MAN BEATS CHEATING GIRLFRIEND and LOVER... (CHINA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 21 May 2020 / In Other

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://www.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

Herecat
Herecat 4 months ago

"beats" more like "tries to beat, but his cuck arms are too weak".

Herecat
Herecat 4 months ago

I had fucking schoolyard fights harsher then this "beating"

jlondzale
jlondzale 4 months ago

This would’ve been epic if the husband stepped on the wife’s head like Liu Kang’s fatal blow. But no, this cuckold husband does his very best to not harm the cheating wife. So disappointing.

Chad Hart
Chad Hart 4 months ago

Layin' the smack dab on that ass!!!

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 4 months ago

ah yes the art of rage and pissed off man such is refreshing to see.

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 4 months ago

ATT'N. ALL Ladies that may be watching this and feel the need to comment. If your name is not Janice Fiamengo you have no business commenting on any video posted on a MGTOW channel. Be a JANICE ladies not a KAREN. Talk the talk and walk the walk. We're really not interested in speaking to you until you get off your asses and take ACTION !!!! You all need to clean up the mess you made. If you're a SIMP , Soy Boy , White Knight , PUA / Life Coach or Male Liberal you are a woman with a dick so we're not interested in anything you have to say either.
Pooch sometimes justice is served outside the system and sometimes it's better that way .

Doggk
Doggk 4 months ago

And now they tried to destroy our space by hacking "MGTOW.TV"...

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 4 months ago

@Doggk: yes and they fucked that up too. lol

Doggk
Doggk 4 months ago

@Delilah Despised: I hope they won't succeed !! Because we all know what will happen after that..

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 4 months ago

@Doggk: they won't

Doggk
Doggk 4 months ago

@Delilah Despised: I really hope that you're right.. But in this shitty world.. Unfortunately good and beautiful things never last long...

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

That must be Lauren Chen's family. A not so ching-chang-chong-a-wong reunion in Chinky-Nazi-ville.

Doggk
Doggk 4 months ago

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: I'm never going to be nice to that traddy brat.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: And I really hate traddies. If they are going to get in the way of the artificial womb then they must be prepared to get in a pistol whip shot duel to the death because one person in the MGTOW community is right. We need to bring back duels for those who think they can trample on our natural rights.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: I'll put a fucken' bullet in their mother fucking pussies in they get in the way of the artificial womb! The duel is on in that case.

Doggk
Doggk 4 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Then you'll shoot me because I'm totaly against artificial wombs bro.. God is the only one giving life.. Everytime men thinks he's more than God look what happens.. Duels is the most primitive way to find a solutions.. Compromises are the best solutions ;-)

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: Fair enough for some friends(not enemies) I will just have to do the artificial womb else where. Btw my mom does support the artificial womb too.

Doggk
Doggk 4 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Parents can be wrong too brother... we live in a Era with strong delusion.. the bible and coran talks about it.. everyone can get fooled easily these days.... Carefull ^^

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: Yeah but I'm totally anti-religious.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: If its worth anything when I always bring up Kolob, Jehovah, Lucifer, and the rest of the make believe Annunaki is not to make light of it at all but me bashing on it.

Doggk
Doggk 4 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: I have also a problem with religions.. because religion is human.. Use your common sense and you'll understand God words between the lines of the holy scriptures .. ;-)

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: Nope I do not believe in any of the Annunaki. They don't exist, they are all just a fabled fairy tale. No gods will ever exist.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: Before I was 10 years old I slipped away from religion then started to question things about how Jehovah could ever exist kinda making me agnostic, then when I was 10 my brother who already became an atheist sensed that I was one in the closet and showed me the light on that.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: Also it must be my overall Mongolian-Khazarian jewish blood that wants to tear down shitty Chinky-Nazis walls. Mostly I am ashkenazi but I got some mezarahi in me too.

Doggk
Doggk 4 months ago

@BlackPilledBeltMonkkido: Ok but what matters now is how you are.. relating on your ancestors is good thing to understand things. But never forget you're a different person.. Annunakis is bullshit.. God has nothing to do with it.. Just open your mind you'll start understanding what I was always talking about ;-)

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Doggk: I more of which go the standing your ground approach, so I give the warnings through body language and words before I strike.