Men Don't Want Leftovers - MGTOW

Kit Lindsay
Lindsay Transmission Service
1111 South Maguire Street
Warrensburg, MO. 64093
660 909 6000 Cell
660 747 2272 Office

A Leftover Woman tried to SEDUCE me!

shocked that a man doesn't want leftovers

Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUfift7822g&feature=youtu.be

SubscribeStar.com: https://www.subscribestar.com/sandman

Brave Browser: https://brave.com/san644

Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from a more than generous donation from Riley. The first of two videos I'm dedicating to him. In this video I'd like to explore the idea of leftover women by bringing up a video I found recently called: "A Leftover Woman tried to SEDUCE me!" by a YouTuber known as Serpentza. As well as a Reddit post called Thot Shocked That A Man Doesn't Want Leftovers. Which I've also put a link to down in the description. In this video what I'll do is not only explore why most guys don't want leftover women. But also why in some cases it may be advantageous to get married to and trap a leftover woman in a place like China. I can't believe I'm saying that but for some of you that can't keep it in your pants. I've found a way for you to free your willy safely and it doesn't even have to be at sea world with Shamu. But before I explore this topic let me first tell everyone about today's sponsor Lindsay Transmission: Anyways, now back to the video. So the first link I shared is a story from a guy named Winston from South Africa that used to live in China until he just about had enough of the CCP. He was hired by a successful Chinese woman with her own business and Mercedes to teach her English. The first English lesson went fine but the second and third ones got strange as when he came over there were adult magazines all over her apartment. I guess she was trying to get him in the mood so that he would pay a visit to her fart compartment. He was already in a relationship and would probably never dream of cheating on his wife, wink wink, nudge nudge. His wife of course being a more attractive and successful Chinese doctor. Why would he take advantage of a woman desperate for that type of attention by getting involved with her? He explains the reason why even in China, a country with a shortage of women because of the one child policy there are leftover women is because a man's family doesn't see a woman over thirty as being ablt to be all that fertile and bring them the blessing of their very own little emperor. So he eventually turned her down even though the next time he came over to teach her English she brought out a photo album filled with pictures of herself in skimpy clothing. After every page she flipped over she was wearing less and less clothes in them until she wasn't wearing anything at all. He obviously got the message that she was trying to seduce and massage his meat stick. He said she wasn't all that bad looking and that if he had to guess he would have said she was a six or a seven on the looks scale. He turned her down but I believe he said she found a Dutch guy that was living in China and they got married and started a family.

10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Photo Credit For Ad:

1. Excited white male drag queen in yellow boa

Video Motion Graphics Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"

WindSage
WindSage 2 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?....v=c-iJXWb4xYY&t= A youtuber talking about Family laws in Japan. I have not seen anything talking about China.

sammy7
sammy7 2 months ago

welcome me.. mgtow is the only way to go in a society that promote female equal rights. men and woman are not equal this is like saying animal are equal to human.
women are weak, irresponsible and cannot work hard like men. its by design.

sammy7
sammy7 2 months ago

me

TheWealthy1
TheWealthy1 2 months ago

I've been watching SerpentZA since 2012. Almost moved to China because of him.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

had some cunt offer me her fat friend with 3 kids. I told her straight up to go fuck herself for even suggesting it. BTW - 6 foot, 6 figures, 6 pack. cunts are unbelievable

Alpha Male Lifestyle
Alpha Male Lifestyle 2 months ago

@6:00 you just destroyed AMS's entire purpose lol

Alpha Male Lifestyle
Alpha Male Lifestyle 2 months ago

come with me to Mongolia

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

Worn out used items are less appealing and we expect discount prices for shop worn items.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Another thing is that women not only go to cuck men who are more successful, Also because they are narcissistic bullies they’ll try to find men who are more vulnerable even the guys they’ve hurt before in their younger years which that is Especially why I have no respect for women at all.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Any nice guy with a good moral foundation especially the ones with the troubled childhood find the narrative nice guys finish last very offensive therefore the women friendzoning end up pushing them away, and then the women wonder where have all the good men gone, Where isn’t the answer, Instead it is why.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Traditionalism is gone forever, there is no way we can ever go back to that because we as an entire species have reached an evolutionary dead end. When I say entire species that means marginalized to ALL. I know that dumb hermaphrodite chimp TFM wishes it would come back, but that's exactly what women do is wish and wishing does absolutely nothing. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS, TRADITIONALISM WILL NEVER, EVER FOREVER COMEBACK!!! The only hope of saving humans and humanderthals is the artificial womb technology and if feminists sabotage that then we're done as a species on Earth. Notably then make way for the next beast to evolve into humanoids to see how that plays out.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

I will also note to the MGTOW council and League of Monks to deem the hermaphrodite chimp a squire from here on end.

scott sanger
scott sanger 2 months ago

communism isnt a very nice system of government ... it has a nasty reputation for wholesale gendocide.

sammy7
sammy7 2 months ago

All government are the same. commies. slavery. taxation.

sammy7
sammy7 2 months ago

rules. oppression. individual freedom are suppressed.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Marriage is a funeral with cake, divorce rape is cremation with no remnants left behind. GYOW and never look back!

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

That’s why when we once nice guy’s were burnt in the friendzone and had that horribly hurtful and offensive narrative nice guys finish last and nice guys get leftovers thrown at our faces, We’re like fuck it and left the gynocentric plantation behind. What The cumdumpsters do not realize is that burning other guys in the friend zone and then throwing that narrative in their faces is whats RedPilling them.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

Like for example when I was a nice guy in my mid teens, I was burnt in the friend zone and that’s when I discovered MGTOW in 2018, I would’ve been here and made this good progress if I haven’t came across @soul immortal from Immortal from ImmortalMinds on YouTube.

RoboCat
RoboCat 2 months ago

You are spot-on. I was a 'nice guy' and knew other guys that were 'nice' during my teens. Occasionally I'd get thrown a bone so to speak, but women didn't really accept me. I was only kept around for convenience as a beta orbiter pretty much all the time. My eyes were finally forcefully opened after the millionth female friend of mine got railed by 300 spartans that she hated and treated her like shit, but told me I was 'too special to ruin our friendship with sex' I said 'Fuck this shit' and have never gone back. This was before MGTOW but it was basically that.... I was a nice guy that got burned and forced to see gynocentrism for what it truly is.