MATERNAL RIVALRY ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.. (CHINA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 07 Oct 2021 / In Non-profits & Activism

⁣THANKS TO " GRIN_REAPER " FOR THE BOOST !!
⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

sardonicsmile
sardonicsmile 12 days ago

*This* is what they are.

Takingastand
Takingastand 13 days ago

LOL fucking bitches!!! Women hate women and hate children, so much for women being the peace making sex!!!

brownzombie
brownzombie 14 days ago

you kicked my bitch, i kicked your bitch

Grin_Reaper
Grin_Reaper 14 days ago

Welcome back Doggk!

Doggk
Doggk 14 days ago

Thanks bro ! Glad to see you back too !! Unfortunately Times are getting hard.. I just lost my job.. Prizes went up in a few months everything is now expensive.. And as I promised I came back as soon as possible.. But I won't be able to propose the same amount of content as before.. as long as my situation is unstable I won't be able to spend much time making videos.. I came back to post a particular video that I made when I had time here and there, because it's an important one for the community.. And also a very instructive and interesting one.. I'll post it today ! So stay tuned bro ! P.S.: Thanks for the Boost, I really do appreciate ! ^^

Grin_Reaper
Grin_Reaper 14 days ago

@Doggk: Sorry to hear that. I hope you are back on your feet soon enough. That world is going down the crapper before our very eyes and most people don't realize it. Keep posting those videos when you can. We all need a bit of humor in these trying times.

boby
boby 13 days ago

@Doggk: Don't worry everybody will lose their job. They want everybody dependent on the world state in the end.

SOLID_MGTOW_MONK
SOLID_MGTOW_MONK 14 days ago

Pure evil and nothing but.

mrghoster
mrghoster 14 days ago

Absolutely disgusting behavior and women are supposed to be superior in their minds to MEN? I would suggest the two kid's start taking up "Kick Boxing" lesson'd though?

Doggk
Doggk 14 days ago

They made that superiority thing.. That's why they never stop repeating it, because they know it's fantasy ! In China when people are pissed at each other they just harm the children.. Because of that 1 child policy.. to lose a child is like the worst thing for a Chinese family.. So people harm children like a form of revenge.. Because they know that your child is the most important thing for you !

Pariah
Pariah 14 days ago

Welcome back, your irl problems weren't too hard to dealt with, I presume?

If you have to showed this, then I assume it's not normal where you came from. I know the yellow fever is very real within the MGTOW community, but remember to keep your pimp hand strong. I know our women are so mystical, but she can get really savage when she meets her rival & the rival's kids. Sure, this is the mainland China so this is more raw, just don't put your guards down just because you're living in the east. I have seen this kind of thing more often in poorer parts of the country, assuming those among you who wish to move to the east, be careful that your new wife would be unrestrained by manners.
(I don't sound bitter here, right?).

Doggk
Doggk 14 days ago

Good one !! Thanks man but I'm still strugglin for the moment.. Lost my job recently.. My contract ended.. I've to find another job now and that's not going to be an easy task, especially in this period.. I came back to post a particular video that I made when I had time here and there, because it's an important one for the community.. And also a very instructive and interesting one.. I'll post it today ! Like I said in "Why Men Go To Thailand - Part 2".. Times are getting hard.. Prizes went up in a few months everything is now expensive.. And as I promised I came back as soon as possible.. But I won't be able to propose the same amount of content as before.. Yup it's not normal at all where I'm from to see such things. And yup I'm aware about the yellow fever in the MGTOW community, but to be honnest one of the best relationship I've had was with an Asian woman, so I guess I've the Yellow fever lool.. And if I have to compare with other females all around the world Asians stay on the top position for me.. Thanks for that advice ! Women are women and it doesn't mean that once you're in the east or somewhere else that everything is going to be nice and beautiful.. The harsh reality of life is everywhere on earth, so it's a big mistake to put your guards down... Unless you're looking for to be hurt or scammed.. Lol you didn't sound bitter at all but realist ! Glad to see you too bro !!

Pariah
Pariah 9 days ago

@Doggk: Hey, I have no problem with people having the yellow fever. Asians in general have white fever as well, our condition is so much worse that we shunned darker skinned Asians. My problem is with people who are in terminal stages of the fever & start overly glamourizing Asians for simply existing or whites for simply existing & disregard reality, you know what I mean? I visited my hometown a few yrs back & I was shocked at how people still think domestic abuse is normal. My words sounded harsh & bitter, but I never lie. People are still people regardless of their melanin & the culture they grew up in. And I don't think you're alone in the unemployment club. I know the notion of you're not alone doesn't help you so, stay strong I guess.

BornMGTOWHatedByAll
BornMGTOWHatedByAll 14 days ago

Can't wait for so-called men to finally wake up and finally see that women are demons and only see people as accessories and nothing more. I'm tired of saying the same thing over and over again. I'm gonna wait because every time I say something it's ignored. I've even seen it on MGTOW.TV. "Women are only this way because of modern society and its circumstances." I don't want to explain this to people anymore. Women have always been this way and have planned to do this, all-through-out time itself.

If you're holding onto your ideals and won't accept the truth and you keep making excuses for them then you're going to learn the hard way. There will be no helping you. Welcome to reality. It takes no prisoners.

Doggk
Doggk 14 days ago

Thanks for that wise comment !! Speaking of demons, I will post today a little masterpiece I made when I had time here and there.. because it's an important one for the community.. And also a very instructive and interesting one.. So stay tuned !! ^^

Generationless
Generationless 14 days ago

That was some fucked up shit.
Glad to see you're back.

Doggk
Doggk 14 days ago

bigintol03
bigintol03 14 days ago

Glad to see you back brother!

Doggk
Doggk 14 days ago

bigintol03
bigintol03 14 days ago

@Doggk: Thanks brother, I wish you the best and I'm just glad to see you are back...I hope things get better for you soon, your videos are the best!

Doggk
Doggk 14 days ago

@bigintol03: Thanks man for that encouraging comment, I really do appreciate ! I hope the same too..

bigintol03
bigintol03 13 days ago

@Doggk: Thanks!

nest006
nest006 14 days ago

That is so fucked up and wrong, but you can't help laughing. Bitch, be calm. Settle!

Doggk
Doggk 14 days ago

I've got to admit that I had to laugh too, It looked so ridiculous and stupid.. But this is unfortunately our world ^^

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 14 days ago

Wellcome back Doggk!

Doggk
Doggk 14 days ago

Thanks mate !

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 14 days ago

Hay Dogg nice to see your still kicking (pun intended) Lol. I hope all is good for you !