<< JOE BIDEN >> FUNNY VHS TRAILER... (USA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 23 Jan 2021 / In Other

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣📲 DONATE TO DOGGK IN CRYPTO-CURRENCIES AT: ⁣38Z2WXd1fnjfgsV9dMxCkq3T8qzS8efSdW

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 2 months ago

I can’t believe that this freakshow is in office taking orders from Beijing.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 3 months ago

The United States military has the constitutional authority to overthrow illegitimate presidents, Take back our country through militarized force and enforce martial law, Since Biden is an illegitimate president and the swamp creatures were stupid enough to fall for trumps cunning plan where trump tricked them into walling themselves up with the national guard and marines. They walked right into trump’s trap.

Trump quoted towards Biden saying that (“The 25th Amendment Is Of No Risk To Me But Will Come To Haunt Biden In His Next Administration”) Which Trump knows what will happen when Biden steals the White House and it was apart of the plan...

[ We knew it really had to be this way, The military is the only way
-Q ]

Since The Republican Party betrayed trump, Trump is starting the Patriot Party and I’m no longer a Republican neither am I a dem or independent....I am now a vowed member of Trump’s newly Patriot Party, I am a Patriot instead of a Democrat or Republican.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 3 months ago

I made the mistake of watching this at work. I got more than a few 'is he ok?' looks circulated.

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 3 months ago

We laugh because deep down the truth is too terrifying.

Doggk
Doggk 3 months ago

That's true as fuck !!! nice comment !

mrghoster
mrghoster 3 months ago

It is nice to know in these BLEAK times we have another Ronald "Raygun" tpo keep us laughing! lol! In the UK other then gearing this silly senile old CUNT is President, he is better known like most British politician's as a "PEDO"! who likes sniffing babies and salivating over little girls, boy's as well I guess that;s the UK preference for the political "PEDO", they do like their little boy's! lol! Tastes like Chicken, "So I'm told"! lol!

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 3 months ago

Wow this one is a hard one...It would be a lot funnier if he wasn't the most powerful man on the Planet right now..... kinda Scary .....8>(

KEEPER
KEEPER 3 months ago

i almost passed out laughing from this.

Doggk
Doggk 3 months ago

Loool I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^

KEEPER
KEEPER 3 months ago

@Doggk: I had to download it and show it to my family.

Doggk
Doggk 3 months ago

@KEEPER: No problem as long as it can help everyone to keep smiling in these hard times!

Councilof1
Councilof1 3 months ago

Politics is the comedy that never ends.

James Herington
James Herington 3 months ago

I prefer the Biden toilet paper

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 3 months ago

the Biden toilet paper is specifically marketed towards little kids...

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 3 months ago

wow, take my Beijin Biden Bux! this collection's gold!