Up next


Men And Women: A Bad Fit?

101 Views
Thinking_Ape
Thinking_Ape
subs count
216
Published on 03 Oct 2022 / In People & Blogs
Show more
kaluz55
kaluz55 2 months ago

Very good video and great comments.

But I find it's easy to get bogged down. Forget women. We have about as much control over this as we do the weather or politics.

It's fine to check in once in a while, but there is so much more to live for. Much better ways to fill our days.

If we live to see patriarchy return, women will naturally come back with their tails between their legs. Then we'll go from there. Until then, who cares?

   0    0
Boxed1A
Boxed1A 2 months ago

Came across a guy talking about the same things lately. Check him out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_9YzZ5YHmc

   1    0
kaluz55
kaluz55 2 months ago

@Boxed1A: Thanks for the share. But he is very frustrated about it. I check in with male and female dynamics, notice they still suck, and stay busy doing something else. ANYTHING else.

   0    1
Boxed1A
Boxed1A 2 months ago

@kaluz55: Like coming to a website dedicated to loser males bashing slightly less loser males?

   1    0
thisisamgtowaccount
thisisamgtowaccount 2 months ago

My recently married brother seemed surprised when I told him that I got a number from some college girl that is much younger than me (not a brag, she didn't reply). My brother asked what I'd have in common with her. When I thought about it, I wondered what I'd have in common with most women, especially women my own age. The answer seems to be very little indeed.

   1    0
Boxed1A
Boxed1A 2 months ago

Women use this as one of many shaming tactics against men for being with younger women. But like you said, you'll have about as much in common with a nineteen-year-old as a thirty-nine-year-old.

   1    0
Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

The Feminist Wrecks.... "I am old and single"

   0    0
Boxed1A
Boxed1A 2 months ago

This is a reality few will be able to understand and that a minute few would even want to understand.

I still frequent a few "dissident right" channels and see these simps worship their former women proudly. If you don't, or so they think, there's something wrong with you and you probably have some connection to The Tribe of Small Hats.

On the other side of this dilemma, women are very well aware that they don't like men and just use them. Even "Chad" is just a source of genetic material and an orgasm. Any other man is a source of income and resources.

I used to think I adored women, but then I got to know them, experience them, and read up on them. I realized that 98.5% of what I liked was some fiction I had somehow falsely believed and that the other 1.5% was an orgasm and "magical fuzzy wuzzy" feelings.

   4    0
Show more

Up next