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 2 months ago

Very good points, but the sex dolls are still considerably expensive. HOWEVER, we need to take into account that these waifus are also considerably more attractive and agreeable than their human counterparts.
If I was Ron, I’d just move downstairs and say fuck it

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED 2 months ago

The most expensive waifu will ALWAYS be cheaper than any "Free Meatbag Woman"

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 2 months ago

@REDPILLMARRIED: True, Ask Jeff Bezo, he payed 68 Billion divorce settlement

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 2 months ago

@Lucifer333: well said ,Triple 3.

Madrigal Publishing Ltd

Married men don't get sex; married women get plenty. Think about it.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

If you are married now or getting married you deserve all the pain that cunt will bring upon you. Wake the fuck up.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

meatbag cunt is worthless

ToeKnives
ToeKnives 2 months ago

My favorite part of owning a sex doll is having it sit in my lap facing me with her arms wrapped around me while i play video games. Damn us Pig men

REDPILLMARRIED
REDPILLMARRIED 2 months ago

Awesome!!!!

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 2 months ago

Dude that sounds rpic

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 2 months ago

I feel happy not having a narcissist nag me to depression and suicide

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 2 months ago

RPM ONLY women are stupid enough to kill their own golden goose. I live for the day when they make pussy absolutely worthless.

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 2 months ago

by having children with other men they pretty much have.

geo209
geo209 2 months ago

The future is female, just not human female :) when the artificial womb is released they really won't have much reason for even being.
They have a very short window to learn humility

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 2 months ago

On twitter their is a movement for #EqualityCantWait i had seen fake vaginas life size 80 bucks i bought one cheaper than 40 in gas and going on a date. Joined match for 7 days and 899 miles from me to az,california montana all single moms. This country is in a world of hurt if it craps out.

Wolf178
Wolf178 2 months ago

Speaking of the Netflix crap. My folks and I went up north to visit my niece and her mom and stepdad. My brother is the biological father but he is has mental illness. The stepdad is pure beta/blue pill but my niece refers to him as dad and seems to listen to him. I pulled him aside and told him not to let her see that movie. He had no idea about that filth. I had to explain what it was about and who made it. I didn't give him any red pill knowledge. I think he needs stay blue pill to support my niece. But it surprised me that he had no idea. My niece had been home schooled long before the pandemic because a boy was harassing her and she fought back. The school was upset that she had fought back. Wtf,

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 2 months ago

3k for a doll is cheaper than a bad relationship i know a man who pays child support 1 kid he could buy a doll per month. The save our daughters fiasco a few years ago was a joke what about the millions of young boys sold into slavery ect never was this mentioned. Its all about media many times do you hear of a UK royal being caught with a young woman and it does not stay in the news. Look at mike tyson rape and that same girl the next day was a model laughing smiling on stage...

Wolf_joseph
Wolf_joseph 2 months ago

Android 21 doll when?

PhilatTheDollHouse
PhilatTheDollHouse 2 months ago

Marvellous video my good man!
What else is there to say but "Keep it up!"