MAKE-UP IS WITCHCRAFT !!!... (EARTH)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 22 Aug 2020 / In How-to & Style

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

bluewaters
bluewaters 2 months ago

people use the right tools which are beneficial in some circumstances for the wrong reasons, if you see a girl with heavy makeup then you better see her without if you are getting serious with her. You can tell when heavy makeup is being used, thats a red flag but not a dealbreaker in general though, decent woman shouldnt need that in public. IMO

bluewaters
bluewaters 2 months ago

Btw, makeup was taught to humans along with tons of other technology and witchcraft by the fallen angels. Two of those were called harut and marut. They were at the time of Enoch/Idris. They were at the time of ancient babylon, same time towel babel and old mystery religion, they came after Noah. God mentions them in the Quran, theres a lot of backstory on them you can search. But basically God allowed them to do what they did for a greater purpose. Makeup used in good circumstances is fine, and light amount in public is fine but today its used for harlotry, and if it is the norm then you cant shame a girl for it, as most are doing it.

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 2 months ago

Some of these girls are hideous without makeup on

smileyman
smileyman 3 months ago

oh gosh thats fucked up

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 3 months ago

Years ago after a month or so of working stupid hours in crap conditions I'd hit a town for some R'n'R. I never went to bed with an ugly woman but damn I sure woke up next to a few!

поклоняющийся богу варвар

no wonder women are more good looking than men, if dudes took just half the times these chicks do at tackng care of themselves, they would be chad or chad-light

Pinoyredpill
Pinoyredpill 3 months ago

Doggk im on my edge of my seat just because of this horrible looking witch ahh im gonna have nightmares tonight

bousso
bousso 3 months ago

brothers always trust the smell all- that shit specially the base stinks so bad .

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

it's trickery for sure.

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 3 months ago

It is more like witchcraft.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

@Ratherbefishing: it's so weird to watch such butter faced ugly women turn attractive when all the makeup is on, of course it's not just the makeup, they now have to put on an act that she's hot. Some women get soo much attention that the makeup becomes their personality, we must remember as men to not get tricked and think they are attractive because we know what they look like without the makeup. I still remember when I was hanging out at one of my friends houses his little sister was pretty attractive at the time and one day in particular she woke up and getting prom makeup that day and I mistake her for her brother. That was a red pill for sure LOL.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

She wasn't wearing makeup sorry I just caught my mistake I'm using text-to-speech cuz I'm lazy.

Gray Rock Snake
Gray Rock Snake 3 months ago

I was waiting for a video about that for some time LOL !!!

Doggk
Doggk 3 months ago

Well you have it know ^^

mrghoster
mrghoster 3 months ago

When are females going to realize that the Ugliness is INSIDE? You also have to ask with a lot of these women the question why they got Acid thrown in their face in the first place? Their attitude maybe? Also this proves that FAKE UP is a Deception, just as much as going to bed with a beautiful women to get a lady boy dick wedged in your ass at midnight! lol! Spooky! lol!

Max_Dominate
Max_Dominate 3 months ago

So much for being the fairer sex. These women are nasty in their normal state.

So glad to be monk!

Necatoramericanus
Necatoramericanus 3 months ago

To be fair tho, i definitelly back up the second girl using it. For obvious reasons, that should make her fell way better about herself

Furioso
Furioso 3 months ago

They say that majority of men are below average looking and want a real man ,bitch please .

TheWealthy1
TheWealthy1 3 months ago

Pretty girls are still pretty without make up which is really only the 20% women.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 3 months ago

If her make up case is bigger than my old Daddy's tackle box I just walk away.

Doggk
Doggk 3 months ago

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 3 months ago

Remember when women wouldn't answer the door till they had their face on? This as old as the hills, hence why I prefer chicks who don't cake on war paint just to get the mail.

fedup
fedup 3 months ago

my mother was one of those women... she always cared about her appearance... she never caked it on, she knew when enough was enough and she would touch up her makeup every single evening just before my dad got home because she loved him so much... it wasn't a deceptive tactic, but her gift to him...

Codexman
Codexman 3 months ago

Makeup...Helping Ugly girls gets fucked since the beginning of time. Warning...Dont write a cheque on it until you see it first thing in the morning or after a shower. Be warned , now you know the voodoo that occurs while your waiting for their sorry asses to get ready.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 3 months ago

Like you never looked through beer goggles?

Councilof1
Councilof1 3 months ago

Go to bed with one woman then wake up to a new one. That would be a scary morning. Scary like chew your arm off to escape lol. And women say men are liar's.

Doggk
Doggk 3 months ago

I some dudes who would still hit that the next morning ^^

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 3 months ago

Liqour gets some of that blame.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 3 months ago

@Doggk: If you already did just reoffend and tell her the wrong name.